July 31, 2014 | 1964 users online

Mascara - E.L.F. - Essential Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2011 1:22:00 AM More reviews by wynterxhale

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this for my eyebrows, it keeps them perfectly in place. It works fine for my lashes when I dont feel like putting effort to my eyes, because it's a gel, it makes my lashes a bit darker,

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2011 7:49:00 PM More reviews by karen1245

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product retails for $1.00 USD. So this is ELF’s version of clear brow gel which also functions as clear mascara for your eyebrows. This is a dual ended product with two spoolies (one for eyebrows the other of eyelashes). The product is a clear gel, though I believe it’s the same product! As a Brow Gel I find this gel helpful in keeping my brows put. This is definitely a cheaper alternative to Anastasia’s Clear Brow Gel (retails $20 USD). Though once you already filled your brows and applied the brow gel, you’ll pick up some of your brow product and ‘contaminate’ the rest of your brow gel in the container as soon as you put the spoolie back. [The product I have in the tube is now tinted brown gel now.] Using this product as a brow gel I didn’t find that the gel did anything. I applied the gel by itself and prior to mascara application, it did nothing for my eyelashes. Applying the gel only to my eyelash didn’t help me to keep my lashes curled. And as well applying it after mascara application only helped to tint the gel darker. I would use this product as a brow gel. I wouldn’t say this gel is the greatest. But for $1, why not?

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2011 3:03:00 PM More reviews by ArtSmartzGirl

I love this product so much! Its really good for only a dollar and gels actually work. I use mainly the brow gel everyday to keep my brows in place, but the mascara works just as well. The brushes on the doublesided wand work really well. A really great product for only a dollar and I would definately buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2011 5:27:00 PM More reviews by katyeridao

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

great eyebrow gel, and at only $1! i have to be careful as to not use too much on one brow, or it will look strange/oily... eyelash side doesn't really have a purpose.. definitely recommend, and you can use both sides for your eyebrows!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2011 5:15:00 PM More reviews by SlantySlanty

This is a great product for my eyebrows because it keeps them tamed and in place for the whole day. I don't really use it on my eyelashes since it doesn't seem to do much other than make them shinier. I use both ends on my eyebrows and I gladly repurchase every time both ends of the tube runs out. The only con is the fact that it does give minor blemishes/pimples on the ends of eyebrows (this is because of the wands), but that can easily go away with some tea-tree oil.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2011 7:57:00 PM More reviews by cc001

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Perfect for the brows. And only for a buck, you can't beat it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2011 12:21:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

I've repurchased this stuff many times over. I don't like any of the clear mascaras at the DS because they're too sticky and make my brows look plastered down instead of natural. I use both sides (brow & lash) on my brows b/c I honestly don't think they are different formulas. This leaves my brows still looking natural but set in place. lasts all day without flaking.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2011 11:03:00 AM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

This is my first and only clear mascara so it's a little hard to give it a rating since I don't have anything to compare it to. It does hold my brows in place and it does give them a really nice, healthy look. It does come off without any problems as well but since it's clear I could probably not even see if any of it stayed on. My only problem is that after a month or two the product is beginning to look a little funny, perhaps the wand picked up some eyeshadow or powder that was left on my brows (or some mascara on my eyelashes). Since the tube is clear you can see the gloss is not as watery anymore and is starting to clot. I don't notice a difference in its performance on my brows though so I hope it stays this way.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2011 10:32:00 PM More reviews by nadiame

I really love this clear mascara it holds up all day long without the hassle of regular mascara worry about it droop down in the middle of the day. The eyebrow part of the wand is fabulous it keeps my eyebrows looking well groomed mind you that they are extremely thick eyebrows -____- so i would buy 50 of these for goodie bags or something because it is totally worth it for a $1

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2011 4:41:00 PM More reviews by grobanite19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

For only one dollar, this stuff is great! I sometimes use it on my brows, and it's very nice, but I normally love using this for my lower lashes, I'm not a fan of the mascara on the bottom lashes look, but I like using this to just darken the lashes a little bit. It's also great for a super natural look to use on your lashes instead of mascara, for a quick, and nautral summer look! Stays on well, and washes off super easily, and for only a dollar, I'll be rebuying this! :)