July 25, 2014 | 1914 users online

Styling Products - Garnier - FRUCTIS Sleek and Shine - Leave-in Conditioning Cream

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2009 1:39:00 AM More reviews by winddancer1323

this product makes my hair soft and shinier...but it does not do anything for frizzies or flyaways. And I hate the smell. I'll use up my bottle because I hate wasting products, but I wont be repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/18/2009 8:00:00 PM More reviews by juicyluvr75

this prodduct was okayishh.
i bought this a month or so ago, and at first i really liked it
but after a while, the build-up weighed down my hair :(
the smell is pretty strong, but tolerable, for me.
garnier made my hair soft, and shiny, but it was still poofy and suchh.
i don't think i will rebuy this product, since i have my biosilk therapy, and bed head split end mender.
it's still a good product for....drugstore leave in, though, just not for me.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2009 5:54:00 PM More reviews by ThisGirl0

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I don't see any difference between this product and the Smoothing Cream or whatever. They're almost identical other than the consistency; this stuff is somewhat thicker and whiter in color. Both don't really do much for hair. Too much of this stuff will leave hair feeling heavy and greasy. The only good parts are the packaging and price.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2009 3:00:00 AM More reviews by svetlana89

'This is not a bad product for its price. Smooths frizzy hair, but too much can make hair gunky. Smells good like all fructis products!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/18/2009 2:21:00 AM More reviews by pinksnowbunny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

i hate this stuff, i have curly frizzy hair and this does not make my hair sleek or shiny, more like really frizzy and beyond poofy! more poofy than if i dont put anything in it! if you want sleek and shine dont even bother with this, try Tresemme' Curl Hydration Creme' it does everything this claims to do.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2009 4:47:00 PM More reviews by sheilap

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product works great it leaves your hair so smooth & healthy looking.. smells so good as well!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2009 4:34:00 PM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I buy this for my 4 year old who needs a leave-in to tame her dry hair. I simply refuse to spend $20 on a 4 year old for hair products, but likewise the "kiddie" conditioners and detanglers marketed for kids are usually cheap garbage. So this seems to be OK. It can make my hair (yes, I tried it, too) a little limp - and it builds up easily - so proper cleansing is a must betweeen uses.

A decent leave-in conditioner for a very low price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2009 5:37:00 PM More reviews by smm9032

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great product for the price. It moisturizes my hair without weighing it down. I love how soft my hair feels after I use this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2009 10:22:00 PM More reviews by Plagueofhamsters

One of the few Garnier haircare products I don't refuse to use. It's actually conditioning, which for a Garnier product is hard to find, the smell is nice, and it doesn't leave my hair greasy. It's a good substitute if I run out of my Nexxus, but otherwise, my hair normally needs a little more.

::Edit::
So, I've been using this daily, and it seems to be doing fairly well. I'm upping this to four lippies :]

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2009 12:25:00 PM More reviews by photoggirltx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The stuff is awesome- my ends don't look dry, shinier hair, and way less frizzies. I put the product in my hair after showering when my hair is still damp. The first time I used it I followed the directions to use a quarter sized amount and my ends ended up looking really greasy. I have long hair so I was suprised that was too much product for me. I would recommend starting with a nickel sized amount and going from there. That seems to be the perfect amount for me.

My hair is in much better shape before styling so I can use less of my more expensive styling products.