Rimmel Magnif'Eyes Eye Magnifier Eye Opening

3.3

on 12/15/2007 3:03:00 AM

the brush is really effective in lengthening my lashes. i have short eyelashes so its nice that i can get long lashes with this mascara!

on 12/4/2007 10:36:00 AM

Definitely my new MUA fav!!! First...my eyelashes...little straight stubs. I have always wished for those full, long lashes...hey, who doesn't??!! I've tried just about every expensive brand claiming to do this and that only to wind up with the same lashes and a lighter wallet. Well, finally, a product that does what it says. You even get to see the wand before purchasing, which is a nice touch. The only thing to note here is LESS IS MORE! I find if you use too many coats you wind up with that 60's clump look, so you only need 2 coats max. My eyes pop and the price rocks - under $10. You have nothing to loose and all the eyelashes to gain. Rock out!!

on 11/24/2007 1:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I have to say I was drawn to the packaging of this, I love black and red. Well, after eyeing this in the store a few times, I finally grabbed it on sale for 5 bucks. I'm glad I did! I'm fairly impressed with this one. usually for a dramatic lash I have to wear 2 different mascaras/3 coats, and this one just does it all for me in 2 thin coats! It doesn't really clump either. It lengthens, lifts and looks amazing! I If you want a dramatic lash, don't hesitate to buy this. My one and only complaint is that it's extremely hard to wash off! It's almost like a waterproof formula (which I despise) but it doesn't irritate my eyes at all if I don't get it all off. And, it doesn't really flake either! I have a bad habit of falling asleep with my make up on, and it looks the same on my lashes in the morning!
hope this helps ladies :)

on 11/21/2007 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I usually do not buy Rimmel products because for the most part I think they are over rated but I wanted to try this new mascara and I am glad I did. Other than the packaging that seems cheap this mascara is awesome! It naturally helps curl my lashes & it gives great volumizing power. This does not clump, flake off or smear off on me. I have sensitive eyes and this mascara has wonderful staying powder w/o irritation. Would definitely recommend ppl to try this! 12/5/07 Just an update this mascara has become my HG one now! It's just amazing for me:)

on 11/16/2007 11:36:00 AM

Of all the d/s mascaras I own, I think this one is my favorite. Makes my eyelashes super long and gives them a "lift". It does make the lashes clump together a bit, but if you use several light coats, you won't get the clumps. It also doesn't flake on me like most d/s mascaras do.

on 11/6/2007 9:58:00 AM

This mascara does the same thing as Lash Exact but using half the brush strokes. I really like the look it gave my lashes. It added some curl and really made my eyes open up. I took off one lippie because it's kind of hard to remove. I said I'd buy it again but I'm not sure since I'm still looking for my HG mascara.

on 11/2/2007 10:58:00 AM

I have this mascara in black. It makes my eyelashes to clumpy and spikey looking. I occasionally use it over Diorshow mascara for extra
emphasis. I like it over a coat of Diorshow in black. This combination really works for me. I have long medium fine lashes.

on 10/27/2007 4:37:00 PM

lengthens and magnifies, but is a little clumpy.
the best part about this mascara, I believe, is the wand, which is the new plastic bristles that really coat each strand.

Would repurchase, a steal at $4.

on 10/26/2007 11:15:00 PM

i have to admit, mascaras with the 'new' rubber brush heads are my new addiction....its just so perfect for grabbing and coating every lashes wonderfully! so i decided to pick this one up by rimmel. the brush does indeed seem to 'lift' your lashes up giving them a bit of a curl for an eye-opening appearance-thats nice. on already long lashes, it is easy to get a spidery look at the ends because too much product sticks and extends the ends of your lashes. this is a great thing if youre looking for extra length. clumping is hit or miss, and if you apply too many coats, your lashes get kind of stiff and dry. one thing a truly didnt like about this mascara is that it didnt come off with just my regular facewash...i had raccoon'y eyes after i washed my face and had to use actual eye makeup remover. my ideal mascara is one that just splashes off with regular wash and water, leaving no residue behind. by the way, it wasnt waterproof. im not even sure this formula comes in wp yet anyway. boo to that. it was worth trying out for its cheap price tag....rimmel is normally a good brand to go to when you want to test out stuff.

I decided to try this product because I thought it would work just as well or even better than my previous mascara: CoverGirl lash exact. I hated this stuff. It was dry and itchy. My lashes were really clumpy and they dried my lashes out to be very brittle. I would not recommend this to anyone. I actually think it made a ton of my lashes fall out because it dried them out so much.

Popular Mascaras