September 1, 2014 | 1043 users online

Fragrances - Annick Goutal - Petite Cherie

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2005 6:46:00 AM More reviews by sofysophia

this is not a bad fragrance. in fact, its pretty. but it is the kind of fragrance you will get bored with pretty easily, just like Floret. the dry-down of both fragrances are a bit different, though. this fragrance is intended for girls aged under 25, just like what the name suggests - "pettite cherie".

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2005 1:14:00 AM More reviews by verte

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My mum just bought this so me, being the perfume slurry that I am, had to have a try. On me it smells like caramelised pears. A very strong burnt-sugar fragrance mixed with ripe pears and cheap potpourri. It smells like something else, not Maybe Baby, not Floret, something that I tried recently and also didn't like. The packaging is classically beautiful, of course, but not too keen on this fragrance.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2005 3:21:00 PM More reviews by tippie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

First impression,juicy summer pears,second impression , more pears.Some reviews compare this scent to Floret by Antonia's Flowers,to my nose,slightly similar,but Floret has sweet peas instead of the pears which makes it more floral and that is what I like about Floret,the florals which Petite Cherie seems to be lacking.Yes,where are the roses in Cherie?
I will give my Cherie to my 13 year old niece and repurchase the Floret for myself.
Three lippies because I love the name and the bottle.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2005 5:08:00 PM More reviews by Twizler

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is an ideal summer scent, smells of fresh cut grass and pears. I hear it goes bad quickly but I received this in a swap (she said 6 months old) and it seems fine to me.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2005 11:02:00 PM More reviews by windsorsgirl

Oh, so disappointed with this one. I recently tried the EDT at a Nordstroms counter, expecting a powdery, fruity sweetness. I got something almost EXACTLY like Benefit Maybe Baby, but without the strong jarring florals. Although this is blended one million times better, the fruit scents aren't distinct enough to smell like anything but "sweet" which is annoying...its not a very pleasant sweetness, you get sick of it VERY fast, and are then longing for the powdery drydown which...never came on me. So sad.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2005 3:05:00 AM More reviews by deliazamir

i am in love! what a pretty, whimsical scent! somehow, upon the first sniff, i suddenly remember my cabbage patch kid dolls. did anyone get the same reaction? kiddie memories aside, this is such a pretty fragrance. it's gentle and so calming. the peach/apricot note is so special. i am DYING to buy one big bottle for myself! i can already imagine the adorable bottle sitting with the rest of my scents. FYI, i'm reviewing the EDP. great lasting power on me as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2005 8:35:00 PM More reviews by monterey_lady

Petite Cherie is wonderful. It is light, refreshing, and cheerful. To me is smells mainly like fresh pears. I don't think there is any chance you will offend anyone when you wear this scent. I bought the perfume version because I loved the bottle. It is a round, frosted green glass bottle with delicate butterfly top. The bottle is beautiful, and it is a lovely fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2005 11:24:00 AM More reviews by Kylie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I first tried this in the EDT version and while I really like it, it did not last at all on me. I was hesitant to buy the EDP because I heard some people on the fragrance board say it smelled different than the EDT but I finally decided to take the plunge. I bought this over the weekend and I love it. It lasts so much better than the EDT, it has been 5 hours since I sprayed it on and I can still smell it. I don't really find that it smells different than the EDT, not as diluted maybe but it still smells great. I will definately repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2005 8:27:00 PM More reviews by julianrei

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My favorite Annick Goutal scent. Has notes of peach, grass, vanilla and rose, reminds me of warmer spring days, laughter and good times. Definitely a younger fragrance, or one for those who feel young at heart.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2005 5:03:00 PM More reviews by chimchim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

When I wear this, I always get compliments. In fact, one time when I leaned in to kiss a friend's husband hello, he bit my neck and told me I smelled good enough to eat. High praise!