August 1, 2014 | 1937 users online

Concealers - Neutrogena - 3-in-1 Concealer for Eyes

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2008 4:55:00 AM More reviews by meg101

I have this concealer in fair and it has been a great colour match for me. It is perfect for those with very fair complexions. It does a good job of hiding shadows under the eyes and any other imperfections on the face. Great price too!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2008 1:51:00 PM More reviews by staceb1990

Originally, I hated this product. I thought that it made my eyes look cakey, but I think I was just applying it wrong. I picked it up again and used it, and now I absolutely love it. It smells great and really covers my darkness well. Keep in mind, I have more of an issue with puffiness then darkness, so if you need more coverage this probably isn't for you. I love that it's light enough for me, because I'm corpse-like pale. The one tube I have has lasted a really long time.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2008 12:21:00 PM More reviews by roroluca

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

After trying the Stila cover up stick and finding that it really made me look cakey, I was worried about using a liquid concealer. Thank god I did!! This dries matte on my skin and while it doesn't completely cover up my very dark circles, it covered up other parts where I had redness on my face, just fine.

EDIT: You can't really get good coverage with this, I found that applying enough to cover my dark circles made my eye area look cakey and the liquid concealer didn't really dry until about an hour later. Will look for a better, high end concealer.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/6/2008 2:00:00 PM More reviews by margaretvw

This is actually the best concealer I've ever used. Having heriditary dark circles, I've been forced to use concealer daily for many, MANY years. I've tried many brands and I can easily say this is by far the best (for a drugstore brand, mind you). Others including L'Oreal, Maybelline etc. I find are too chalky, creasing, have minimal staying power, etc. and this product has none of those problems.

As for the reduction in the appearance of my dark circles and everything else it promises, I'm not so sure, but the formula is enough cause for me to repurchase. It is creamy, smooth and blends well. I have yellowish undertones, and this concealer is the only one I've found to blend in without leaving an obvious orangey/pinkish cast. The key is to apply moisturizer as normal as a base, blend the concealer in well and smooth, and set it with a little bit of powder (preferably another shade lighter). I use the pad of my ring finger for application. It lasts through sweat, tears and some light rubbing.
EDIT:
Brought this down to a 2 because I seriously changed my mind about it. The formula is lacking pigment so it requires layers to actually conceal anything. Setting with powder is a must or I find it dries into the creases under my eyes, if it dries at all. I bought Revlon's Age Defying Spa Concealer and I am much happier with that.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2008 12:22:00 AM More reviews by oohollyoo

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i wanted everything the package said to work .. but of course it didn't. it did not hide my dark circles very well and settled in between my lines and caused very bad itching and swelling underneath my eyes.i guess im not used to the spf. oh and when i applied it on top of my eye cream it dries and little flakes come off when i touched it.. urggh.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2008 11:49:00 PM More reviews by sierradj27

I apply this under my eyes with a pad. Its one of the best under eye products I've tried. I find that you HAVE to moisterize before applying it and it is NOT good for trying to cover up blemishes because it seems to have a yellowish tone to it. I would recommend it for covering under eye discoloration, broken blood vessels or slight redness.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2008 9:40:00 PM More reviews by iloveMnMs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I wasn't impressed with this at all. The idea of a product which "instantly hides dark circles, reduces the look of puffiness and fine lines and helps protect the sensitive eye area with SPF 20" is still just a dream. I found it chalky and drying. It didn't spread well, even if I used it over a little eye cream and it settles in fine lines. I could never get it to look natural. Yuck.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2008 12:18:00 AM More reviews by JettNY

I don't use this for under my eyes- it's just too thick - but it's perfect for concealing zits. The yellowish base evens out redness and the consistency is thick enough to cover acne. So I hate having to use it, but it always works well. Because this product is so thick, I recommend using a makeup sponge to apply -- it helps even it out a bit.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2008 12:57:00 PM More reviews by jbeck14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this product. I use it every day, but there is a secret to making it look perfect. It can be drying, so I rub a little moisturizer under my eyes, put a little dab on the back of my hand, dab my finger in it, and then pat onto the circle. Setting it with powder is crucial, though. This product is a little expensive, but it works really well, and lasts a long time. I love this undereye concealer!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2008 12:49:00 PM More reviews by snickersforsnuggles

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Hello. I have deep, dark, hereditary undereye circles. They contrast terribly with my NW15 paleness. I also have dry skin. These are the challenges I face. I've tried Becca's compact concealer and theBalm timebalm - both were cakey on me. I kept hearing about Neutrogena 3 in 1 so I tried it. LOVE IT! The lightest shade, fair, is a good match for me, colorwise. The liquid is very nice on my dry skin. Confession: I *love* the scent. Like, a lot. Usually scented cosmetics turn me off - artificial, chemical, unnecessary. But this I look forward to smelling every day. This doesn't cover my circles, but it tones down the darkness without looking unnatural. I'm still seeking my HG, but for now, this is my go-to concealer.