September 3, 2014 | 1326 users online

Styling Products - TRESemme - Instant Heat Tamer Spray

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2012 1:21:00 AM More reviews by TheBiggestNerrd

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this heat tamer spray for a long time. I really think it does help and it has a nice scent. But be sure to let it try before direct contact with your hair or else you could be frying it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2012 10:24:00 AM More reviews by kafee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best heat protecting spray I ever used! It made a noticeable difference to my hair. The hair feels a lot smoother and my ends are less dry than before. The smell is not bad compared to my previous hairspray, it actually smells pretty good, and is not overwhelming when I use it. I spray this before I blow dry and again before I style my hair. Love it! would buy again :D :D

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2012 5:25:00 AM More reviews by smurfettesg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

this stuff is awesome really protects my hair from the blow dryer , works better than expensive salon stuff i have tried, love the sprayer too, will continue to buy this forever, i have prob bought it like 30 times

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2012 3:27:00 PM More reviews by ASilversmith

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is great. I flat iron my hair almost every day and my hair usually feels dry and smells burnt (yuck!). After using this product my hair feels a lot smoother and does not smell burnt at all. I will definitely purchase this again and recommend to friends.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2012 4:16:00 PM More reviews by gero0008

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

love this product! I use it right before I blowdry and then again before I curl or straighten my hair. It isn't thick and leaves your hair feeling great! And best of all protects your hair!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2012 7:11:00 PM More reviews by KikiTamato

This is an awesome heat tamer. It sprays a very nice even mist and smells yummy and of course, protects your hair from heat damage. The price ain't bad either!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2012 9:40:00 AM More reviews by OvErDoSeDoNbEaUtii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this, its light weight, smells good, cheap, makes my hair look shiny and super soft. I couldn't live without it, iv been through to many bottles to count.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2012 12:11:00 PM More reviews by badb

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I don't about heat taming capabilities, but this is the very best, lightweight, leave in detangler I've ever used.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2012 8:46:00 PM More reviews by ballet7xx

best $5 or whatever amount it is I've ever spent on a hair product! I used to use this years ago, then stopped, repurchased it recently and wondered why I went so long without using it. It's inexpensive, the spray bottle distributes the product to my hair evenly, it smells good, and adds moisture back into my hair while making the straightener process easier. I used the CHI one previously, and this is so much better than that. I will purchase this forever

rated 1 of 5 on 7/11/2012 8:09:00 PM More reviews by mariew222

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff smells really good. However, it sucks! It made my hair all dry and it doesn't help hold the style. I gave it away to a friend.