April 17, 2014 | 1823 users online

Primer/ Corrector - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dr Feelgood

rated 1 of 5 on 5/19/2010 12:30:00 PM More reviews by Adelerose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

complete waste of money; it does cover some imperfections when first applied but after about an hour it affect wore off, it smells funny and its hard to apply much better off buying a cheaper face primer this stuff is rediculous it just shows how a name can sell a product!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/18/2010 4:43:00 PM More reviews by Designgirl96

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have dry skin, so this was NO good for me. It didn't even out my skin tone one bit and dry patches were very obvious. Perhaps this is good for someone with normal or oily skin?

rated 1 of 5 on 5/17/2010 2:48:00 PM More reviews by makeyyupp

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

STAY AWAY IF YOU HAVE DRY SKIN!

I bought this product about a week ago after being fed up with my foundation sinking into the driest bits of my skin.

Benefit claims that Dr FeelGood will make your skin velvety soft and smooth, but it made my skin feel tight and dried it out even further. My foundation looked awful.

I was expecting a lot from this product, to be fair it does smell great, but I think it is much more suited to those with very oily skin. I wish benefit had told me this before I wasted 20 on something I will probably never touch again. Perhaps I will dab it on an occasional spot to dry it out, but I could have spent much less on something with the same purpose.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/17/2010 7:19:00 AM More reviews by shelbyclarke

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I returned this product to Sephora within a day. In the store, I liked how the product smelled and when I applied it to the back of my hand, it made it smooth. And I won't lie, the packaging is what really pushed me to buy it.

But the first morning I tried using it, I realized it was incredibly hard to apply over my whole face. It didn't blend well with the sponge, it didn't pick up hardly any of the product. It worked better with my fingers, but it got under my nails and rubbing my hands on my face is bad for the skin. Later in the day, I noticed a lot of oil in my t-zone.

Luckily, I got a full refund.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/17/2010 5:20:00 AM More reviews by graceface1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Was expecting great things from this cult product.
I have dry skin and was expecting the oiliness of it to help.
Generally just made my Mac Studio Fix foundation slide when i applied with foundation brush.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/14/2010 12:49:00 PM More reviews by rissa1456

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The only thing this will do is make you skin look shiny. It does not provide any mattifying properties.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2010 9:07:00 AM More reviews by lauren5millar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i loved this, the smell, the packaging, the way it made my skin feel it gives you a lovely velvety smooth face! too much however could probably feel a little heavy and oily so you dont need a lot of product. i dont use it all of the time because i worry about it breaking out my sensitive skin but i do really like this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2010 9:40:00 PM More reviews by rlee319

I love this product! My roommate started using it after she tried a sample at Sephora and told me about it. Though I don't wear any foundation, my skin tends to get oil throughout the day. But when I wear this product over my moisturizer in the morning, my skin magically stays matte the entire day without an oily t-zone. No product has ever been able to do that for me before so it has been a miracle worker for me.

The only drawback for me is the way that this product is packaged. It's in a tin can with a thick consistency and it comes with one sponge applicator that you're supposed to use to spread it over your face. It's not very clean but otherwise I absolutely love this primer!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2010 3:51:00 PM More reviews by xBl0cPartyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is terrible... It smells nice but that's the only thing it's got going for it.

It does NOTHING. Yes, NOTHING. I have oily skin and it does NOTHING for it at all, it doesn't keep it matte, it doesn't refine my pores at all.

When I apply it, it balls up on my skin and the sponge barely picks up any of it, I have to dig the sponge right in to get any product.

As I walk around, I can smell the nice lemony scent. Apart form that, it was a complete waste of 19.

Completely stupid product. I'm begining to think that BeneFit are a bunch of lying charlatans.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/6/2010 1:38:00 PM More reviews by georgiac24

I have had this product for months but have only recently begun to use it. I was confused at the instructions, which suggest it is used over make up, and I found the sponge applicator completely ineffective. The sponge deposited barely any product on my face. However, I recently came back to it and now like the product as a primer. I apply it with my fingers to areas where I have visible pores, and this allows my foundation to be much smoother. I also love the fresh scent of this product. I would be unlikely to buy it again, only because there are more effective and reasonably prices primers avaliable, which is what this product essentially is to me.