Make Up For Ever Face & Body Liquid Make Up

4.1

Ingredients (new formula): aqua, hydrogenated polyisobutene, sorbitan sesquioleate, cyclopentasiloxane, methylpropanediol, glycerin, butylene glycol, mangifera indica seed oil (mango seed butter), acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, tetrasodium EDTA, fragrance, PEG-8, phenoxyethanol, tromethamine, potassium myristate, chlorphenesin, methylparaben, propylparaben, caprylyl glycol, sodium polyacrylate, panthenol, hexyl cinnamal, limonene, citronnellol, geraniol, butylphenyl methylpropional, linalool, alpha-isomethyl ionene. May contain: CI 77891 (titanium dioxide), CI 777493 (iron oxides), CI 77492 (iron oxides), CI 77499 (iron oxides). Ingredients (old formula): aqua, mineral oil, sorbitan sesquioleate, cyclopentasiloxane, phenoxyethanol, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, triethanolamine, magnesium myristate, tetrasodium EDTA, methylparaben, propylparaben, fragrance. May contain: titanium dioxide, iron oxides.

on 4/7/2012 4:03:00 AM

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

IA with all positive reviews. The BEST liquid fndn. Doubt nothing will ever beat this. Almost finished my 1st, which has not happened with any other foundation. I`ve noticed I look better and brighter in cooler or totally neutral shades. F.e Nars SG Mont Blanc is much better than Deauville; wearable though. So I`m getting #2 again. HG of HGs !

on 4/5/2012 6:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Great, great foundation!! It has not once caused any problems for my usually sensitive skin, and does not clog pores. It goes on oh so smoothly, and leaves just the right amount of coverage for my skin, covering it well but still looking natural. It is not a very heavy foundation so you barely feel it and it blends in very nicely, but this could also be a negative for someone who needs heavier coverage on their skin, although with some layering it might not be a problem. It is a little pricey, but a little of this foundation goes a long way, and I don't see myself running out of this foundation for awhile.

on 3/31/2012 2:42:00 PM

This did not work for me because I actually need coverage. I see this working beautifully on girls who already have nice skin and very little to cover, but if you need ANY coverage I do not recommend this.

on 3/29/2012 11:20:00 AM

I have an oily to dry combination, really depends on the weather. I'm NC25 (winter) and summer NC35-37.
My skin is fair and pretty clear although I have small pores on my nose.
This foundation is almost perfect. I absolutely love it. I bought the first bottle in #32 which I accidentally smashed on the bathroom floor. This never happened when I'd dropped my MAC foundation bottIes. I bought a new one in #20 and will buy third one for summer in #34.

This foundation feels like a moisturizer that evens out your skin. If you can find or mix and match your shade, this will feel like your skin only better.

I've had so many compliments about my skin and nobody noticed I have foundation on.

Best and most economix way of application is stippling brush of your choice. I use mac 187 for lighter coverage and sigma F82 for better coverage. The more you work your way with it the more it will melt on my skin. Eather way there is no telling if I'm wearing anything on my skin.
I still had 50% of the product left when it got smashed yesterday (3.28) and I bought it at xmas eve so would had lasted about 6 months.
Pros
- contains 70% water
- gel based
- oil free
- feels refreshing and cool
- contains mango seed oil
- seemless yet buildable coverage
- high pigmentation
- great colour range
- smells great

Cons
- no SPF (very important during summertime)
- expensive for its size, 48 euros a bottle
- fades out in few hours (though I've never used a primer with this. It might help)
- fragile bottle, which is a huge con for product this expensive

Be careful with the bottle if you smash it, the fragmented glass will get all over the place and your foundation, so you wont be able to save any of it.

MUFE will you please use a thicker glass?

Overall this is a great product that I will always have in my kit.

on 3/27/2012 11:49:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

HG FOUNDATION!!! FINALLY!! I'm so happy this foundation is incredible. I look forward to putting this on my face every day. It feels refreshing and I love the smell. Now, I consider this a sheer-medium coverage. My skin is clear, but when I have any cystic acne I have to use concealer (Smashbox Camera Ready). You have to a sheer-medium coverage concealer because a full coverage concealer will not blend into F&B IMO. I stipple this on with Sephora Foundation Brush Pro #55 and it gives me a beautiful dewy glow. It looks like my skin!! Only perfect!!! I use 120. If you don't need full coverage foundation (like Estee Lauder Double Wear)TRY THIS!!!

on 3/26/2012 1:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm very happy that found MUFE Face&Body foundation, this is the best foundation I've ever had! My skin type is combi but on cheeks very dry and sensitive and most foundations I've used made me feel uncomfortable and irritated my skin. This foundation has very light texture and good cover. I definitely buy it again.

on 3/22/2012 5:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Wow. I love this soooo much. It's light and sheer (yet buildable) and feels like nothing on my skin. I have normal to dry, rather sensitive skin and I have NO issues with this. It gives a very natural look and a lovely finish. You barely need any to get decent tinted-moisturizer-like coverage. A little more adds better coverage and more polish. I wear shade 20, and it's the first almost perfect match I've had in a long time. Not too pink, not too yellow. Just a nice, neutral beige. I apply with fingers then tap with a damp beauty blender for a soft finish. When I wear this, people tell me I have great skin--they don't ever ask which foundation I use. I have pretty good skin to start, but this makes it super duper.

on 3/15/2012 4:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I have tried so many foundations and this is by far my HG foundation. It gives you a dewy natural finish I love it! The best thing about this is that you can't tell I have on foundation it honestly looks so natural I can't get over it. So glad it comes in a pump now it makes the application process so much easier =) Love love love!

on 3/11/2012 3:19:00 PM

I have been using this MUFE foundation for almost a year. I've gone through numerous brands of foundation in the past, including Clinique's Perfectly Real liquid foundation and Smashbox High Definition Healthy FX liquid foundation. What I found with the other foundations I've tried is that as the product gets older the staying power tends to go downhill. I didn't find this with MUFE at all as I'm still on my very first bottle, and still have about 1/3 left. The staying power and color is the same as the first day I used it.

I am Asian and have light skin with yellow undertones and have used #32 Alabaster Beige all year long. Since this foundation has only light-medium coverage, I could see it blending in easily and working for a wide range of skintones. I've never used MAC makeup but based on what I have seen over the years with my colour matching I would say I'm NC20.

Lately I've been more careful with my makeup application since I'm trying to get my technique down to do my own wedding makeup, and have noticed that #32 doesn't blend completely into my skin when looking in the mirror in natural lighting. It worked very well during the warmer months when I had a tan but now that it's winter/early spring my tan is completely gone and #32 is turning out to be too orange for my skin. I bought my second bottle of MUFE Face and Body recently in #20 and have been blending 1 pump of #32 with 1 pump of #20 for a perfect match for my skin.

For the past year I've been applying the foundation using my fingers over NARS concealer on my face in my problem areas (under-eye circles, scarring from past pimples under my nose and chin) and then blending with a makeup sponge. Then I finish with Clinique's Stay Matte pressed powder. The coverage is ok and worked for the most part but if anything I find the sponge just kind of smears the foundation and concealer around and reveals all the scars underneath. Recently I switched to using a stippling brush (Sephora #44) and was amazed at how much smoother the finish was. The coverage also seems to be much better than using fingers/a sponge to apply the foundation. I put two pumps of product on the back of my hand, smear it around to blend the two colours together and to get rid of the large clumps, and then gently dab the stippling brush to get the product on the brush. Then I stipple the product on my face, and the result is a nice, even air-brushed finish that is natural looking. It still doesn't completely covers up my scars, but softens them and makes them unnoticeable unless you're very close up to my face and looking straight at them.

I usually apply makeup at around 6:30 AM and don't take it off until 10-11 PM. I don't bother with touching up during the day except for maybe a little bit of powder and usually the foundation is only a little faded at the end of the day. I don't get greasy during the day wearing this, and I have combo skin. My skin for the most part is pretty normal though, as I said I use foundation only to cover up certain problem areas so if you're looking for something to cover heavy scarring/dark spots/bright red blemishes this may not be the product for you.

Overall, I love this foundation and will continue to repurchase. I have been tempted to try MUFE's HD foundation but don't really think I need to look further for a better foundation since this works so well for me. I have stopped using drug store brands for a few years now so I consider this foundation to be average priced, and keep in mind my first bottle has lasted almost a year and there is still 1/3 left.

on 3/11/2012 10:30:00 AM

I really like this foundation. It evens out my skin tone nicely and doesn't look as though you are wearing foundation, my two most important qualities that I look for in a foundation. It doesn't sparkle or shine, either, which I like. Looks very natural while blurring minor imperfections. Very good staying power. Not matte, not too dewy or luminous. If you want luminous, try Giorgio Armani, which I like but lately have been feeling makes my skin too shiny. MUFE Face and Body doesn't look cake-y or settle into my fine lines or pores, either. Definitely recommend.