July 24, 2014 | 1883 users online

Primer/ Corrector - MAC - Prep + Prime Face Protect SPF 50

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2011 7:40:00 PM More reviews by thinkpink241

I was a bit skeptical about the spf 50 of this primer, but after some research i found out it is actualy full spectrum spf (UVA/UVB). Basically I use my moisturizer.. my spf 60 sunscreen, and then this overtop.

REVIEW:
I really like this primer. I find it takes 5-10 mins for it to "soak" in.. but once it does, it totally cuts the grease of the sunscreen i previously apply (I am super pale.. burn EXTREMLEY easily). It is a thick consistency, but it really does apply nice. Make sure to shake well so it doesnt come out separated. I find this controls oil really well, and it also prolongs the life of my makeup and reduces the oxidation of it too! Really really like this.

PACKAGING:
Ok, yes the packaging sucks. I would prefer a pump over a squeezy tube. Actually, this tube is not very sqeezy at all.. its hard plastic and makes it difficult to squeeze out proper amounts of product. I find it works ok when i have a new bottle... but when i start getting low its hard to get product out. I ended up cutting open my bottle and putting it into a better container. Works very well

A little expensive but worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2011 12:11:00 PM More reviews by amandasmakeupmadness

Not only does this primer protect your skin against the harsh sun rays. It also, keeps your foundation on all day long. Best primer I have used so far. For swatches and picture/videos of this product and more please visit my blog and youtube!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2011 6:08:00 PM More reviews by pinksaburke

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product. I have dry skin and apply before I put on my foundation. It makes my skin soft and it has a nice smell to it. The bonus is that it has SPF 50 in it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2011 11:55:00 PM More reviews by lsuchick

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This controls my combo skin! I shake it vigirously before hand because if not you get liquid with your primer which I believe is the sunscreen but still. It is a super tiny bottle though for the price! Is it worth it? OF COURSE! (:

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2011 4:48:00 AM More reviews by tn08

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product works wonders on my skin.
With this, i barely have to blot my face throughout the entire day and it keeps my foundation from wearing out. The worst thing i'd have to say about this is the packaging and price. There isn't much control on the amount of product squeezed out of the tube and every time there's some liquid that comes out of it as well...idk if i'm supposed to shake it beforehand? And it is pretty pricey for such little product, but nonetheless, it is so worth it !

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2011 7:00:00 PM More reviews by BeeGee35

I got this product hoping it'd be great for the SPF 50. Unfortunately it broke the crap out of my face on 3 different occasions where I tried it. I eventually returned it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2011 6:21:00 PM More reviews by faija

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

So my skin is a mess. I have a greasy tzone, enlarged pores on each side of my face and my skin just isn't even. I tried UD primer first but it didn't make a difference. Prep and Prime gives my face the foundation it needs to make me look good. One day I decided to use my UD face primer instead and my face didn't look as good. My make up was right but there was just something missing. So this is HG for ne now. The only thing that sucks is the packaging. You can't see when you are getting low. Other than that this is some good stuff.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2011 1:20:00 AM More reviews by kus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this primer 2 weeks ago from Dubai international airport and was really eager to try it coz as time goes by i've realised that my pores seem to be larger and the first signs of aging starting to crop up not to mention my skin gets really shiny these days.

Anyway, prep and prime spf 50 did not break me out, it keeps my makeup on for at least 8-9 hours and keeps the oil at bay for about 3 hours after which i need to blot with my palladio blotting paper once or twice in the day. ( i use Mac studio fix foundation powder over it)

I have to say, this is my first primer and am pretty pleased with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2011 5:15:00 PM More reviews by SHEEE

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is amazing! I always had issues with not being able to keep my makeup on and most of it coming off by the afternoon. My skin feels great when applying this (almost like velvet) and my makeup stays on ALL DAY! Its wonderful! I would recommend this to anyone. It comes in a small tube which is a bit pricey but Ive had mine for months now so you dont have to use so much. Very happy about this product (:

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2011 10:59:00 AM More reviews by rainbowtears

My first primer - and I just used this for the first time, and went out partying all night.
I love how I applied it on my face, cause it doesn't make my face dry, just like a cream.
I didn't blot for the first few hours, but I did only on my t-zone after an hour of dancing and sweating.
I think it really has a very good oil-control!!!!
I have super oily skin, which I hate cause my makeup doesn't last so long..but with this primer it works wonders. My make-up lasted and my face didn't seem like a frying pan, even in photos!
I'll give a try more and see how well it'll work.
But then the SPF 50 is a double plus for me, cause I don't usually apply spf on my face cause it causes my face to oil more, so this is really hitting two birds with one stone!
Love love it!
I only give the packaging 3/5 cause i thought it'll come better with a pump.