December 20, 2014 | 1085 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Definicils Mascara

rated 1 of 5 on 3/4/2012 12:06:00 PM More reviews by stephanieee

i always heard good things about this mascara but i never tried it until recently. sad to say, but i was let down. it did absolutely nothing for my med. length lashes. it made them look sparse and maybe a tad darker. the brush was also very harsh on my lashes. i've never had a brush actually hurt me before. i'm hoping that maybe i had an old tube because it felt like there was very little product in this very expensive mascara. to me, this is just as terrible as great lash.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/4/2012 11:51:00 AM More reviews by Kfunk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have sparse lashes and this did nothing for them. I couldn't even tell that I had used mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2012 11:21:00 PM More reviews by nataliacp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Amazing mascara. It defines every single lash, since the brush is small enough to really work it the inner and outer corners, and it does not clump at all. My lashes look defined and clean, and it lasts on all day, no smudges. Every single one of my friends/family members have loved this mascara so I really do believe it's great for all lash types. Definitely worth it if you're willing to spend more on mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2012 9:42:00 PM More reviews by adina31

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I loved this product since my teen years since it is the only mascara that never clumps! I love the way it separates and lengthens and if you apply it slowly and meticulously, youll get great length and enough volume too..

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2012 1:12:00 PM More reviews by DD1969

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this mascara a lot and have used it for years - when I can afford it, which is not lately. It's the only mascara I know of that actually doesn't clump, so it lives up to its claims.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2012 6:25:00 AM More reviews by iamsarad

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is one of my favourite mascaras, I've tried many others but always come back to this one. I use this and also hypnose by lancome. I find this gives me long, glossy lashes with no clumping. I wouldn't say its very volumising but I've got quite thick lashes anyway so it's the lengthening effect that I love. And lots of people have asked me what it is when I use it so it must have a quite noticeable effect! Its pricey but a tube usually lasts me up to 6 months as I use it alongside another when I want a more dramatic effect. I have sensitive eyes and I find a lot of mascaras irritate my eyes leaving me with very attractive red eyes but not this one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2012 2:05:00 PM More reviews by karissajean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I have got to say, I love this mascara. But it's also worth noting that I never wear this mascara by itself, because while it lengthens and separates beautifully... it can give you thin, spidery lashes used on it's own. So I pair it with L'oreal Voluminous mascara (L'oreal first as base, then Lancome) and I have gotten A TON of compliments on my eyes. The combo really brings out my lashes and has amazing staying power that never flakes. These two are my HG combo for now, morning, noon, or night try it for yourself! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2012 6:39:00 AM More reviews by lishlash

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my go-to everyday mascara. Amazing for sensitive eyes. Gives you great definition and length, and looks and feels lovely and natural.

I had previously really struggled with wearing mascara during the day - I wear contacts and have very easily irritated eyes - 99% of mascaras, even my HG's for evening (Buxom Lash and Aramani Eyes to Kill) will eventually turn me into an itchy, red eyed, mascara hating monster if worn for a 12 hour day.

Cue my eye-saver - Lancome Defincils. Once this mascara is on I literally forget it's there. I can't feel it once on at all, which for me is the most important thing for a daytime mascara. It never clumps, makes my lashes look lovely and long, soft to the touch and I can apply it in 10 seconds and it lasts until I take it off at night.

Removal is super easy, and I never have residue left over. It's not waterproof - but also not the kind to streak down your face if it does get wet, more of a smudger.

If you're looking for a dramatic, fake lash look, then this is not the mascara for you - but if you want a long wearing daytime / work friendly mascara this is definitely my HG.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/29/2012 3:36:00 PM More reviews by skylights90n

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Expensive, a brush that is useless, and mascara no better than a cheap discount store brand. Lancome Aquacils was the best mascara ever created!!! When they discontinued it (I assume because it was waterproof) they didn't do their clients a favor by this substitution. If you like thin wimpy lashes this is the one. For me, Definicils was a waste of my money and I am back on the hunt for a great mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2012 1:19:00 AM More reviews by auburngreen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

If you want long, skinny, defined lashes, without clumping, this could be your formula! I wear this each and every day- the only time I stray is for evening looks, in which case I turn to Hypnose or any other volumizing mascara. This is NOT for a dramatic, falsies look.