Ardell Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator Treatment Gel

Price: $

Price: $

INGREDIENTS: Water (aqua), Paeonia Suffruticosa Extract, Panthenol, Polytetrafluoroethylene, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, VP/DMAPA Acrylates Copolymer, Polyquaternium 37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate Dicaprate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil (Castor), Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, DMDM Hydantoin

I bought this, hoping it would favorably compare to the much more expensive Talika. I've been using this for the last three or four nights. This stuff stings a bit going on, but worse, I wake up and my eyes hurt. Evidently, there's some kind of irritant in it. I had high hopes for this being a replacement, but unfortunately, it won't be. I will probably suffer through this product when I run out of Talika, but I definitely won't be repurchasing.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I've just ordered my fourth tube of this from drugstore.com and shipping costs more than the product. Hee. I'm stunned to report that this stuff works. I tried a high-end lash growth product and never got far enough along in using it to see results because it made my eyes blur and sting (the next day, after washing my face, being careful to not grind it into my tear ducts, et cetera -- I'm no amateur here) but this $4 tube of... goo? With diligent use, my lashes are definitely longer. As in, other people notice. As another reviewer noted, it doesn't give false eyelashes-length results, but it does seem to thicken and lengthen what you've got.

I didn't notice any difference. Not expensive, but why waste the money. Will use it as a brow grooming gel, just so it won't go to waste. Going to try castor oil, per the MUA suggestions.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

After two weeks of using this, my lashes are longer, stronger, and seem even a little bit thicker. My mom even commented the other day on how my lashes looked good, thinking that I was wearing mascara - and I wasn't! Yay!
I can't wait to see my results in a few more weeks.
Love, love, looooove this stuff! And for $4? Hard to beat! :)

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I actually had to use this for a month to start seeing results, but I'm glad I stuck with it. Definitely made my eyebrows fuller, though it wasn't nearly as dramatic a result for my lashes. They're slightly thicker now and just a tad longer. For the price, this is definitely worth it.

I had read the amazing reviews for this product so needless to say I was super excited to find this.I think I paid $8 CAD for this, I used it religiously for about 3 weeks on my lashes and brows and honestly, I could not see a difference. It's sitting in one of my makeup drawers and will probably end up in the garbage soon. At least it wasn't too expensive.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

When I first tried this product I thought I liked it, but then I saw that the changes on my lashes and brows were minimun. ALMOST NOTHING.
Now I'm using folligen, which had given me much better results, especially on my brows.

It made my lashes shed more and I used the product every night for a week. I immediately stopped using the product and will definitely not repurchase.

I bought this product based on all the good reviews, and I'm glad I gave it a go. It does have a slight smell but doesnt bother me because I can see results. It is especially good for the price! Around AUD $7-8 :) I gave 4 lippies for the packaging because it doesnt state the ingredients on the tube and I have thrown out the paper backing. Other than that, give this a go! It has become part of my beauty regime.

Sooo most asians hear about how great the DHC eyelash tonic is, but i really am so in love with this product! I've tried the DHC lash tonic, it's nothing special. Cute bottle, and it looks very tempting to try, but I didn't see any results. When I used the Ardell, I saw results in one day! I could seen that the lashes had gotten much more healthy by the look of the color, very nice and dark. The size is much more bigger than the DHC lash tonic, so it lastes longer. My only peeves are the nasty smell, and the brush. It's very hard to maneuver it in the right places, so it's a little disappointing. Otherwise, I love love love this product! I'm anticipating for the end results of this amazing product of heavenly charms <3
=)