December 18, 2014 | 1831 users online

Styling Products - Garnier - FRUCTIS Sleek and Shine - Leave-in Conditioning Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 8/4/2009 10:18:00 PM More reviews by ninimercy

The smell kinda sucks, very strong and very cheap smelling. But it works for me, need to use sparingly though so it doesn't weigh my hair down.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2009 10:11:00 PM More reviews by berkeleybear95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wrote reviews for the sleek and shine shampoo and conditioner, and I gave this a 5 as well. It works great for my dry, thick, curly, frizz-prone hair. My hair already looks great after washing and using conditioner, but this adds to that!!! I use it when I get out the shower, while my hair is still wet. I read that using anti-frizz products while your hair is still wet cuts down on frizz. It must work, cause now frizz isn't a problem. If you touch your hair too much, frizz will happen. Its not heavy on my hair, but if oily hair is a problem, I have a feelin this would give you greasy looking hair. I have already used one bottle of this(I tend too use a lot of product when it comes to my beauty regime), but it should last you awhile; comes in a 10 ounce bottle. I will definately get this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/30/2009 8:01:00 PM More reviews by MissCindy1

It works pretty good BUT I CANT STAND THIS SMELL.. it has this odor that smells hella bad! wont be repurchasing because of this smell..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2009 8:19:00 AM More reviews by suemazrn

This is a very good leave-in conditioner. I use it on my kids to minimize tangles as well. I like the fruity smell and it doesn't weigh my very fine hair down unless I overdo it. It leaves my hair very soft and helps keep the frizzies away. :) Very inexpensive as well. Definitely worth a try.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2009 6:35:00 AM More reviews by bbsxprincess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It smells great. It doesn't weigh my hair down. When I put it in my hair after a shower it isn't a poofy mess. Also, my hair gets oily very fast and this doesn't contribute to that.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2009 3:59:00 PM More reviews by Bambie_Blonde

~OMG I love this stuff so much! its so amazing! it leaves my hair shiny, soft and manegable not to mention smelling like fruit :) I use this everytime I wash my hair, but I do not always leave it in- some days I do rinse it out but it does not affect its performance at all. I also put this is my damp and dry hair to give me moisture because that is what I need most because I have long hair. I have repurchased this product so many times and will never stop, and for $2.99 seriously what more could I want? its perfect stuff =D and my Holy Grail. Since trying this I have fallen in Love with all of Garnier's hair styling products, they are all dirt cheap and work amazingly well! ~

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2009 4:01:00 AM More reviews by suzanne123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my HG leave in conditioner, I am SO glad i found this, before using this, my hair would be a frizzy mess. Now my wavy hair is soft, manageable and frizz free, for the first time!, I have never found a product that has eliminated my frizz, but this definitely did. This stuff is amazing, i got it for 3.99 at london drugs just because i needed to try something new, definitely repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/17/2009 6:03:00 PM More reviews by babydoll67

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The smell was so gross, I couldn't use it. It smelled just like bug spray. I used it in the morning and worked out after work. When I started to sweat on the treadmill, I could smell that bug spray odor. It was so gross. I threw the rest away.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2009 5:38:00 PM More reviews by sam0620

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

didnt do anything for my bleach blonde hair...the smell is nice though

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2009 5:31:00 PM More reviews by tommie2013

I LOVE THIS STUFF!! Seriously the smell is awesome!! I used to have horrible split ends and I didn't want to even get a trim because I'm growing out my hair. So I went to get a leave-in conditioner for my hair. I loved the smell and the bottle of this so I bought it. Plus the price was super cheap ($3.33). So when I get out of the shower I towel dry my hair then put about a quarter size in my hands and run it through from my ears down to the ends. After using it for about a week or two, I've already noticed that I have like no split ends!! My ends feel amazing and soft!! I love this stuff so much!! I would totally recommend it!!!!