Revlon ColorStay Blemish Concealer with Soft Flex

3.6

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 0. 5% (acne treatment. Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (water, eau), Cyclomethicone, Trimethysiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Boron Nitride, Alcohol Denat. , Tribehenin, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, Nylon 12, Isododecane, Polyisobutene, Sodium Chloride, Serica (silk, soie), Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Malva Sylvestris Extract, Lilium Candidum Bulb Extract (lily), Lactobacillus/Eridictyon Californicum Ferment Extract, Cymbidium Grandiflorum Flower Extract, Polydimethylsiloxane/Polymethysilesquioxane Copolymer, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Bisabolol, Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Methicone, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Ethylene Brassylate, Trisiloxane, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499), Mica (CI77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI77891).

on 10/27/2009 12:11:00 AM

It has OK coverage. I had to layer it in order to get the coverage I wanted. I also felt I had to blend it in AS SOON as it touched my face, otherwise it would dry up and make my face look weird. And sometimes it dried up and left blotches on my face. It did nothing for my acne, didnt worsen it but didnt dry up the acne either.

on 10/18/2009 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It doesn't give very good coverage. I ended up returning it.

on 10/15/2009 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have this shade in medium and so far it covers very well. I have post acne marks and while I can't say this covers them completely, it does a good job. To be fair, it's pain in the tukuss to cover acne/hyperpigmentation marks - period. That being said, this is pretty decent for drugstore concealer. Although, a tube would be a more ideal, hygenic packaging, especially since I use a brush. The consistency is very easy to use with a concealer brush, and yes, apply quickly because it does settle swiftly. Any product with salycylic acid is not for dark circles under the eyes, and I can't yet attest to the blemsih treatment aspect until I use it for a couple more weeks. So I'll update in a bit, just be sure to get the right shade I tried medium/deep and ugh...

Update: no longer use this product, felt that it further contribuing to my breakouts clogged pores :-/

on 10/2/2009 9:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I use this almost every day. I use it to cover redness and pimples. The formula is a little difficult to blend. But the reason I like it is because it stays. The color selection is a little light, and make sure you get the correct color bc it does affect performance. I don't know that this heals blemishes, but it definitely keeps them from getting worse. It could be easily packaged in a tube for convenience.

on 9/16/2009 12:37:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I got this for free with the BOGO that CVS had for revlon products and got the color stay foundation in combo/oily to match which I also love. I love this foundation, I apply it with a concealer brush and it blends very well and covers up very nicely. Have not used it enough on my blemishes to see if it does decrease them but so far for concealing purposes it works wonderfully. I have some discoloration from acne getting exposed to the sun and my green concealer from NYX in the jar just wasn't doing the trick there or around my nose. Put this on and the redness on both areas was gone. Love it! Set it with my Clinique Almost Powder.

**UPDATE**
I used this on some blemishes that popped up while I was sleeping last night, nothing major just little whiteheads and this dried them up and made them go away by the time I took my makeup off. I dabbed the concealer on the blemishes before putting on the foundation and let it sit for a few minutes and then put on the foundation and set with powder.

on 8/23/2009 2:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This is really good concealer! But I wouldnt buy it alone at regular price. Wait until revlon is bogo at cvs or walgreens! then youcan get this and a powder or a foundation for the price one thing!

on 8/20/2009 1:49:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I am so in love with this concealer!
I've tried MAC and many other high end brands, but they all faded, melted off or slid around on my skin-(Especially in this deadly heat).
I'm happy to report that this is the only concealer I've ever used that doesn't budge, at all. It stays on until you take it off.
The best part is that is covers up my pores and doesn't sink into them!
I feel so much more confident now knowing that my blemishes are going to stay hidden all day. Not to mention that it has salicylic acid in it to aid in clearing skin- genius! This is one of the best drugstore purchase I've ever made. I highly recommend this. I'm definitely going to invest in more Revlon colorstay products.
edit: there is not enough SA in this to exfoliate the pore. It's still a great concealer.

on 8/18/2009 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Great d/s concealer for the face. I never used concealer before and decided to try it since I hate wearing foundation where I like which is Florida. Its just too hot sometimes. So I opted for this and their under eye concealer since they had BOGO free at my local drugstore. This is perfect shade for me in Medium/Deep. When I used to wear Colorstay foundation I used it in Natural Tan. I use a ss for my face everyday and use a self tanner to even out my face with the rest of my body. This concealer really reduces redness well and is buildable IME. It also has the added bonus of containing Salicylic Acid to help treat while you conceal. It blends well and sets to a matte finish. Lasts practically all day for me. If you are looking for an industrial strength concealer look elsewhere. But for a d/s med coverage concealer this is great.

Most people seem to like or love this concealer well i am the compleate opposite. It does NOT cover anything. Plus it can't really correct a blemish with .5% sylasitic acid so false claims. It cost me 14 dollars and i was expecting amasing things after all the hype about the color stay foundation. so for me it cost far too much for what it did nothing!.

on 7/22/2009 11:58:00 AM

Best concealer I have ever used! Great coverage, stays on forever, and the salicylic acid tightens my pores and my face stays matte for HOURS! I use it on my oily t-zone and it covers the redness and helps with the shine! Love, love, love it!