December 18, 2014 | 1362 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Yves Saint Laurent - Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2012 1:12:00 PM More reviews by Cheesepiggy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I hadn't thought of buying this product until I was approached by an YSL Beautician in a department store. She sat me in the chair and did a make-over using Touche Eclat. I have very good skin and a clear complexion and I never use concealers. I was always happy with just a light foundation (Revlon's Photo Ready Airbrush-'Shell') but I was pleasantly surprised at seeing the difference Touche Eclat has made, I purchased one immediately! It's made my complexion look so bright & dewy (in a natural way). I'm definitely a fan! :-)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2012 9:19:00 AM More reviews by LookingGood85

Everyone, this is NOT a concealer!!!! Its an undereye brightener/highlighter!!!!

It BRIGHTENS under the eyes, highlights browbones and cupids bows, but it has no coverage because its not meant to!

I love this for highlighting brow bones and down the nose, and find it does an ok job of hiding undereyes!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/18/2012 9:12:00 AM More reviews by mayyami

This product did not work for me to effectively conceal either dark circles or blemishes. I now use it to touch up my under eyes when on the go as it's handy to travel with and does an okay job of brightening up this area.

I definitely wouldn't recommend this if you're looking for heavy coverage.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/12/2012 10:02:00 PM More reviews by hhcheung2000

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

II have dark undereye circles and have tried almost every product, but decided to try this after hearing rave reviews on it. Honestly, it didn't work and almost magnified my undereye circles instead of conceal them. It was REALLY expensive and it may work on other people, but it didn't work for me. The packaging is great cause it's easy to carry around, but it wasn't thick enough to cover my undereye circles. Disappointed :(

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2012 9:22:00 AM More reviews by ECPVMUA

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Although it may seem pricey, it is well worth the price. No other product works as effectively. It's such a multitasking product, just click it and apply sparingly to under eyes, under eyebrow arch, down the bridge of your nose, and to marionette lines and blend with a soft face brush (I use Sephora platinum collection Airbrush), and you will see an instant improvement in your appearance. You look more awake, your skin looks better, and you just look way better. Other brightening products may brighten the affected area, and often look unnatural. Once you try this product you will see the difference in the mirror. Everyone looks better with this on.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2012 5:35:00 AM More reviews by alicilera

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

i have the YSL multi-action stick concealer in 01 , and i like that for more heavy duty coverage of undereye circles. the touche eclat, i think is more of an eye brightener, or highlighter for the undereye. it has a lighter consistency than the stick concealer for sure, and will not work to conceal your dark or puffy undereye circles, just brighten the area up. i use touche eclat in 02, usually concurrently with the concealer stick (afterwards) - and i like it ! on days where i dont feel like so much coverage, i can use touche eclat alone to brighten up the undereye area. very pricey, but awesome packaging!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/4/2012 12:51:00 AM More reviews by 8ubble6umpink

Honestly it didn't do much for me, I got no.3 and I don't see any highlight (it blends with my foundation color) and does nothing for my dark circles. It's a thick formula that comes out on my clarisonic when I was my face! I stopped using it because is pointless. Don't waste your money like I did, I should've just got another lipstick or the mascara.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2012 3:04:00 AM More reviews by bubblegumpoo

This is an amazing highlighter. It has light reflecting properties so I think it'd be great for camera makeup (although I just use it for day-to-day). Also, really sinks in to your skin rather than sit on top and enhance dry spots, wrinkles, etc. Plus, you can never go wrong with YSL packaging, it is so damn gorgeous. The formula is so gentle and non-abrasive that it doesn't feel like you're wearing anything. I use this stuff all over my face as a highlighter, but also love wearing it under my eyes for that Kim Kardashian look. Would repurchase if I ran out, despite the $$ as I have not seen anything that is anywhere near duping the quality of this!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2012 2:45:00 AM More reviews by xromablue

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this product for 10 years and I still find it perfect.
I love that It does not "paint" the area under my eyes, it "highlights" it.
I equally like Dior's highlighter, but YSL's Touche Eclat lasts double as long.
A daily must-use for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/26/2012 12:44:00 AM More reviews by Andyjan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Okay so after many months of using this product I've come to the conclusion that I don't LOVE this product.

My HG highlighter is Revlon's ColorStay Mineral Finishing Powder in Brighten but it got discontinued shortly after I fell in love. I figured I might look for a new one since that one isn't travel friendly (it's huge!) and I might one day run out. I heard so many raves about this concealer/highlighter so I looked into it. I saw the price and thought 'ouch' but hey, if it's worth it, I don't mind.

After 4-5 months I still reach for my Revlon brightener and only really use this one for under my brow arch and cupid's bow.

PROs:
-travel friendly
-not likely to leak since you control how much comes out
-very sleek looking
-sheer highlight (if that's what you like)

CONs:
-staying power isn't that great
-EXPENSIVE

Overall, yeah it's handy but I don't think it's anything that's a MUST in your makeup collection. You can probably find something similar and cheaper at the drugstore since so many companies are duping it.