Bobbi Brown Shimmerbrick Shimmer Brick Compact (All colors)

4.1

Caprylic/Capric Triglycerid. Zea Mays (Corn) Starch. Aluminium Starch Octenylsuccinate. Nylon 12. Dipentaeythrityl Hexahydroxystearate/Hexastearate/Hexarosinare. Isostearyl Isostearate. Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate. Talc. Sorbitan Stearate. Water\Aqua\Eu. Polyacrylamide. C13-14 Isoparaffin. Polyvinyl Alcohol. Bytylene Glycol. Laureth-7. Tin Oxide. Sodium Benzoate. Sodiym Dehydroacetate. Phenoxyethanol. Methyparaben. Ethylparaben. Proplyparaben. Butylparaben.

I've only had the BRONZE Shimmer Brick for a week now AND I've used it every single day. It's a great product, it brightens my NC42/Bobbi Brown Golden6 face BUT is not glittery, and I love that. It makes your skin glow BUT doesn't make it look oil slicked - it's definitely worth the money.

I got this as a stocking stuffer because I normally don't spend this much on one makeup product. I love it! It has little rows of color, and when you use the BB blending brush, it goes on "quietly" and can be built nicely to a deeper color as needed. It is shimmery, so I try to keep it on my cheeks and bridge of nose. Just makes me look refreshed, naturally.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I got the original Shimmerbrick years ago, when the craze first started for them. I have always liked it because it can give me a nice bronze glow without looking dirty or weird. I'm ghost pale so most stuff can look pretty stupid on me, but the Shimmerbricks never do. And the different colors within it are great because you can apply all of them and then use the lighter shades to highlight. Love the Shimmerbricks!

What a greasy mess this product is. I tried this on in Barneys then checked myself in a mirror outside and found I had sparkles all over my cheeks. Maybe for an evening look this product could work if you go easy. As far as working as a daytime blush forget it you will look like a glittering disco ball. Stick to mattes during the day.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This product is good as a highlighter not a bronzer since it doesn't give you color but just a golden shimmer and never use it on your nose it turns it into a lightbulb! The packaging is terrible, the shimmerbrick constantly falls out of the compact, what a mess. I prefer to use Nars Laguana powder instead.

Ok I jumped on the bandwagon and got this! LOL Its a nice shimmery well...brick. Doesn't do much for me but sit in a drawer. When applied it is too sparkly for me. Makes my pores stand out and say hello...Pat has large pores! Yoo-Hoo everyone notice. Tried as eyeshadow but alittle to sheer for my taste. Would swap it but DH bought it as a gift and would kick me in the head if I did. So it keeps to itsself in the drawer! =)

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Love it...if your looking for a good makeup brick then this is a must buy! Its a bit pricey but the product will make you glow (literally). I have the pink brick and you could use it as a an eyeshadow base or with your blush. The only gripe I have about this product is you have to find a good brush to pick up the colors from the brick.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I never used shimmer on my face because I thought it might look unnatural - until I tried this one.
The BEIGE Shimmerbrick has very beautiful colours which work as eyeshadows as well as giving a subtle glow on my cheeks.
Definitely worth splashing out on!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have a love/hate relationship with Bobbi's shimmerbricks *sigh*..The black compact is sophisticated and the shimmering stripes really grab your attention..However, the Pink shimmerbrick falls short on pigmentation and texture. I was able to "buff in" the individual colors on my eyes (to get some color) but the shades were very subtle; almost white in pigment. I also agree with the other reviewers in that this is way too shimmery for all over your face. Especially, after age 30! It's a mediocre highlighter in my opinion. I would definitely go with the Bronze Shimmerbrick if you are looking for more pigment.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

As a sun-shunner and a pale skinned lady, I am constantly in search of the perfect bronzer or illuminator to give me some realistic "color". I bought this product on a KLM flight, just because I was in the mood to "buy something"! Boy, am I ever glad I did. I love the results - not too shimmery or obvious if used correctly. Every time I wear this, someone tells me how "well" I look. It was stolen from my hotel room recently, and I couldn't wait to replace it. One big "no-no" with this product, however ... never use it on your nose. You'll look shiny for sure.