October 21, 2014 | 1799 users online

Cleansers - Mario Badescu - Enzyme Cleansing Gel

rated 3 of 5 on 9/18/2010 1:55:00 AM More reviews by AlinaGeorgina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was extremely excited about using this product when I bought it online but unfortunately I was very disappointed. This absolutely did nothing it promised especially not clear up my blackheads like I had hoped. In fact I seemed to get more than before. I will not be buying this again and the bottom line is that it did nothing for my skin.

I have combination skin that tends to be dry only because I use retin-a micro and 5% benzoyl peroxide perscribed by my dermatologist.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2010 9:18:00 PM More reviews by crazzybeautiful

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I LOVE THIS CLEANSER! i use this every day and night. But to take off your makeup you still need to pre-cleanse with an oil or makeup remover. This is so soothing. Great for sensitive. Ageing (20-30 yo) acne prone. It hydrates where my skin needs it. Its a gel and dosnt foam but that is why i like it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2010 7:05:00 PM More reviews by Lizziex3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is the ONLY Mario Badescu product I like and I've tried so many of their things.
This face wash is non foaming so you need a bit more product to cover your face than with a foaming cleanser. I use about a quarter-sized amount. It has a faint floral scent which is not great but tolerable. I usually put it on my face with wet hands but a dry face and then rinse it off with warm water and a soft washcloth. The thing i don't like about this is that it makes my face feel very dry and tight for about 30min after I use it. It's also in my opinion a bit overpriced for the ingredient list and packaging. I usually buy the smaller bottle. It lasts about two months.But overall this is my favorite cleanser and I will keep purchasing indefinitely!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2010 9:48:00 PM More reviews by joycelml

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of the best cleansers which I have ever used for my sensitive, oily and dehydrated skin. A very gentle cleanser which is not drying and it keeps the skin moisturised after washing, without leaving a film. However, I find that you need to "double-cleanse" your face to clean really well at night.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/1/2010 8:53:00 PM More reviews by voicelessadrasteia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this cleanser! My whole regimen consists of Mario Badescu, and this cleanser is one of my favorites from their line. I love how the ingredients are nothing mysterious and unknown with names you cant pronounce. It is odorless, and therefore isn't overpowering with smell. It is neither drying or too moisturizing, and it doesn't strip the skin. I highly recommend this product, and will be buying it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2010 9:29:00 PM More reviews by Jamie1016

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I absolutley love this stuff. I was using the proactiv deep cleansing wash and have switched to this. I do wash with it 2 times to make sure i get my mineral makeup off. Every since I started using MB my face looks so good. My congested skin has been decongesting and has cleared. Im 29 and have had conjested skin in the tzone area, but MB has greatly improved my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2010 11:39:00 PM More reviews by SoccerMom10

I love this product!!! I use it with my pretika face cleaner brush and it does wonders. I did have a break out when I first started using it but I don't think it was due to the cleanser. I have been using it for two months now and won't ever run out of it I love it too much. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2010 4:59:00 PM More reviews by AvaRoses

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I love everything about this product. It's neither drying nor moisturizing. I like to leave it on while brushing my teeth so the product has extra time to work. I put a blob in my hand and then rub it all over my face including my eyelids. It takes eyeshadow right off. A bottle lasts forever too. I also use this product to remove the Mario silver powder sometimes rather than using their toner.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2010 9:09:00 PM More reviews by ashleydutta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a truly horrible product :-(. The smell is SO artificial and strong that I couldn't bear to use it - but the worst part is, "fragrance" is NOT listed in the ingredient list. When I bought it, I thought I was getting a fragrance free cleanser as they DID NOT disclose it - is that even legal? In addition, it is dyed an artificial green color (they can't kid me, this is NOT the natural color from the ingredients) but color/dye is also not listed on the ingredient list! Third, this is definitely full of some fillers - a pure glycerin cleanser, as this claims to be, is not this texture with shimmery tiny particles. In other words, I don't know WHAT is in this cleanser because the company is not telling & is lying on its ingredient list. Scary! I didn't like the smell, the feel or anything about this cleanser - it felt full of chemicals and cheap to me. I returned it, do not trust the company now, and will never buy from Mario B. again. :-( I'm surprised other reviewers haven't remarked on the inaccuracy of the ingredient list.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2010 9:22:00 AM More reviews by karriwhel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I did not have good luck with this cleansing gel. After using for a few days it caused a break out. It seemed gentle enough, but I believe that that lovely rose smell was just too much for my sensitive skin. I tried this out for about 2-3 weeks just to make sure it was not just some normal purging, but no such luck. It did not make me break into crazy cystic acne or anything, just a few smallish bumps but that is more than what I usually have so it is a no go for me unfortunately. Probably would be great for someone that does not have sensitive skin. It also does not remove makeup very well if at all.