Moschino Cheap and Chic I Love Love

Fragrance Notes: Orange, Lemon, Grapefruit, Red Currant, Lily-of-the-Valley, Bulrushes, Tea Rose, Cinnamon Leaves, Tanaka Wood, Musk, Cedar.

on 9/18/2006 9:15:00 AM

I hesitate to succumb to these cheesy words, but I do nearly love I Love Love. Back in the days I wore and adored Light Blue, I Love Love would have been an immediate purchase. There is a striking similarity, but Light Blue seems more citrus-powder upon drydown, whereas I Love Love seems fruitier and younger. I wore Light Blue when stores around here were still having a hard time getting bottles from the manufacturer, and the lotion and body wash had waiting lists even before they'd hit the shelves, but now Light Blue and I Love Love both sit at my local drugstore, often sale priced and idle. Between the two, I still prefer Light Blue, and not only for nostalgic reasons.

on 9/5/2006 5:06:00 PM

I am not sure if I would buy this product again, but it smells just like Light Blue. In fact, I was confused when I sprayed the sample. Then, when I got in the car, I realized that these two are copies of each other.

on 8/18/2006 9:50:00 PM

I love D&G light blue, but I do not find any similiarities between those two. This perfume honestly smelled horrible. Like I sniffed it, and really was so close to gagging. I understand we all have different tastes, but I just do not understand how someone could like this scent. Yuck.

on 7/24/2006 7:22:00 PM

This is one of my HG perfumes and I simply love it. It's a very very sweet and feminine scent but not sickly perfumey or anything like that. It really sets me in a good mood every time I spray it on! It's a bit on the pricey side in my opinion but I still love it!

oh wow. i keep hearing all these rants about how everyone hates the bottle. i personally think it's cute. the scent is great and one spray last the whole day.

i had wanted this perfume for a long time (about a year) after smelling it it various magazines. i bought a bottle a couple months ago, and the perfume doesn't go by incredibly fast like perfumes i've had in the past.

i would definetly buy this again. i thought it was great. and i don't smell ant rotting grapefruit. just a nice light summer citrus smell.

on 7/10/2006 12:44:00 AM

Really like this perfume(don't really like D'G Light Blue, smells too much like lemon cleaner)It DOES last. Great for the summer,...very fresh.

on 7/7/2006 5:03:00 AM

BEST for summer! Longlasting, very, very loong!!!

on 6/9/2006 9:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This does smell very similar to D&G Light Blue at first, but I Love Love is fruitier and lighter I think. Light Blue is my favorite winter scent, since it's strong and the dry-down is powdery, I Love Love is more of a summer thing to me...the only problem is, it doesn't last on me at all. BUT I love it so much I'm hoping to get the lotion to make it last longer. And the packing is adorable too.

on 6/9/2006 2:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

mmmmmmmmm I love I love love

In comparison to D&G's light blue, light blue wins. I'm not into the orange notes and if I smell close enough I actually smell rubber, like a rubber band! I wouldn't spend my own money on it, but If I received it as a gift I'd wear it.

Popular Fragrances