April 18, 2014 | 1742 users online

Fragrances - Moschino - I Love Love

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2006 9:09:00 PM More reviews by sixseven

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This does smell very similar to D&G Light Blue at first, but I Love Love is fruitier and lighter I think. Light Blue is my favorite winter scent, since it's strong and the dry-down is powdery, I Love Love is more of a summer thing to me...the only problem is, it doesn't last on me at all. BUT I love it so much I'm hoping to get the lotion to make it last longer. And the packing is adorable too.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2006 2:26:00 PM More reviews by idontcare

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

mmmmmmmmm I love I love love

rated 3 of 5 on 6/1/2006 6:38:00 PM More reviews by Queenie_Wahine

In comparison to D&G's light blue, light blue wins. I'm not into the orange notes and if I smell close enough I actually smell rubber, like a rubber band! I wouldn't spend my own money on it, but If I received it as a gift I'd wear it.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/30/2006 12:35:00 AM More reviews by r0ck3tsh1p

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love the scent but it lasts about 3 hours even if you use a lot so what is the point??? especially if it is $40.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2006 9:44:00 AM More reviews by Clearing

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I *W I L L* buy this ! ...for my 11 year old. We tried it at the mall yesterday. She smells so good in it and she adores the crazy bottle. I think anyone at any age could love this if grapefruit notes don't bother you. I didn't sense any rotting grapefruit, just lovely fresh citrus notes. It will be a great Christmas gift for her next winter, well for us, because I love being around "I Love Love" when it's on her skinny little arms. Notes: Grapefruit, Orange, Lemon, Redcurrant, Tea Rose, Lily of the Valley, Cinnamon Leaves, Musk, Cedar, Tonka Wood.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2006 12:23:00 AM More reviews by Eryn2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

To be honest, unlike many other reviewers, I would own this one for the pop-art bottle alone. (And can you beat that name?) I like this fragrance; a bright, artificial citrus on me, like fizzy orange soda, chewable vitamin C tablets, lemon hard candies, all that good stuff that reminds me of being a kid. I don't think this particular scent fits my personality now--but damn if it doesn't make me want to pull my hair back, throw on a pair of sneakers, and muck around in mud puddles. I can see how people really love this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2006 6:20:00 PM More reviews by waterlily26

I love Moschino Cheap & Chic I Love Love it has a very novel design (as you can see from the picture), smells very unique (slightly floral with a lot of sweetness, but I can¡¯t really explain so please go and try it anyway), I would say this is a modern twist on the original floral scent. I think it is gonna be a classic. I normally get bored with a new scent quickly, but I still get a buzz out of it a months after purchasing, now that is an achievement!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2006 11:26:00 PM More reviews by themeglet

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Despite the ridiculous packaging, I have found my (unfortuately not very long-lasting) HG. I love citrus scents, but this one has something much nicer than the many others I've tried. This is Italian grapefruit soda mixed with limonata and something else that I can't identify...(bergamot?? orange?) If I could smell of one fragrance for the rest of my days, this would be it. (Do they make this in a perfume oil??? If only it lasted longer...)

rated 3 of 5 on 4/27/2006 9:11:00 AM More reviews by Mishel63

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am testing 'I Love Love' now. Let me start by saying that in my opinion the bottle is not only un-attractive, to me it is anti-attractive. Something I would never reach my hand to. (the name is ridiculous too, but I won't go there).
As for the perfume itself, it's pleasant yes, but nothing special. 'I Love Love' started out very sharp and citrusy. Like lemon rind mixed with a lot of grapefruit. The lemon note here, and some of the base notes, I think, are close cousins of D&G Light Blue.
About 15 minutes after spraying a few floral notes started to pop, along with sweet orange.
I definitely got flowers, orange, cedar and sandalwood. After about an hour the flowers disappeared almost completely and the woody base takes over. That stage I liked the most!
Overall as I said, I find it pleasant but quite a generic scent, not at all unique. It smells like many others out there. It's not bad, but it's not very good either.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2006 6:25:00 PM More reviews by Claireem

I have been wearing Chanel Chance for years and thought Id have a change. I know loads of people hate the bottle but I LOVE it! I am a designer though, so I guess I have more outrageous tastes. I think it's really really bright and quirky and like to display it my bedroom. I think the whole point is that is meant to look a little tacky to fit with the "cheap chic" theme.

The atcual contents it's self is very good , I am glad to say! Lovely summer smell of faint lemons it really wakes me up in the morning and cheers me up. Several people have asked me what scent I am wearing as they liked it.

The only one flaw, is that the scent does disappear a bit during the day, but that is probably why it is not as expensive as most designer perfumes. However on the plus side that does mean it is not overpowering at all.

I got this in a giftset sale (lotion and gel too) for only £28 (around $80 I think?). Bargain!