December 19, 2014 | 825 users online

Fragrances - Moschino - Cheap and Chic I Love Love

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2006 5:06:00 PM More reviews by Bett1e

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am not sure if I would buy this product again, but it smells just like Light Blue. In fact, I was confused when I sprayed the sample. Then, when I got in the car, I realized that these two are copies of each other.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2006 9:50:00 PM More reviews by kandiceplain

I love D&G light blue, but I do not find any similiarities between those two. This perfume honestly smelled horrible. Like I sniffed it, and really was so close to gagging. I understand we all have different tastes, but I just do not understand how someone could like this scent. Yuck.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2006 7:22:00 PM More reviews by niff524

This is one of my HG perfumes and I simply love it. It's a very very sweet and feminine scent but not sickly perfumey or anything like that. It really sets me in a good mood every time I spray it on! It's a bit on the pricey side in my opinion but I still love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2006 4:27:00 PM More reviews by ARYNNEaTtHEdiScO

oh wow. i keep hearing all these rants about how everyone hates the bottle. i personally think it's cute. the scent is great and one spray last the whole day.

i had wanted this perfume for a long time (about a year) after smelling it it various magazines. i bought a bottle a couple months ago, and the perfume doesn't go by incredibly fast like perfumes i've had in the past.

i would definetly buy this again. i thought it was great. and i don't smell ant rotting grapefruit. just a nice light summer citrus smell.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2006 12:44:00 AM More reviews by melodiej

Really like this perfume(don't really like D'G Light Blue, smells too much like lemon cleaner)It DOES last. Great for the summer,...very fresh.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2006 5:03:00 AM More reviews by DolceGucci

BEST for summer! Longlasting, very, very loong!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2006 9:09:00 PM More reviews by sixseven

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This does smell very similar to D&G Light Blue at first, but I Love Love is fruitier and lighter I think. Light Blue is my favorite winter scent, since it's strong and the dry-down is powdery, I Love Love is more of a summer thing to me...the only problem is, it doesn't last on me at all. BUT I love it so much I'm hoping to get the lotion to make it last longer. And the packing is adorable too.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2006 2:26:00 PM More reviews by idontcare

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

mmmmmmmmm I love I love love

rated 3 of 5 on 6/1/2006 6:38:00 PM More reviews by Queenie_Wahine

In comparison to D&G's light blue, light blue wins. I'm not into the orange notes and if I smell close enough I actually smell rubber, like a rubber band! I wouldn't spend my own money on it, but If I received it as a gift I'd wear it.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/30/2006 12:35:00 AM More reviews by r0ck3tsh1p

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love the scent but it lasts about 3 hours even if you use a lot so what is the point??? especially if it is $40.