September 19, 2014 | 1684 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24-7 Glide on eyeliner in bourbon

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2009 3:42:00 PM More reviews by novelist

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This color was my first from Urban Decay's 24/7 pencils. I now have three and it is still my favorite. The brown appears plummy with my bright blue eyes and the color works well with everything. So this one is #1, Stash is #1A, Rockstar #1B. I really like them all. Best of all, they stay in place and I can blend them into eyeshadows. What a great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2009 3:49:00 PM More reviews by areyes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this liner! I have been using this everytime I do my makeup for the day. It's the perfect brown w/ gold glitter, and the gold glitter is not an annoying glitter either, it's really nice; and it doesn't irritate my eyes. I just line my top lashline w/ nothing on the bottom lashline or waterline.
I have been using this color more than the other ones I own (Rockstar, Lucky, and Zero). And I got Bourbon & Zero in the duo set they offer, so I got a really good deal! :]
I would definitely repurchase this again and again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2009 8:52:00 AM More reviews by Giannina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It's a nice brown color, I like it, but I don't love it, don't know if I would repurchase, I think I wouldn't

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2009 12:01:00 PM More reviews by snowprincess71

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Amazing dark brown eyeliner - goes on so easily and doesn't smudge. Definitely recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2009 5:39:00 PM More reviews by rinnins

This is a great bronzey brown, not too red. Goes on smooth and LASTS, even on my oily lids. While very pretty, like many UD products it suffers from visible glitter chunks which really surprised me in a pencil. I prefer MAC Bountiful Brown which is similar in every way, but has fine shimmer and no chunks. But I still like and use the UD pencil anyway.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2009 4:23:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is smooth like butter. Its a dark brown shimmery eyeliner, on me depending on the lighting can either look black or brown. Defines the eyes beautifully. I would buy it again, perphaps in a different color.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/9/2009 6:59:00 AM More reviews by MrsDevall

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I had high hopes for this, but was disappointed. I've had a few different 24/7 liners in the past and have never had a problem. This one doesn't last very long and when I put it on it tends to flake off into my eye. This came in the Trifecta and was my entire reason for ordering at all, so I'm a bit peeved, but oh well. I'm going to keep using this but will definitely not be buying this again. It's unfortunate because the color is absolutely perfect for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2009 4:57:00 AM More reviews by amoyer2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite eyeliner! The color is great and the formula is so smooth and creamy. I like other colors as well, but this color works with everything. I have tried tons of eyeliners (Too Faced, Stila, every drug store brand under the sun) and this is the best.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2009 11:40:00 AM More reviews by Ajziz

Love the colour, but I just can't get it to stay on my lids/waterline! I have no problem with my other 24/7's!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2009 2:41:00 PM More reviews by tiff22

This is a nice, creamy, dark brown liner. Very easy to apply, even for eyeliner idiots like myself, and lasts all day and then some. I use it in my waterline area sometimes and it stays put better than most eyeliners Ive tried.