August 20, 2014 | 2051 users online

Makeup Brushes - Everyday Minerals - New Flat Top Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2009 4:19:00 AM More reviews by haneulhouseki

I LOVE YOU EDM FLAT TOP BRUSH!!! *kisses* If you have loose mineral foundation, you definitely have to have this brush. This brush applies mineral powder so nicely and makes you look as if you're au natural and have no foundation on :D. I would definitely buy this again! Ladies, buy it NOW! XD

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2009 9:40:00 AM More reviews by hbwf87

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

***EDIT i now use this to apply my revlon colorstay in place of a 187 brush - it works wonderfully and i love it! go buy one now! i am considering buying 1 or 2 more just to have some for powder and some for liquid!!**
This is a great brush. It buffs foundation perfectly for me. It buffs it INTO the skin, instead of it being a shiny mess on top of my skin. It seems to buff away any shimmer/shine in my EDM foundation. I really like it. With a light hand i can use it to apply a subtle blush, and it is even good to lightly dust finishing dust. mostly i like the finish it gives MMU, not as shiny as a regular kabuki.

It works WAY nicer than my BE kabuki, which i got in a starter pack for BE anyway so I don't mind.
EDM is very good. No foundation is perfect, but this brush sure does its bit. I like EDM more with this brush than with my BE Kabuki.

Would buy it again, am considering buying it now, but shipping to Australia does not justify it! I might wait till I have more to purchase!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2009 9:12:00 AM More reviews by 3buzyboyz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this brush after reading the rave reviews here. I needed a brush to replace my BE kabuki to apply MMU, and for only $10 this brush is a steal.. I like this brush, but cannot say that I love it. It is soft and dense, and has only shed minimally. I don't quite get the coverage I like and have to apply another application.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2009 8:10:00 AM More reviews by mec1223

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This brush is YUMMY! I want to keep brush my face...or whatever! It is so soft...but dense. I got it along with the free sample kit, so I used it to put on the face minerals and it picked up the loose minerals beautifully!

The only thing I would improve is the length of the brush...probably by an inch. That's it!

Oh...it was only $10! Can't beat that!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2009 1:33:00 AM More reviews by planetofapes

Well I use about 3-4 of these during the week if I am using MMU. I wash mine after each due as I am paranoid about breaking out (acne prone me!).

Well, yes it is $10 but if you get the super custom kit ($50) it will only be $4.16! Fantastic for application of MMU. I seriously love this brush. Would I pay $10 for it? Probably yes. I also own a lot of Ecotools brushes and while they are good they are no where near as good as this brush. Dense, soft, easy to wash with no shedding - get it you won't regret it.

I have about 2-3 new ones as back ups - I will not be without this brush for MMU.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2009 7:12:00 PM More reviews by hey771

Awesome brush, it is so soft and so cheap compared to other brushes of the same or lesser quality. love EDM.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/5/2009 6:17:00 AM More reviews by nnylanna

I saw so many rave reviews about this product that I had to get it to apply my minral makeup. I love kabuki brushes for applying, but I decided to try this flat top. When I received it, I saw some of the bristles sticking out and just thought that it needed to be washed. However, everytime I wash it, I see more and more bristles popping out, just trying to come out. I hate shedding!

Application wise, this brush just does not do it for me. It makes me look cakey, drags on my face, and emphasizes pimples. Even though BE brushes are scratchy, they work a lot better than this. I would not buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2009 1:28:00 AM More reviews by ruqayya33

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I have several of this brush. Great for applying primer powders, concealer (over large areas) and blush. The flat top makes it easier to control precise application. The synthetic bristles are dense and soft. I've washed mine, multiple times without any dye running, hairs falling out or the head getting misshapen.

I don't use it to apply my MMU foundation since coverage with this brush seems a bit heavier and I prefer the lighter layers that EM's long-handled kabuki provides.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2009 5:51:00 PM More reviews by ninimercy

VERY soft and dense brush. Could be a bit bigger, but well worth the money. A definite improvement over my last MMU brush, a P.O.S. pink kabuki from Coastal Scents. This feels like silk against my skin, and the best part is its cruelty-free! Everyday Minerals FTW!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2009 6:29:00 AM More reviews by kirana21

Can't live without this brush if you are a MMU person. Very very soft and full. I always use this flat top brush for applying mmu primer and foundation.