July 28, 2014 | 1941 users online

Fragrances - Moschino - I Love Love

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2006 12:44:00 AM More reviews by melodiej

Really like this perfume(don't really like D'G Light Blue, smells too much like lemon cleaner)It DOES last. Great for the summer,...very fresh.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2006 5:03:00 AM More reviews by DolceGucci

BEST for summer! Longlasting, very, very loong!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2006 9:09:00 PM More reviews by sixseven

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This does smell very similar to D&G Light Blue at first, but I Love Love is fruitier and lighter I think. Light Blue is my favorite winter scent, since it's strong and the dry-down is powdery, I Love Love is more of a summer thing to me...the only problem is, it doesn't last on me at all. BUT I love it so much I'm hoping to get the lotion to make it last longer. And the packing is adorable too.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2006 2:26:00 PM More reviews by idontcare

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

mmmmmmmmm I love I love love

rated 3 of 5 on 6/1/2006 6:38:00 PM More reviews by Queenie_Wahine

In comparison to D&G's light blue, light blue wins. I'm not into the orange notes and if I smell close enough I actually smell rubber, like a rubber band! I wouldn't spend my own money on it, but If I received it as a gift I'd wear it.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/30/2006 12:35:00 AM More reviews by r0ck3tsh1p

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love the scent but it lasts about 3 hours even if you use a lot so what is the point??? especially if it is $40.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2006 9:44:00 AM More reviews by Clearing

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I *W I L L* buy this ! ...for my 11 year old. We tried it at the mall yesterday. She smells so good in it and she adores the crazy bottle. I think anyone at any age could love this if grapefruit notes don't bother you. I didn't sense any rotting grapefruit, just lovely fresh citrus notes. It will be a great Christmas gift for her next winter, well for us, because I love being around "I Love Love" when it's on her skinny little arms. Notes: Grapefruit, Orange, Lemon, Redcurrant, Tea Rose, Lily of the Valley, Cinnamon Leaves, Musk, Cedar, Tonka Wood.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2006 12:23:00 AM More reviews by Eryn2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

To be honest, unlike many other reviewers, I would own this one for the pop-art bottle alone. (And can you beat that name?) I like this fragrance; a bright, artificial citrus on me, like fizzy orange soda, chewable vitamin C tablets, lemon hard candies, all that good stuff that reminds me of being a kid. I don't think this particular scent fits my personality now--but damn if it doesn't make me want to pull my hair back, throw on a pair of sneakers, and muck around in mud puddles. I can see how people really love this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2006 6:20:00 PM More reviews by waterlily26

I love Moschino Cheap & Chic I Love Love it has a very novel design (as you can see from the picture), smells very unique (slightly floral with a lot of sweetness, but I caní»t really explain so please go and try it anyway), I would say this is a modern twist on the original floral scent. I think it is gonna be a classic. I normally get bored with a new scent quickly, but I still get a buzz out of it a months after purchasing, now that is an achievement!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2006 11:26:00 PM More reviews by themeglet

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Despite the ridiculous packaging, I have found my (unfortuately not very long-lasting) HG. I love citrus scents, but this one has something much nicer than the many others I've tried. This is Italian grapefruit soda mixed with limonata and something else that I can't identify...(bergamot?? orange?) If I could smell of one fragrance for the rest of my days, this would be it. (Do they make this in a perfume oil??? If only it lasted longer...)