December 19, 2014 | 1540 users online

Lash Treatments - Ardell - Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator Treatment Gel

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2008 10:53:00 PM More reviews by jocelynhendrata

I bought this product based on all the good reviews, and I'm glad I gave it a go. It does have a slight smell but doesnt bother me because I can see results. It is especially good for the price! Around AUD $7-8 :) I gave 4 lippies for the packaging because it doesnt state the ingredients on the tube and I have thrown out the paper backing. Other than that, give this a go! It has become part of my beauty regime.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2008 6:52:00 PM More reviews by m1ntytea

Sooo most asians hear about how great the DHC eyelash tonic is, but i really am so in love with this product! I've tried the DHC lash tonic, it's nothing special. Cute bottle, and it looks very tempting to try, but I didn't see any results. When I used the Ardell, I saw results in one day! I could seen that the lashes had gotten much more healthy by the look of the color, very nice and dark. The size is much more bigger than the DHC lash tonic, so it lastes longer. My only peeves are the nasty smell, and the brush. It's very hard to maneuver it in the right places, so it's a little disappointing. Otherwise, I love love love this product! I'm anticipating for the end results of this amazing product of heavenly charms <3
=)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2008 9:27:00 PM More reviews by topnotchmommy1530

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I was skeptical about this, of course because of the price. All the hype with Enormous Lash, Lilash and Revitalash, costing $100 or more of course you're more likely to think they work and something as cheap as Ardell won't. Well this stuff works and is AWESOME. I have no desire to spend $100 on the others simply because I'm sold on this stuff. I will use it forever. My lashes are longer, thicker and healthy and my eyebrows even filled in where they were sparse before. No I'm not walking around with fake looking lashes, but for that price I'm amazed at the results.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2008 1:39:00 PM More reviews by serenabena1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff is absolutely amazing!!! It has turned my weak lashes into strong, durable, long, thick ones. They are so much more healthy looking, and they dont fall anymore. I love this stuff!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2008 10:24:00 PM More reviews by IdetteB

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this for about 2 weeks now and am not really sure if its in my mind or it really works. I used it on my eyebrows where I had sparse areas and that worked in a week...the eyelashes I'm not so sure yet. I have noticed that my eyelashes look good without mascara and just using a curler so maybe it does work. Mine weren't that bad to begin with so I'll have to update on that later. But it does make them healthier thats for sure

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2008 7:14:00 PM More reviews by coconut_ball

I always have to comeback to this product.It works so well. There was one time i used semi permanent individual lashes and i didn't take them off properly with the solution so my real lashes fell off. I found this product at a Rite Aid store so i decided to give it a try. It makes my lashes grow faster and longer.It doesn't make the lashes thicker however. Just grows more and longer.My lashes feel so much healthier.Since i use mascara everyday, my lashes tend to fall off and dry. I use this as a treatment at night and primer before i put anything on my eyes.It makes my lashes not fall off anymore. The trick is that i use either a q-tip or just my finger to get the product on the wand, then i apply it on to my upper and lower lids where the roots of the lashes are.Be careful don't get it into your eyes cuz it will sting very badly.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2008 9:15:00 AM More reviews by twiggychic3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i've only been using this for about a week, but i'm also starting to see results. my lashes are definitely longer...though i am not so sure they are thicker. but i suppose that's because i've mainly just applied it to my lashes like a regular mascara.

i'll do what one of the reviewer's here said and take a q-tip with some of the product on it and brush it along my lash line...

will update if i see any noticeable results.

overall, really good product...ESPECIALLY for the price.

ps. i've tried revitalash and it worked really well buuut the price gets me. i mean, i'm a college student. i don't have that kinda cash to shell out for pretty lashes!

edit: i just started applying the product to my lash line and im pretty sure there is now a bigger difference in length, thickness, and strength of my lashes. most noticeably, my once bald lower lash line has now sprouted many hairs! hooray.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2008 3:26:00 PM More reviews by ckychan

I've only been using this product for 5 days and I'm already beginning to see results.
I use the growth accelerator on my eyebrows because my brows are thin and sparse in some areas. The gel works! I can tell/see hair growing in the areas which I apply it and the growth rate is pretty amazing. The areas that used to be sparse are now slowly beginning to fill in.. which makes me very happy.
I've also used this on my eyelashes but I'd say this is more effective on the brows than lashes.
Overall, I am very happy with the product and I will definitely purchase it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2008 8:11:00 PM More reviews by nancythep

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

finally, a product that is both cheap & does what it says! i have been applying the lash growth accelerator onto my eyelashes every night for about a week now and i must say, WOWSERS. i didnt think i would notice any results this quickly but i did. i'm a typical asian with stick straight lashes but by using ardell, my top lashes are starting to curl by themselves! for some reason my right eye's bottom lashes are way more notciable than my left eye's .. so i applied some of the ardell stuff there and now my left eye's bottom lashes are so much more noticable. =] i am glad i purchased this product! i ordered online from madame madeline for almost 4 bucks. its a steal. i gotta stack up soon! =] A MUST BUY PRODUCT!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2008 11:05:00 AM More reviews by productjunkie76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been using for over a year now i believe and I think this definitely lengthens my lashes and brows although I don't know if it has made them thicker. A couple more brow hairs grew in also in a sparse area. I should also mention that I add a drop of castor oil and a drop of almond oil to the tube to mix it in and occasionally spray the wand with a little alcohol to keep eveything clean. The only problem is the wand doesn't always reach the bottom stuff but it is bendable so you can bend it once and then use it like an angled brush. I only use at night after cleansing before bed and will continue to use.
Water (aqua), Paeonia Suffruticosa Extract, Panthenol, Polytetrafluoroethylene, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, VP DMAPA Acrylates Copolymer, Polyquaternium 37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, PPG 1 Trideceth 6, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil (Castor), Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, DMDM Hydantoin