September 1, 2014 | 1907 users online

Liquid - MAC - Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15

rated 3 of 5 on 1/22/2014 3:08:00 AM More reviews by angiebabiexo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

it is ok .... great coverage !! will cover anything basically
But I noticed I did break out a little bit .

revlon colourstay is a much better option !!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/18/2014 5:18:00 AM More reviews by purgatory

Worst foundation I've ever used in my life. It broke me out AND did not oxidize nicely (too orange).

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2014 9:57:00 AM More reviews by Simonjw

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a great full coverage foundation for evenings and photographs really well! However, I feel its too heavy on the skin during the day and can look slight cakey even with a primer.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2014 10:02:00 PM More reviews by thecolormargaret

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was color matched for this foundation during the summer months and I thought this would be great. I go for a more heavy coverage and I thought I would give this a go. I am a mac fan, not a die hard... but I am not impressed. 2 bottles later I think I have had better luck with my rimmel 25 hr foundation- which runs me about 7-8 dollars vs. 32-36 for mac. It is a dupe which works better for my skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2014 12:03:00 PM More reviews by Jshaath

This foundation is terrible if you have dry skin. It looks so splotchy and you def need a primer with it. Not worth $27

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2014 4:39:00 PM More reviews by Lashangel02

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is great with combination skin in my opinion. It covers red spots and fades away a little with pimples but covers up acne scares. However, if you are wearing this throughout the whole entire day, it might start to ware off. I still have trouble with my oily skin, so this foundation did not do any help with that. It also got very patchy after about 6 hours in school, and someone actually told me! It was SO embarrassing! It doesn't get patchy all the time, but if you're in a environment that is very hot, it will. I even use the natural radiance face primer with it, also by Mac. It also smells bad, but it wares off in an hour or two. I'm on the hunt for a new foundation, as for this one isn't giving all the wonders that it had said it would and what I want. The coverage is very good though, one layer is enough, more than that is cakey.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2014 1:27:00 PM More reviews by marifixx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I love this foundation in liquid form as well as the powder. I have been using it for several years and I have nothing bad to say about it. I always get compliments when I use it. A tip though, when purchasing - get the pump as well ;)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2014 5:22:00 PM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

I've used this foundation on and off over the years. It provides medium to full coverage and lasts all day without fading. I use NC45 and I would recommend getting a pump to go with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2014 3:49:00 PM More reviews by Niki726

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've tried just about every foundation out there because I couldn't find one that looked good on my skin - until I came across the Studio Fix Fluid. I like full coverage, and that's just what this stuff does. I wear it with Glamoflauge concealer and Studio Fix Powder for a flawless look that lasts all day. Just a tip...if you have oily skin like me, you're gonna want to use milk of magnesia as a base, or else you'll be blotting your face all day.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/9/2014 9:26:00 PM More reviews by AshleyNicole95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When first purchasing this foundation I was totally excited about it because it was MAC. I had a consultant help me pick the color but she didn't actually put the foundation all over my skin. I didn't look at reviews or read into this product at all and bought it despite the fact. When trying it for the first time my first reaction was the color was a bit off but I liked it, throughout the day my opinion changed! I have dry skin and this foundation made me look like a grease ball. I would not suggest this for oily skin types. Not only did it make me look extremely oily but it didn't last for more than an hour. I absolutely love MAC and their products but this was just not one of them .