July 30, 2014 | 1925 users online

Cleansers - Mario Badescu - Enzyme Cleansing Gel

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2010 11:39:00 PM More reviews by SoccerMom10

I love this product!!! I use it with my pretika face cleaner brush and it does wonders. I did have a break out when I first started using it but I don't think it was due to the cleanser. I have been using it for two months now and won't ever run out of it I love it too much. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2010 4:59:00 PM More reviews by AvaRoses

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I love everything about this product. It's neither drying nor moisturizing. I like to leave it on while brushing my teeth so the product has extra time to work. I put a blob in my hand and then rub it all over my face including my eyelids. It takes eyeshadow right off. A bottle lasts forever too. I also use this product to remove the Mario silver powder sometimes rather than using their toner.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2010 9:09:00 PM More reviews by ashleydutta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a truly horrible product :-(. The smell is SO artificial and strong that I couldn't bear to use it - but the worst part is, "fragrance" is NOT listed in the ingredient list. When I bought it, I thought I was getting a fragrance free cleanser as they DID NOT disclose it - is that even legal? In addition, it is dyed an artificial green color (they can't kid me, this is NOT the natural color from the ingredients) but color/dye is also not listed on the ingredient list! Third, this is definitely full of some fillers - a pure glycerin cleanser, as this claims to be, is not this texture with shimmery tiny particles. In other words, I don't know WHAT is in this cleanser because the company is not telling & is lying on its ingredient list. Scary! I didn't like the smell, the feel or anything about this cleanser - it felt full of chemicals and cheap to me. I returned it, do not trust the company now, and will never buy from Mario B. again. :-( I'm surprised other reviewers haven't remarked on the inaccuracy of the ingredient list.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2010 9:22:00 AM More reviews by karriwhel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I did not have good luck with this cleansing gel. After using for a few days it caused a break out. It seemed gentle enough, but I believe that that lovely rose smell was just too much for my sensitive skin. I tried this out for about 2-3 weeks just to make sure it was not just some normal purging, but no such luck. It did not make me break into crazy cystic acne or anything, just a few smallish bumps but that is more than what I usually have so it is a no go for me unfortunately. Probably would be great for someone that does not have sensitive skin. It also does not remove makeup very well if at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2010 12:22:00 AM More reviews by Mcifuentes81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I simply LOVE this cleanser! It truly leaves my skin so clean and fresh. I've used everything out there and was still unsatisfied with the outcome. I have dry skin to begin with so I have to be very careful with what I use on a daily basis. I've noticed my skin looking more radiant and even toned after a while! For $12, it gives you everything you could possibly ask for in a cleanser!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2010 12:09:00 AM More reviews by luvyal9449

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This was the product that sold me on Mario Badescu! Now I use a number of products from the line. I havent broken out badly since I started using this product. Also even though Im acne prone I have dry skin and this product is not at all stripping. I like how this product line uses minimal ingredients and very little mysterious ingredients. The cleanser is 12 dollars much less then all of the other prestige lines!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2010 11:33:00 PM More reviews by ThatLadyNextDoor

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

WOOT!! I think I found my HG-for-life cleanser! I've been using this for a year and it hasn't caused me to have cystic acne or any unwanted blemishes. I'm a woman in her 30's that still suffers from acne, but this cleanser really does its job. I got a sample of this from a swapper last year. I didn't use it at first because I was afraid of the way it looked, plus the fear of getting more acne..LOL..After it being stashed in my drawer for weeks I decided to give it a try. I used it with my Clarisonic. My, oh, my, was my skin looking radiant! I was very pleased. I used the sample until it run out. I went online and purchased an 8 oz. bottle of it. The smell doesn't bother me a bit nor does the non-foaming action. When I wear makeup, I used MAC's Cleanse-Off Oil followed with this AMAZING cleanser. The price is great and I love the samples. If you're ever wondering about this product, I highly suggest you try to get a hold of a sample, whether a swap or Ebay, etc. It's been a great experience with this cleanser. My face is happy! I will keep purchasing : )

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2010 11:30:00 PM More reviews by falling_stars

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this cleanser. I was a die-hard Dermalogica devotee until I bought ECG! I have combination skin which at the end of the day tends to be a little oily. I use this cleanser after using Dermalogica Precleanse to take my makeup off. It's perfect for leaving the skin with a fresh clean feel but doesn't strip the skin and make it feel tight - just nice and clean!! I like the scent - some people have said it smells like toilet cleaner?? I find the scent really comforting (not sure if that means I find the scent of toilet cleaner comforting or not!?!?) but for me the scent is very fresh and lovely. I use this most nights - once or twice a week I alternate with the Glycolic Foaming Cleanser for a deeper clean/exfoliation - and it works perfectly with other products in my regime. Papaya enzymes act as a mild exfoliant so it definitely gets your skin clean! Highly recommend - I think it's pretty good for all skin types. Price I thought was really good for a higher end cleanser ($34.95AUD compared to around $50AUD for Dermalogica) and a little goes a long way - packaging is basic, standard Mario packaging but I like the nozzle and it's easy to travel with. Will repurchase again and again!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2010 12:45:00 AM More reviews by LovelyStars

i love this cleanser.
i feel that it leaves my skin smooth and clean.
it doesn't foam up, but i am kinda used to that.

i feel that this is a basic cleanser without any AHA or something, but since this is going to go on the eye, and isn't going to stay on the skin for long, it is good! i like it!

i am going to repurchase soon!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2010 3:05:00 PM More reviews by sjnelson08

I really like this cleanser. Some people don't like the fact that it does not foam up, however I don't think this means that it isn't doing its job. I follow it up with the Cucumber Lotion (toner) and there's never any makeup or anything on the cotton ball after wiping my face. It's a very gentle, mild formula however it still gets everything off your face. Exactly what I'm looking for in a cleanser!