September 2, 2014 | 1556 users online

Powder - L'Oreal - Bare Naturale Powdered Mineral Foundation

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2011 7:02:00 AM More reviews by jetsetbaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this stuff! It makes my skin look flawless, and soft ivory matches my tone perfectly. It keeps my face from getting shiny and I barely remember that I have it on the rest of the day... it lasts pretty long, too. Unfortunately in some countries in Europe they only sell 4 shades of this powder, so I have to get it shipped from the US... worth it though!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2011 2:40:00 AM More reviews by bigbu

I love this foundation, my skin looks natural but smooth and poreless. But I took away 1 lippie because I think it's clogging my pore, most powder clog my pore anyway. But overall, it's a very good mineral powder.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2011 2:05:00 AM More reviews by basicKatie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i was looking for a white matte finishing powder to set my foundation with, this works very well, and i'd buy it again, the only thing i hate about it is the packaging, it could just be me, but i have trouble taking the minerals out of the sifter. i hate the brush as well, it is stiff and unusable, i use my own powder brush. other than that, i like it alot, no shine, just a nice finishing powder, i bought it in the translucent white color.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2011 6:25:00 PM More reviews by nicoolmarie

i love this powder! i only use this i dont not use foundation and this gives me really good coverage i do use a concealer under my eyes and if i have a few little spots but everyone always thinks i have perfect skin and while i dont have bad skin this makes my skin look flawless. i have pretty dry skin so i dont worry about my face getting oily. i also have fair skin with olive undrtones and i can always find a match to my skin in summer and winter. the only thing i dont like about this makeup is the packaging! theres really no were to tap the excess powder and sumtimes theres alot that comes out but i just use a seperate powder brush to apply it not the one that it comes with and i tap the excess in a little tin lid i have. but i love the make up ive tryed others that broek me out and dont give me good coverage and this dosent break me out. its not expensive so if ur wondering i would definatly give it a try!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2011 12:28:00 AM More reviews by skyblueletter

great foundation. had it for half a year now and it hasn't made me break out.
i literally get the comment "your face looks like its glowing" when i put this on.
i wish it would stay on my face little longer though

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2011 8:56:00 AM More reviews by woaifudimo

i like this one cos its soooo easy to apply on the go before work, i literally do it in one minute. i think its best to use during the day for a light-med coverage, natural looking. i always use moisturizer and primer beforehand though, otherwise it can be a little drying to apply. i also found it quite nice on my combination skin, not really getting pimples from it. im probably on my 3rd one already.

the brush is a little rough on the face, but i think its good with powdered foundation, because some pressure certainly helps set it. only thing i dont like about it is probably the powder going everywhere whenever i flip it over, tap the extra powder from the brush... its especially annoying when it falls on clothes cos if you rub it, it gets worse, tapping and shaking are better but may not get it all off. so messiness is quite a problem, for me at least. but still worth it for sure!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2011 1:55:00 AM More reviews by TeHNyboR

After hearing from multiple sources that this product was a great drugstore alternative to Bare Minerals, I rushed out and bought myself one of these babies. I have extremely mixed feelings about this product. It does cover well and last a while, but it can go on incredibly cakey. especially on my forehead, which tends to get oily. Don't use the built in brush...it's scratchy and makes it cake on more. All in all, sometimes this product cakes up, sometimes it doesn't. I don't think I'll buy this again, as I prefer liquid foundation to powder/mineral makeup.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2011 2:52:00 AM More reviews by AngelFalls

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Buff beige is my color.

This product is easy to use and blends in well with my skin. I don't have any complaints. It does not look cakey on my skin nor does fail in coverage. I would have to say that it is a medium coverage foundation. Seems to last well on my skin if I don't sweat. It can feel heavy in the summer especially if I'm sweating...but I think that would be normal if you had any sort of layer on your face.

I haven't had any issues with breaking out either, however I only use it about once a week for a party or dinner.

I will buy it again but I am interested in trying Revlon's mineral makeup as well.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/31/2010 2:15:00 AM More reviews by ellesp23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

When I first tried out this product, I really liked the coverage and way it made my skin look, but I returned it because the shade didn't match my skin tone (the shade selection is pretty limited as well). Now that I'm trying it again, I really don't like it at all. It didn't cover the way I thought it did and on my combination skin, it looked a bit patchy. I didn't expect it to cover any of my acne scars, but I thought that it would at least "blur" them out just a bit, but even after applying another layer onto my skin, it just didn't cover. It's a bit upsetting because I wanted to like this and I've tried it more than 5 times, but it just doesn't seem to be working for me. I honestly would not repurchase this product and am returning it the next chance I get.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/22/2010 9:06:00 PM More reviews by makeup33

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

OK. So I am SOOOOO sad to say that I would not buy this again, Seriously, whenever I find a good foundation that feels great and makes me look flawless, it breaks me out ! I wish it didn't happen but it did. I was in LOVE with this product. It makes you look so natural and it has amazing coverage. I have acne-prone skin and a lot of scarring ! This would not hide everything by itself (since I have a LOT to cover) but I would use a light coverage foundation, just to even out my skin tone and then apply this on top. The coverage is pretty buildable. But, within a week, I started breaking out :( I first thought it was because of my time of the month, but I kept breaking out after. Since I'm under an acne medication, I don't wanna use something on my face that will aggravate my acne u know ! Unfortunately, i will stop using this (and I just lost 17 $ ). I thinks it is because of the bismuth oxychloride that it contains. I'll go get a new foundation tomorrow and I'll make a review after a certain time of use. TTYS !