November 23, 2014 | 1919 users online

Styling Products - TRESemme - Instant Heat Tamer Spray

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2012 2:02:00 AM More reviews by melllm

I use this every time I use the blow dryer or flat iron on my hair. Smells amazing and makes my hair feels smooth and reduces frizz. Works better than all the other heat protectants I've purchased which typically costed 3 times the price of this. This is super affordable, doesnt weigh down my fine hair, and doesnt make my hair any more oily. No cons for me!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2012 7:09:00 PM More reviews by GorgeousWednesday

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got this with the heat protecting mousse because it was on sale. I don't really straighten my hair at all (because I chopped all my hair off and now have a pixi cut) but I really like this product! I still use it when it's a really hot or really cold day out to protect my hair against the elements. It's really moisturizing, leaves my hair stronger, and smelling awesome. It's locking bottle is also amazing. Overall amazing. Only complaint is it can leave my hair on the oily side.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2012 6:26:00 PM More reviews by nicolealexa117

I have no complaints about the product(=. I picked up a bottle after I used some of my friend's. I LOVE the way it smells. After using it I never get that burnt hair smell anymore and my ends turn out nicer when i flat iron them. ALso I love how the spray bottle locks so I can take it with me wherever I go. I would totally buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2012 1:18:00 PM More reviews by celevia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Can't really say much on how it actually protects my hair against hot tools, but it makes me feel a lot better than frying my hair without any protective product in. It's very light weight, not sticky on the hair as long as I use a moderate amount, doesn't feel oily at all, smells good, comes in a easy to use spray bottle, and it's cheap!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2012 11:08:00 AM More reviews by vhisko

Smells great and makes my hair soft and shiny. Using it with Nexxus Pro-Mend Daily Leave-In and my split ends are almost unnoticable. Great product!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2012 6:16:00 PM More reviews by melangerehab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a heat protectant product I use on the rare occasions I straighten my hair simply because it's laying around. It's okay. Can't say if it's great. It does what I want it to, but I don't think it protects my hair as well as I'd like it to.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2012 8:47:00 PM More reviews by playmate420

i love this stuff, tresemmes products always do great things for my hair!
i have naturally thin, straight hair and i barely ever heat style my hair.
i believe in always wearing a protectant to keep your strands healthy and beautiful!

HERES A TRICK! FIND YOUR PERFECT PROTECTANT:
thin hair - use a mist such as this
thick hair - lean towards a lotion protector because your hair shaft is so much thicker, its harder for a light weight mist to penetrate and actually protect your hair

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2012 1:21:00 AM More reviews by TheBiggestNerrd

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this heat tamer spray for a long time. I really think it does help and it has a nice scent. But be sure to let it try before direct contact with your hair or else you could be frying it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2012 10:24:00 AM More reviews by kafee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best heat protecting spray I ever used! It made a noticeable difference to my hair. The hair feels a lot smoother and my ends are less dry than before. The smell is not bad compared to my previous hairspray, it actually smells pretty good, and is not overwhelming when I use it. I spray this before I blow dry and again before I style my hair. Love it! would buy again :D :D

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2012 5:25:00 AM More reviews by smurfettesg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

this stuff is awesome really protects my hair from the blow dryer , works better than expensive salon stuff i have tried, love the sprayer too, will continue to buy this forever, i have prob bought it like 30 times