NARS Orgasm-Laguna Blush-Bronzer Duo

4.4

I think Nars was very smart to put these two products in one. It's so handy and I love both colors. Orgasm is a pretty peachy/pink with some sparkles to it but not too over the top. Laguna can be a bit dark for very fair skin girls but if you use sparingly it will give you not too orangy, golden colour and works great for contouring the face line as well. I'm not too thrilled about the texture of the product (I'd prefer something silker) but the pigmentation is great (you don't need too much. little bit goes a long way and it stays). This is going to last me forever so I don't think I'll repurchase. I like trying new things. But definitely, you will get lots of use out of it

OMMG!!!!! was stoked wen i bought this!!!! i use laguna to sculpt my cheeks and orgasm blush on the apples of my cheeks:) like the best combo ever:) omg i cant tell you how much i love itt!!! its a pricey 45 dollars but its freekin worth itt!!! looks wonderfull on med/dark tones:))) its like the bestest thing that ever happened in blush and bronzer history!! will deff. buy again:)

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This compact is so cute. When looking at the colors your like ..oooo aaaahhhh. lol. The Blush is nice...the Bronzer is nicer. I really like this duo...don't love it but i like it. The only thing i would repurchase in full would be the bronzer. The blush..i really have to layer it on for it to pop.

UPDATE: Well the blush i never use. It just doesn't flatter my skintone. The Bronzer i only use as eyeshadow. What a total waste. But i bet this looks amazing on lighter skin.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love Orgasm- and who couldn't? It's a pretty universal blush, and FABULOUS! however, Laguna, the bronzer, is far too dark for most girls, and not gilded enough for me. I would probably just buy orgasm again, and stay away from NARS bronzers.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

OMG, I LOVE this product! I tried it (see one of my profile pictures), wearing just concealer and that product alone (no foundation) and I'm amazed! I saw the abundance of shimmer in both the blush (Orgasm) and the bronzer (Laguna) in the compact, which scared me, but the MA at Sephora applied it in a way that both warmed winter-dull my skin tone (I have medium-dark, MAC NC43/BE Medium Tan skin, though it looks like it can flatter a wide range of skin tones), and made my skin look smooth. My only caveat is that, for five minutes upon application, my skin felt itchy. The itch disappeared within the half-hour mark. I dislike the price, as it is not friendly with my student budget, but for the amount of product you get, it may be worth it. I have the E.L.F. Studio version, which also initially scared me for its glitter in the compact, but the application and color is just about the exact same, minus the itchies.

i absolutely adore this product and the glow that Orgasm gives my cheeks. I had been struggling with trying to find the perfect bronzer and i have definitely found it. Laguna pairs well with my skin tone. beware though if applied with a heavy hand this bronzer can make your face look kind of dirty. overall though a great duo.

This product has grown on me. Initially it was WAY too pigmented and making me look like someone with severe windburn who had a brown streak under their cheeks -- not good. Even when I tried to apply lightly it was too much. Then I realized that the problem was the brush. These are highly pigmented and using them required that i get my first professional brush -- a sephora stippling brush. It has made all of the difference. When applied sparingly (which is possible now) I get a nice wash of pink and a slight contour underneath. So for those of you that are feeling like this is too dark for you or heavy -- try at Sephora with a good brush -- might make all the difference.
UPDATE: This sits in my makeup bag unused. Laguna is just too dark for me I think. I've tried and LOVE Cargo's bronzer in light.

I love the orgasm, but the duo isn't really HG for my skin tone. I'm somehwat fair skinned (until summer), and the bronzer looks too brown on me during the day. So I skip it and just use the orgasm which has a nice peachy color, but if I'm heavy handed looks more orange. I can use the contour in the evening, though.

I saw it on a woman with very white skin and it looked almost pink. You really have to try it first to see if it suits your skin tone.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I've worn these colors just about every way you could. I'm super pale and use a BE brush with a light hand on the bronzer all over my face, then go to the blush on the apples of my cheeks. These colors are so pretty and I've had this forever, barely starting to show sign of wear. $37 well spent! The packaging stinks but the actual cakes of blush have not broken and I've had this in my mu bag for a long time. Will repurchase NARS.

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

At first I thought this was way too dark for me (NC20) but with a light hand and a puffy brush the laguna can look awesome, and it pairs very well with Orgasm.

Top Rated NARS Products