April 20, 2014 | 1729 users online

Liquid - MAC - Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2013 1:10:00 PM More reviews by Kerri8d

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Good cover, but not long lasting :/
But also very good for oily skin!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/12/2013 6:09:00 AM More reviews by zoeclare1979

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have a love hate relationship with this foundation where I always go back to purchase it but it sits right for about a week then doesn't seem to look right. I previously had nc25/30/35 but now find that n37 is a better tone as has more golden undertones and not as orange. Not good when I have dehydrated skin but gives a medium coverage which manages to cover my freckles when needed

rated 3 of 5 on 10/9/2013 6:02:00 PM More reviews by xoxmarina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Let me start off by saying my skin is dry, at times flaky, i get a few blemishes here and there but nothing major, but i do get black heads on the regular. Personally i like a foundation that makes my skin look like porcelain even though i dont have much to cover. That being said i dont like anything too goopy and mask like.

pros: -good color range
-great coverage
-super blendable
-long lasting
-doesnt give me any break outs

cons: -hate the packaging, i refuse to spend extra cash on a pump, it should just come with it
-too thick, although it seems to run out liquidy, it feels really heavy on the skin
-some oxidization
-looks horrendous on dry patches, so i need to make sure i hydrated and exfoliated my skin as much as possible.
-not ideal for photography due to the spf

regardless of all the cons, i still quite enjoy this foundation, i would just personally not repurchase this because i do like other cheaper drugstore foundations better.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2013 10:19:00 AM More reviews by lizrocks8

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got a sample of this foundation today because I ran out of my usual foundation and needed something to last the next couple of days.
The first thing I should mention is that the assistant at the MAC counter matched me completely wrong and gave me NW10 and NC15 when they are waaaayyyyyyy too light for me. I even told her this but she insisted on giving me samples for those shades.
I took my makeup off when I got home and applied the NC15 sample right after on bare skin with a stippling brush. It was very light but had a flawless, velvety finish which dried very quickly. I have severe acne and a few cystic pimples at the moment plus oily skin and acne scars but the foundation managed to cover it all with just one application. I didn't want to apply any more just to save product, but I was content.
I would usually use MAC's minerlized skin finish natural as a setting powder which always gives the appearance of a flawless finish anyway.
I will definitely have to darken it up with some bronzer in the day.
From what I have seen of the full size packaging, it's not very good. It comes in a bottle which could easily break if dropped and has no pump. It's really a scam that they don't even sell it with a pump when it NEEDS one.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/9/2013 4:05:00 AM More reviews by Mekahre

I will start by saying I'm not a fan of MAC foundations at all, but this one was a huge disappointment. This foundation applies very patchy, smells terrible and looks very unnatural. Although I (try to) apply it as sheer as possible, I always have the feeling I am wearing a heavy mask and this is incredibly uncomfortable. Furthermore, this foundation breaks me out a lot, the colour is too yellow (I'm NC15) and the packaging is extremely impractical if you don't buy a pump.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2013 6:29:00 PM More reviews by Karine05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I tried so many different foundations before surrendering to the M-A-C counter in my local shop, the make up artist there matched me up perfectly to NW-20 shade and i can honestly say I haven't looked back. Yes you can break out in spots if you wear foundation daily, just try and get a nice remover for the end of the day. This foundation gives so much coverage with so little applied, one bottle will last me 7 months or so and I wear it nearly every day, and I have people quite regularly ask me what foundation/make up I use. I'd recommend going to a mac consultant so they can match you up to the right one for you .

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2013 4:08:00 AM More reviews by KarlaKimbo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

First off let me say I have very sensitive skin, un even from being out in the sun as a kid but this foundation is my favorite "photography" foundation. It makes me look flawless. With proper moisturizer, primer and Fix plus it is perfect. Of course, my skin can't handle MAC foundations so with in two weeks i'm filled with bumps along my jaw line and 2-4 random pimples ): So I would would it a 5 for everything but my skin tells me to give it a 4.NC25-30
- NC40 when tan. So if you have problematic skin stay away or suffer the pimples popping out days later ):

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2013 6:28:00 PM More reviews by Lenore23

This is my go-to foundation and no matter what else I try, I always go back to this eventually. The powdery texture and high coverage is perfect for my oily/combination skin, but I can imagine that it would be too heavy for other skin-types. My skin has yellow undertones and I use SFF in NC20 or NC25 which fit perfectly. When I use this foundation, I barely ever need additional concealer since it covers redness and blemishes fairly well. I get the best results when I apply it with a stippling brush. What I think is important when using this foundation is not applying too much product at once since this might create a cakey look, it's better to build up the coverage in thin layers and good blending is essential.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2013 5:23:00 PM More reviews by Nataweee

I got this foundation in NC35, and I love it! Recommend applying with a stippling brush as it's a bit heavy but covers everything. The only thing that I don't like about this foundation is that it's hard to get out of the bottle and it starts to cake up on your face after awhile.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2013 8:34:00 AM More reviews by Fitouesumwe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

Love, love, looove the product. Hate the packaging. Glass bottle are so inconvenient. Does'nt come with the pump, you have to buy it, that's kinda cheap juste give it with the bottle... C'mmon.

Amazing full coverage. I have a lot of redness on the cheeks (rosacea) and it cover it SO WELL. MUA tends to match me NCXX in order to cover the redness but it just does'nt fit with my neck. I'm REALLY a NWXX. Of course, a yellow base can help to cover the redness but with this foundation, I can go with my real undertone and it cover everythings that need to be. Does not break me out at all. Perfect for me!