Maybelline Great Lash Mascara

2.1

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Ozokerite, Shellac, Glyceryl Stearate, Triethanolamine, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Methylparaben, Quaternium 15, Simethicone, Quaternium 22, Butylparaben, May Contain ( /-): Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510) (CI 77510), Carmine (CI 75470) (CI 75470), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289) (CI 77289), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)

on 4/23/2014 4:22:00 PM

A lot of makeup artists use this, however I did not like it, it provided no thickening effect. I was going to use it as a day time to work mascara, however the waterproof one would bleed and get in my eye. Will not repurchase. I prefer L'oreal

on 4/21/2014 7:07:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have never had good luck with this mascara. It smudges and smears on me within 30 minutes of application.

I do like this mascara . If you keep going through your lashes with it with 1 coat I find it gives me good volume .. The only thing I dislike is the clumsiness .. There's 3 lashes that always stuck together when I apply this .. Next time I'm gonna try the falsies

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I used this mascara a while ago and i used to this it was 'good enough' but as ive tried more mascaras ive noticed that im not a fan of this at all!

PROS:
-doesnt clump up
- ..cute packeging

CONS:
- just doesnt give you the lenght or volume that i look for in a mascara
- overall isnt what i look for

Maybelline is my favourite brand for mascaras (the falsies is amazing) but this one just lets it all down, therefore I will not be buying it again :(

on 4/16/2014 10:05:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The brush is too small, also, by the end of the day I had mascara smudged under my eyes, I do not recommend this mascara at all, it was a waste of money, buyer beware!

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

makes your lashes short and clumpy i dont like it

on 4/13/2014 1:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

The brush is too small and the formula sucks, it smudged off under my eyes every single time I have worn it, and I don't even put mascara on my lower lashes.

It's really more like play makeup than anything. Probably why it's so cheap.

on 4/7/2014 8:31:00 PM

I will buy this maybe once a year if I see it on sale. It's more of a daytime work mascara, not good enough for a night out. I do like the brush as it's small and easy to get even the tiny lashes without clumping.

on 4/6/2014 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool

I saw this at Wal-Mart for $3.50 so i decided to buy and try it. I actually ended up liking it. It doesnt clump up my lashes or make them look fake. It gives my lashes a natural and lifted look. If you are looking for a more natural look then i would definitely recommend this.

Definitely not the product I was expecting after all the great things I'd read about it. It was on sale for $11AUD and I was running low on my HG so decided to take a chance. It's not so much the mascara that is horrible, more the brush. I've been using it with a different brush (L'Oreal Million Lashes) and it works great with that. So formulation is good but the brush is terrible. Wouldn't buy again. I'll happily shell out the $30 for Million Lashes next time.