Omega 3 supplement

4.1

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I have to say I'm very pleased with my results from taking Omega 3 capsules. I started taking them because I'm a massage therapist and I've been abusing my thumb joints. I went to my trusted natural health store and she suggested Omega 3 pills to lubricate the joints. I've been taking them for about 2 months and my pain is gone. Also, it's helped with my skin. No more flaky legs for me. I'm definately glad I tried this.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I've been taking Nordic Natuals w/ lemon for about 3 months and am very pleased. I never get "fish burps". My nails are stronger and my hair seems to be growing in stronger and fasther. I can't say this is a miracle product for my skin, but I'm taking them more for my brain health than my vanity, though the extra perks are nice. :)

Because of my cholesterol problem and the inability to tolerate any statins, my last resort was to take fish oil on the advice of my doctor. Not only is it great for nails, hair, and skin hydration, my cholesterol levels have changed significantly. My doctor is pleased with the results and so am I but I need to take three or four, three times a day. The results are amazing.

I have been taking omega 3 for nearly a year, although mine is a flax seed oil and not fish oil i'm amazed at what it has done for me. My skin is now glowing, i rarely (touch wood) break out and if I do it never amount to much, in fact I have people comment on my skin - which NEVER use to happen. I have always had huge pores but now with flax seed oil they appear non exsistant as my skin is all plump and dewy. I really can't speak highly enough about this product. I saw results within weeks of taking this and if I stop taking these it shows. I live in New Zealand and use a local organically produced product from Waihi Bush. I take 3 tablets (1000mg ea) twice a day you can take up to 5 three times a day. I also use a great skincare range which just finishes off what the flax seed has started and has given me skin that I had always wanted.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I had acne before and I was able to clear up my skin with benzoyl peroxide. My skin remained clear for almost a year. Then my acne came back during my previous quarter of school.

My forehead was super oily and red from the acne. I had it worse on the sides of my temples. I tried many things including Alpha Hydroxy Souffle 12%, it didn't help me (although I'm glad it helps others).

I read good reviews on this product and decided to take them. I use Nature Made Fish Oil Pills, and take 2 capsules everyday. I've been taking them for close to 3 months and I have noticed a big difference. There's a lot less oil and pretty much all my acne disappeared on my forehead. However there's still some remaining on my temples. I have to see if they will go away.

It took me close to 3 months to see results. Don't expect it to be a quick fix. It's worth it though!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I started taking fish oil like two months back. In the beginning I noticed my skin got really greasy and then I read here that it happens in the beginning...anyhows so far I have noticed my hair and nails are getting longer. Cant say anything about the skin.

UPDATE: ok after some months i stopped taking these because I gained some weight specially around the tummy area. Im sure this is the only thing that i added to my diet. Im still skeptical, can somebody plz advice me on the weight issue because Im taking the very concentrated ones but alternating the days. They are "ultra strength" fish oil capsules from GNC. it says epa 600 mg and dha 240 mg. someone here said it can cause you to gain weight when taken in high concentration but i researched and didnt find anything concerning weight gain...

I use coromega the orange flavor ketchup like packets. No fish burps or fishy taste, doesn't upset the stomach. I like it quite a bit. Studies say it's good for wrinkles, brain, adhd, joint mobility, depression and well you get the drift.

My skin is more vibrant, firm, and radiant, hair and nails, etc. I use it mainly for the wrinkles, and my ADD.

On a side note it's good for kids and I have no problems getting my nine, five, and fifteen month old to take it. It's like orange flavored pudding. It's also (totally my opinion and from experienc; good to prevent and help treat autism).

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

My husband takes an Omega-3 supplement called Coromega that's an orange-flavored pudding in individual plastic packets (like a ketchup pack or a Kiehl's sample). They don't taste bad and don't cause fish burps. I haven't taken them myself with any regularity so I can't comment on results but I HATE fish and I can take these without gagging. Worth a try. You can find them online or at some GNC's.

Omega 3 did wonders for my skin, but Omega 3-6-9 made me break out into cystic acne. It is important to only take Omega 3 pills, especially if you are acne-prone, such as myself. Someone in a previous review noted the link between Omega 6 (which North Americans have a high consumption of already) and acne. I researched the information, and I immediately stopped taking 3-6-9, and started taking only the Omega 3, which is important in reducing acne. What a difference! My skin has never looked better! Thank you to whoever noted the link between Omega 6 and acne...you saved my skin!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

After reading the reviews on this I was so excited about taking these! Well after a few days I noticed some bumps under my skin and they turned into HUGE cystic acne zits. They were painful to touch and impossible to get rid of. I immediately stopped the pills and within a week my skin was back clear!

Popular Other Products