September 19, 2014 | 974 users online

Bronzers - NARS - Orgasm-Laguna Blush-Bronzer Duo

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2009 4:28:00 PM More reviews by jenq88

This is a beautiful combo. I did not buy the full size blush because it was too big and I know it would collect dust over time. After I saw this I am really pleased with the outcome. I have natural tan skin and it looks beautiful on my skin tone. I apply the brunette mineralize skin finsh as a highlight and buff it in with the blush.... BEAUTIFUL. I love it. The bronzer is not as dark as I would like it to be to contour but great value. I would reccomend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2008 12:06:00 AM More reviews by mcv714

Orgasm looks pretty on my light/medium beige skin. I can imagine it would look good on almost any skin tone. It looks great in winter, and I'm sure it'll look great come summer. It gives me a seamless believable flush, and a little goes a long way which is great considering the price.
Laguna is a true brown bronzer, no orange here. Again, a little goes a long way.
My only complaint is that the outer packaging material gets dirty-looking so quickly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2008 3:45:00 AM More reviews by mariannaoust

What a great combination this is I love it! I, like pretty much everyone else, have always liked the orgasm blush, and this time when I ran out I decided to get this duo instead of just the blush. Laguna looks kinda dark in the packaging, but when I put it on it gives me a really nice glow, definitely not too much.
I would recommend this to everyone, its a bargain considering how much you would have to pay to buy these separately.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2008 12:03:00 AM More reviews by triniloveyxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a very decent bronzer. Previously, I was using LORAC Caribbean Heat Bronzer and LOVED IT, but it was a limited edition and had to find a new one. I bought this in replace of it and dont like it as much but it does the job. I like how its very subtle but still makes your face pop. Its kind of messy also, whenever I pass my brush on it, powder gets everywhere. I'll be using this until it finishes but I will still continue to look for a better bronzer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2008 5:59:00 PM More reviews by alka1

Gorgeous! The bronzer is the perfect shade of brownish-gold with a very beautiful soft shimmer. Orgasm blush is an exquisite shade of apricot pink and gives the perfect amount of glow for a wide range of skintones. You get a whole lot of product for a very good price.
Both colors look great on my Golden-Beige NC30-35 Skin. I apply Orgasm using my #187 brush very sheerly on the apples of my cheeks, blending upward. Then I use my #134 brush to dust Laguna bronzer in a 3 shape from temples-cheekbone-jawline. Then I dust a little bit on my forehead-nose-chin. And finally, I pair this duo with my Albatross highlighter from NARS - lightly applying it on the high of my cheekbone using my #109 brush (the blush should spread across the cheekbone, the highlighter goes right above that on the top of the cheekbone)
And just a quick reminder - shimmery bronzers like Laguna should not be used to contour. A *matte* bronzer should be used instead. A bronzer is used to add a sunkissed glow to the skin, not to add shadows like a contour color does. When you enhance the contours of your face, you are essentially creating shadows. You do not want anything shimmer in there; when was the last time you saw a shadow that shimmered with light?
This compact is amazing and I would gladly pay full price for it when this one runs out. you won't be disappointed!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2008 8:59:00 PM More reviews by BlueeyedSusan

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

With this duo you get a little more orgasm blush than with just the orgasm single blush and if you bought both blush and bronzer separately it would be way more expensive. Both colors look very natural, glowy without being fake. Love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2008 8:33:00 PM More reviews by fiona82

I've been reading reviews about Nars Orgasm all over the place. The reason I always shunned away is because it is too big, and I probably can't finish it in my life time. Until one day I came across this set - Orgasm-Laguna Duo with Orgasm lipgloss at Nordstrom Nars counter. Although I knew nothing about the Laguna and the lipgloss, I still decided to buy it based on the reputation of Orgasm.
I tried it and I really like the color of Orgasm, and it doesn't get dull after long period of time. As for Laguna, although I don't use bronzer that often, it goes on well. But I probably won't buy another one, because I'm still not done with it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2008 3:05:00 PM More reviews by jln7124

Fabulous product! I ordered this from Sephora without ever testing the colors so I was aprehensive, especially when I received the product and saw how bold the colors look in the pan. I have very fair skin with pink/red undertones and generally don't even attempt to use a blush and am very careful with bronzers. However, this duo is absolutely the most devine combo and gives me such a healthy, natural looking glow. I absolutely love it and will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2008 9:38:00 PM More reviews by ms_jillian_leigh

Wow. I'm fair and sallow, but when I use this combo, I just look healthy and glow-y. I've used so many bronzers, blushes and combos, but this duo is just spectacular. Perfection in a compact!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2008 5:44:00 PM More reviews by bv711

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was an impulse purchase due to the rave reviews this has received for YEARS! I tried it a Sephora on my arm (I had full on MU that I was not about to disturb!!)and it looked beautiful but once I left it looked like pure shimmer with the slightest hint of color. I thought this will never work on my NC42 skin and had practically given up all hope w/lout even retrying it. Still untouched in my Sephora bag on top of my dresser a week later--I decided might as well give it a go, they'll exchange it regardless. Well, I was blown away. Not only did the color show up--it was subtle but vibrant and not at all excessively shimmery, and I swear it made my skin look flawless, plus I glowed. This is what I imagine Benefits Dandelion does for those beautifully fair skinned ladies. WOW WOW WOW Please don't hesitate to try this, it's the perfect wash of color for an everyday look, and just the right of shimmer and glow for an evening look!! May be HG status for me--I haven't been this excited about a blush in a very long time!