December 18, 2014 | 1021 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Exact Waterproof

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2008 10:57:00 AM More reviews by foxykitty25

i actually like this. the wand really does a good job in separating the eyelashes with virtually no clump at all. it does lengthen without taking the curl out but poor on volumizing.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2008 1:19:00 PM More reviews by sadiemay

I really liked this mascara. Great staying power. Makes my lashes long, full, and dark. I like the way the brush separates the lashes. Lasts all day with no flakes. If anything, it lasts too long bc it's hard to wash off which is why I took off one lippie. I will buy this again

rated 2 of 5 on 2/1/2008 2:33:00 PM More reviews by o0hottamolly0o

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

didn't like it that much. the brush was my least favorite part, the formula was ok though. For the first few applications i liked it, but then it immediately started clumping up on me. If you're looking for long lashes this DEFFINATELY isn't what your looking for. Although, if you're looking for darkening light colored lashes, you could try it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2008 4:15:00 PM More reviews by addicted6765

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara. I think i finally found a kepper. No flaking, holds a curl all day long, no clumping and does not run. Iv cried with this stuff on and it does not move a bit! I dont like buying high end mascaras because they expire in about three months so to me this is a perfect buy with a good price. Deff has length and seperates. Not much volume

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2008 7:45:00 PM More reviews by Aries01

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this waterproof mascara! I was so disappointed by Maybelline's Define-a-Lash that I wasn't looking forward to this but I was so pleasantly surprised! The wand is easy to put back in the tube, my lashes aren't clumpy and it lasts all day! It's also not a chore to wash this off at night. I really love this mascara - I don't look like I have spider lashes and it's much better than the previous waterproof mascara I tried by Cover Girl, Fantastic Lash. It's fabulous and I would rebuy it in a heartbeat! it's the best waterproof mascara I have ever used!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/15/2008 12:34:00 AM More reviews by Desiree11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Sooooooooo goopy! This mascara has gone to the clumps, even after wiping the excess off with a tissue. Also, it's real easy to get all over your eyelids even while applying it meticulously. It fights to stay on your lashes even after numerous wipes of makeup remover.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2007 11:02:00 AM More reviews by SnOw_baLLs

The mascara does not clump on me. Helps to lengthen and even hold the curl of my lashes well. Will definately buy more of this!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/11/2007 6:50:00 PM More reviews by d3ndroid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I didn't believe in the rubber brush hype before... but now I do. It really does not clump. The brush is great! You get definition and some length, but little to no volume. As for the formula... well, it starts smudging a little after ~6 hours for me. It does take some time for oil-based make-up remover to dissolve the mascara off your lashes though. Another thing is that I get little curly mascara bits on the ends of my lashes that curl *downward* instead of up with my lashes. Aagh! I will probably try Volume Exact next instead of repurchasing, because I'd like a little more volume.

(Edit: if you apply a regular-brush watery mascara with a light hand, the results are not much different. I went back to Full-n-Soft and it lasts longer and gives a little more volume & curl.)

rated 2 of 5 on 12/9/2007 5:21:00 PM More reviews by mhosler

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Initially I was quite pleased by the application of this mascara. My lashes were lengthened, the formula added some volume, and the lashes were separated and not too crunchy-feeling. It didn't take the curl out of my lashes all night. Unfortunately, I had problems with its longevity. I put this on at 5:30 pm and drove through the dry bitter Ohio cold last night to a party. The house I went to was chilly (I think the owners were trying to save money by turning down the thermostat). By 9pm, this mascara had smeared under my eyes and flaked onto my cheeks. Given the above scenario, the performance was NOT due to environmental heat and humidity; quite the opposite, in fact, and a good waterproof mascara should not have been so stressed.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2007 5:30:00 PM More reviews by ktrj720

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've been using so many different mascaras for so long, I'm so happy I found my HG! It truly darkens every lash, stays there all day (I wear contacts and have watery eyes; I haven't tried the non-waterproof version of this), and really lengthens the lashes and thickens them a little. A few extra layers of this when I'm going out and it looks like I have falsies on! It's a little dramatic for everyday for me...if you curl your lashes properly and wear this, you've got eyelashes you can see across a room (in a good way!). For daytime I stick to Maybelline's Waterproof Full 'n' Soft, but I swear by this stuff too!