September 30, 2014 | 2036 users online

Shampoo - Mane 'n Tail - Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2012 12:24:00 AM More reviews by mjl1989

Mane N Tail has to be the absolute best shampoo and conditioner that I have used on my hair. I bought it about a week ago at Walgreens because I was running out of my other shampoo and conditioner. I like the light fresh smell of it and read that it was used to thicken hair, which I desperately need.

When I first used shampooed my hair, I noticed it felt a bit dry. I put the conditioner in and left it on for about 5 minutes and wow, my hair felt amazing rinsing it out. I let my hair air dry and it was incredibly shiny! My fiance even said something. And I could not stop touching my hair...SO soft. I am really hoping that this helps with my fine, slow growing hair. I would definitely purchase this just because of how shiny and soft your hair will be!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2012 9:34:00 PM More reviews by Jamieflan1

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I apply Maine and tail shampoo and have rotated it for years. It really does help you hair grow faster than normal and keeps mine fresh and vibrant! Highly recommend

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2012 11:33:00 PM More reviews by Lame901

If you apply this the correct way with the conditioner every time you shower, you WILL notice a difference, especially in length. LOVE this! And the smell is great!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2012 12:51:00 PM More reviews by remydluv

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i think this product was GREAT ! i just used it yesterday and after i rinsed the shampoo out my hair did feel a litle dry and after i rinsed the conditioner out.but i put olive oil moisterizer in it and when i blew it dry and flat ironed it my hair felt BEAUTIFUL ! keep in mind this product is for horsed and horsed are dirty so it will romove alot of moisture so you will need to add some back to it...i would deffinently recommenf this prodect !

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2012 7:05:00 PM More reviews by jacqueline101

I use it along with the conditioner and love it. My hair has changed a lot its no longer thin and fine. Its really made a difference.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2012 2:16:00 PM More reviews by lizzredhead

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This shampoo & conditioner are AMAZING!!!!!! It completely changed my hair in ONE MONTH!!!!! My hair use to be very fine, very thin, dry, brittle, bad split ends type of hair:((( Well after using these products I'm IN LOVE WITH MY HAIR FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE!!!! My hair is thicker, shiny, manageable, healthy. I love it!! I just shower now & spray a leave in conditioner & my hair looks awesome!! I've gotten a lot of compliments since using these products. Downside my head was pretty itchy & it caused dandruff ONLY THE FIRST WEEK after that it stopped for me. I'm sooooo happy I stuck with it bcuz I was ready to stop using them. Good thing I didn't!!!!:)))

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2012 1:40:00 AM More reviews by savndawrld

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I dont want to speak to soon as Ive only been using it for about a week but after the first was I noticed my hair was looking longer... It sounds so weird to admit because I have researched and technically nothing can make your hair longer but it really did look like it had made a difference. I had a bad hair cut where they cut about 3 inches and layered and have been paying for it for about 6 months trying to wear clip in extensions however being from wellington new zealand extensions would be ruined by wind and rain in a matter of a week or so... I think this shampoo might be the answer to my problems... fingers crossed. Although as I have to get the product shipped to New Zealand it is very expensive for me.. a lot more it seems then those living in the US

rated 1 of 5 on 9/3/2012 4:10:00 PM More reviews by plasticbambi

I have only been using this product for about a week and I'm already disappointed. I had been using FAST which actually did work to help grow my hair. The last time I checked my hair had grown about 1/4 an inch in one week with FAST and has seen no growth with one week of Mane n tail color protect.
This product did not protect my color at all. I stopped using FAST because they color came out so quickly and decided to color my hair red violet and thought that this would be a good alternative but it did not help at all. My color has pretty much completely come out in one week only leaving a red tint to my medium brown hair.
But, what has really made me dislike this product is how dry its making my hair. FAST didn't even make it this dry. Its brittle unruly now.
I don't think that mane n tail is for me. :/

One more thing. This product smells way better than FAST

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2012 7:16:00 AM More reviews by flynnieboi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I Went to the hair dressers for a trim , my hair was 5 inches below my shoulder , i asked for half an inch off of the ends , The hairdresser cut off 3 inches and added layers without permission , i was livid , so i baught main n' tail shampoo to make my hair healthier and grow faster hopefully back to my normal length , if not longer ( i want really long hair) It only arrived yesterday , and ive used it once , and already i can see a visible difference , it looks shiny and natural , and it isn't dry atall , it looks and feels clean , and it has made it look longer just by using it , my hair grows super fast anyhow , but using this should speed it up even more , it is amazing ! I would recomend it to anyone who has damaged , coloured hair like me !

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2012 3:06:00 PM More reviews by shelbyxx3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I love this shampoo so much! It made my hair grow about 6 inches in a year. It's amazing, I recommend it to everyone. However, where people go wrong is they use it every day. DO NOT USE IT EVERY DAY. Yes, it will dry your hair out. It's HORSE SHAMPOO. So please, take this advice if you are going to purchase and just use it 2-3 times a week. Make sure you massage it into your scalp, and you will see the results.