Everyday Minerals Multi-tasking Concealer

4.1

Not tested on animals

Mica (CI 77019), Lauroyl Lysine. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007). Mica: Is a naturally occurring mineral noted for its transparent sparkly luster. Lauroyl Lysine: An all-natural amino acid derived from coconut fatty acid, contributing to the products silk like creamy texture and spreadability qualities. Titanium Dioxide: An inert white mineral that is used as a color adjuster. Iron Oxides: Cosmetic pigments used to add depths of color. Ultramarines: An inorganic vibrant pigment used to add color.

on 1/15/2008 9:46:00 PM

works pretty good. not the best but i like that it is natural.

on 1/15/2008 11:43:00 AM

I love EM but this is just not the concealer for me. I'm very fair and I found this to be too dark for me and it also looked "cakey" under my eyes. I like the intensive fair formula much better.

on 1/13/2008 9:41:00 PM

Pros: Covers redness around nose and reddish and dark blotches well. Good staying power for redness. Great for setting cream concealers.

Cons: Creases under eyes, a little too drying under eyes. Moderate to poor staying power for blemishes and under eyes.

Will purchase again.

on 1/7/2008 11:58:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Better for me than the sunlight concealer, because that was a bit to fair for me. This is like a normal mineral foundation, it cover ok the redness and pimples.

on 1/3/2008 4:10:00 AM

This is a great concealer. I did not think that this concealer would match my skin tone because I have very fair skin and the fair concealer looked like it would be a few shades too dark. Surprise, Surprise, it wasn't too dark for my skin. This concealer is very forgiving. It covers what it needs to cover and it does not settle into your fine lines and wrinkles, unless you pile on a ridiculous amount of product. With this makeup a little goes a long way. Once you see that your problem area is covered stop layering on product it is not necessary to overdo it. Also I find that if I put on my concealer prior to putting on my foundation, any excess concealer that I may have put on gets swept away and the remainging concealer blends in perfectly with the foundation so that my skin is flawless. This product is a real winner and a great piece to add to your Everyday Minerals collection.

on 12/26/2007 12:08:00 PM

This is the most forgiving concealer I've ever used. From the color swatches online thought it would be too dark but since Multitasking had so many great reviews I had to try it and I'm SO glad I did! EXCELLENT coverage. Under my eyes it's kind of red and scaly (I know YUCK!) so I have to apply my concealer a bit heavier. This blends beatifully and doesn't look heavy or cakey.

on 12/24/2007 7:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

although i'm no longer using everyday minerals foundations, i still lvoe this concealer! this blots onto imperfections and hides them beautifully without any trace that regular concealer leaves. i will no longer use icky cream or stick concealers!

on 12/22/2007 4:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

perfect for my NC25 skin! covers well without looking cakey. love it!

on 12/2/2007 2:47:00 PM

I love this concealer because it works great for evening out my skin tone and covering breakouts. For awhile I was using it as a foundation, and kind of liked the porcelain-like finish it gave my face. I came to realize it was a little too heavy up close (first boyfriend close) and now am using it mostly as a concealer.

on 11/13/2007 4:17:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this concealer. I dont typically enjoy powder concealers but this is just so perfect. Further more as soon as I found out they had this as a foundation I was floored. Great company, great color, great product. I couldnt be more happy.

Top Rated Everyday Minerals Products