October 25, 2014 | 1176 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Sonia Kashuk - Remove

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2010 10:50:00 PM More reviews by chaovivi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

HG makeup remover right here. Although I haven't been through enough makeup removers to compare them to this, I can say now that I no longer need to because this stuff removes everything.
I have tried a few drugstore makeup removers and they either don't get the job done or they do get the job done but I always lose a couple of eyelashes along the way.
I wear japanese brand mascara and anyone who uses them know that they are impossible to get off (that's why they have great staying power) but this makeup remover removes every trace and leaves my lids very moisturize and my lashes very silky.
The only con about this product is the bottle. I always am afraid I might tip it over and spill the whole thing, but other than that, it's a keeper.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2010 4:44:00 PM More reviews by camoore618

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great product! Removes my eye makeup super easily and doesn't burn my eyes or skin. i haven't tried very many other kinds or brands of eye makeup remover, and now i don't think i will because this one works so well and isn't very expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2010 1:21:00 PM More reviews by liketulips

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My most favorite eye makeup remover! It removes ALL of my eyeliner+waterproof mascara! I even swipe a little on my face if I wear heavier foundation. LOVE IT! I used to use the eye makeup remover from Lancome and paid double, but this is just as good and way cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2010 4:45:00 PM More reviews by Addicted2Makeup101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This Eye Makeup Remover is incredible. And it's only $10 at Target!!! It even removes waterproof makeup with minimal irritation and grease. I luv the entire Sonia Kashuk line.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2010 1:27:00 PM More reviews by Foua

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I were very impressed with this. I washed my eye make-up off with this stuff as if it were water. It leaves my eyes smooth and primed for the next day.
The only con part of this one is the packaging. I always have to be aware that i won't knock it over and the entire product spills. Only if it were something like a pump...

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2010 10:16:00 AM More reviews by rxqueen011

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I can't believe I'm just getting around to reviewing this gem. I've used Clinique, Lancome, Neutrogena, EVOO and others. Sure they worked, but they felt so gross on the skin and burned my eyes. Enter SK Remove and I did as you guys recommended, "find one with equal parts!"

I was very impressed upon the first time using it. It removes everything with ease, even 24/7 liners and the toughest WP mascara. When I do eyes, it's usually very intense, with an eye primer, WP liners and lots of mascara. All I do is invert the bottle 1x over a cotton ball and hold it to my eye for around 30 seconds. NO having to tug on the lashes to get the mascara off. You can quickly swipe over, too if you have minimal eye makeup on. It takes it right off. The best thing is that, even though it tends to be on the oilier side, I've never experienced any skin or eye irritation. The price is not dirt cheap, but super reasonable for how good of a product it is. I will never use anything else. Love it!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2010 8:45:00 PM More reviews by sasami999

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Cheap, effective, gentle, basically everything I could ever ask for! I love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2010 10:54:00 PM More reviews by FeeFee34

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I switched from the Almay Oil-Free Makeup Remover Pads I've been using for years to this and will never go back. I have to add to all the glowing reviews and say that I LOVE Sonia Kashuk Remove. It's super gentle, doesn't leave residue or blurry vision, and takes all my eyeshadow and waterproof mascara off. I cut my cotton rounds in half, then usual invert the bottle 3-4 times in order to get all my makeup off. I absolutely recommend this and will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2010 1:45:00 AM More reviews by hanhnee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

What a great eye mu remover! I always use gwp samples of Lancome bi-facil, which i love and have no complaints with. I've been running out of samples so I was about to buy a full bottle when I came across review on MUA of this remover. I'm glad I did, it works just as well, doesn't sting, and removes every smudge of mascara and liner! Its pricey for a ds remover at $10US, but its 1/3 the price of Lancome's Bi-facil, so I'd say its definitely worth it. I will repurchase many bottles!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2010 5:21:00 PM More reviews by chuugle

This is an excellent and very effective eye makeup remover. It removes my tubing mascara within a couple seconds with minimal effort and it doesn't leave an oily residue. I love this! I would never have thought to try this if it weren't for MUA. Thanks again for a great rec!