September 22, 2014 | 1065 users online

Crème - BeneFit Cosmetics - Some Kind-A Gorgeous

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 12/27/2010 1:07:00 PM More reviews by Allodoxa

I really wanted to like this and I'd heard good things, but I don't think the results live up to the hype.

The packaging is lovely and coverage is very good, it does blend pretty easily considering how well it conceals.

However it feels very greasy to me, though doesn't actually look it on your face. As other people have mentioned, it seems to get used up incredibly quickly. It is expensive for what it is.

I use it for a quick touchup on a night out in a dark club, but it feels too greasy and just slightly too unnatural to wear during the day.

Overall not bad but would not buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2010 6:20:00 PM More reviews by sthr

im not sure if it did break me out cuz i have other stuff i put in my face. and i started using it when i was about to have my period.
this product is creamy, it blended on my skin well and dries to a powder that when i touch my face its really silky. it doesnt lasts long for me since i am a college girl and very active on most times. i just blot the oil or anything on my face and apply this again then im good to go. i like this product and i think ill stick on it for a bit more..

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2010 11:19:00 PM More reviews by Julia941

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I tried to like this product and I think I gave it a fair chance. I hit the pan, something I rarely do, but I seemed to hit it very quickly as there isn't a lot of product. I didn't like the greasy/creamy feel of it and it didn't look natural on my skin. It left me very oily and I felt like I needed extra powder to counteract that which only turned it into a cakey mess. Also, I'm very careful about washing brushes and sponges but this one had a bad smell no matter what I did to it. Overall it was a fail, but the package is cute.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/3/2010 4:36:00 PM More reviews by Venia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is total garbage. It looks natural when you use it, but does not stay on more than 2 hours. Also, you can use the entire product up in no time. I would not suggest it to anyone.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/2/2010 8:33:00 PM More reviews by MissApril221

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I liked the idea of this product better than the product itself. It seemed like I had to use so much product and I still couldn't get the coverage I needed no matter how much I used. I broke out badly after I started to use this product, but I still haven't figured out if this foundation is to blame because I was using a new moisturizer as well. Others have claimed that they broke out from this so I wouldn't doubt if it clogs your pores. The product seems to be drying as well, around my nose would start to peel every time I wore it. I don't normally have problems dry skin, my skin is oily. The product starts as a cream and dries to a powder. Unfortunately, if I wanted to put my Smashbox Halo powder on over top then the foundation would come right off. The only thing I really liked about this foundation is that it matched my color well, which is difficult to achieve with a foundation that claims to match any skin tone. Its a shame that it matched my shade but didn't have the coverage and the stay power that I prefer. That being said, its pretty much useless to me. I don't think that this product is worth the money at all because you get very little product for the amount you have to use. Needless to say, I would not purchase this product again.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/2/2010 8:29:00 PM More reviews by ChelzBelz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

okay, soo, i know this product is supposed to look as though your not wearing foundation... it does what it says... BUT it basically disappeared on my skin!! yes i looked like i wasnt wearing foundation, cause it did not cover anything. the product is very light, very silk, nice texture.. but if you are needing something that covers... i do NOT recommend this product. i wouldnt buy again... not for the price.. or even if it was a drug store product! BeneFit did not impress me here!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2010 10:10:00 PM More reviews by Teruma

It did match my skin color.
It gives a really natural finish, it's lightweight and easy to apply.
Good for everyday use.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/24/2010 6:31:00 PM More reviews by katherine0818

already using my second one... creamy and light. good for natural look

rated 2 of 5 on 11/21/2010 8:45:00 PM More reviews by mestisa757

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am looking for a good cream foundation, however this is not it. The coverage is horrible and it contributes to the oiliness of my skin. I returned it...

rated 2 of 5 on 11/16/2010 10:37:00 AM More reviews by nezinka

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Ugh...what a joke. I got this at sephora around Oct. 1st after wandering around the store trying to resist buying UD BOS3. I decided to buy a powder foundation but could not decide what to get. I tried SkAG and was really amazed as to how the medium colour was able to match my skin. It looks greasy but it looked good on skin. I am not bit*ing about the quality of the product. It is okay although the staying power could be better. I apply with Sonya Kashuk sponge and am able to blend it well.
So here is my problem, liquid foundations last me a loong loong time, to the point where I have to throw them away for fear of expired product messing with my skin. I certainly have not used this product every day, maybe 15times for the 45 days I've owned it and today I hit pan!!!! I have product around the edges but what...that's gonna last me another 15applications. Are you freaking kidding me??? I paid $28 +tax for this. I would have been better off shelling extra $ for a fancier product like Channel or GA, it would have been cheaper compared to this.
Benefit is a seriously disappointing brand of cosmetics. It's cute and funky but so not functional and worth the money. Beware, do not waste money on this product!