MAC Fluidline Eye-Liner Gel in Blacktrack

4.4

Isododecane, cyclopentasiloxane, polytheylene, trimethylsiloxysilicate, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmitate, lecithin, caprylyl glycol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, hydrogenated polyisobutene, phenyl trimethicone, ceramide 2, hexylene glycol, barium sulfate, BHT, phenoxyethanol [ /- mica, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (Cl 77491), iron oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), bismuth oxychloride (Cl 77163), blue 1 lake (Cl 42090), carmine (Cl 75470), chromium hydroxide green (Cl 77289), chromium oxide greens (Cl 77288), ferric ferrocyanide (Cl 77510), manganese violet (Cl 77742), ultramarines (Cl 77007), yellow 5 lake (Cl 19140)]

on 4/13/2013 12:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Very easy to apply and worth the money. It doesn't dry up up like other fluidlines.

on 4/13/2013 12:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is the best!! Soo dark and sultry <3

If you're looking for a no nonsense, solid black liner that defines and does not smudge - this is it!

Also easier to use and less messy than liquid liners.

on 4/12/2013 11:13:00 PM

I like this much more than the Bobbi Brown gel. They reformulated the Bobbi Brown gel and it just doesn't last like it used to. The MAC one has lots of pigment, is easy to apply and has great staying power.

on 4/12/2013 11:34:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This gel eyeliner in general is pretty good, its creamy and hasn't dried out as quickly as my ELF one has but it is slowly beginning to dry. I like the glass packaging as it looks classy and is good quality. In terms of colour this isn't as pigmented as I'd like, its kind of like a 'natural' black rather that a dark black, unlike ELF which is super black. Once this is finished I'm likely to try another gel/cream eyeliner that is both dark black and has lasting creaminess.

on 4/9/2013 12:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Lasted me for what seemed forever (about a year). I'm Asian and this liner doesn't smudge one bit! I pair it with either Urban Decay's Primer Potion or Mac's paint pot in "Soft Ocre" & it stays on all day.

on 4/5/2013 10:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is the only gel liner I have ever used that doesn't crease on me. It goes on very opaque and I love using it for winged looks. It is pricey but you definitely get what you pay for. I recommend using an angled brush and wearing eye shadow primer under it and setting it with a matte black eye shadow to ensure it stays on all day.

on 4/5/2013 8:05:00 PM

I have been using this for quite some time but I have also dabbled in other gels for experimentation also. I Love this because the colour is strong & it doesnt smudge anywhere throughout the day for me like some other liners do.I find it pretty easy to apply & the consistency is great it just seems to glide on & set quite quickly.

on 4/1/2013 12:59:00 PM

I find this product very difficult to apply. I use an angled eye liner brush from Nordstrom. It clumps on the brush and I have to carefully remove the excess before applying. When swept on the upper lid, it wipes itself off if I go over the same spot twice. Then I have to go back and dab areas to retouch. I've read using Mac's brush makes application easier. Ive also noticed this goes on a bit gray with only one sweep...need to build the black. Not sure if i want to risk wasting money on another brush. Once applied this eyeliner stays on with extremely minimal smudging and no flaking all day. Will possibly buy again. Still on the fence.

on 3/31/2013 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I love this gel liner for lining both my upper lash line and my water line. I dip a sharp pencil into the get liner when I want to line my water line and tight line. I use a MAC 109 to line my upper lash line. I love the way it glides on and how pigmented it is. I would definitely recommend this. I always put the lid back on my gel liner and I hope it does not dry out.

on 3/31/2013 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This is an okay liner for me. I thought I would give this a try and see how I like it. The very first time I used it I got quickly disappointed. It looked super dark in the package but once I applied it on my NC 44 skin it wasn't very pigmented. I had to pack on the product to get the actual shade of black I wanted. I also think that this is expensive and there wasn't very much in the package either.

I'm planning to just use up what I have and will not repurchase again. I can't believe I bought in to the hype.