April 19, 2014 | 1741 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Fluidline Eye-Liner Gel in Blacktrack

rated 3 of 5 on 12/29/2012 12:15:00 AM More reviews by sweetvictory23

--Smudges slightly on my oily eyelids.
--pleased with how well it stays on my top eyelid, but as for the bottom of my eye, it stays much longer if i set it with some black eye shadow.
--i've been using it for a couple of months now and i can see it lasting me easily a year.
--very smooth and creamy consistency.
--i wouldn't buy it again just because it is pretty expensive and i think the maybelline gel liner does about the same and for a lot less $

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2012 6:00:00 AM More reviews by britt96

Overall, this eyeliner is simple, easy and versatile. It is quite pricey for the amount given, however a little goes a long way, and my first pot of eyeliner has lasted me for a very long time! The packaging is small which is good, but it is made out of glass...so be very weary when using this product around tiles!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2012 1:46:00 AM More reviews by decoydream

Compared to other gel liners I've used, this one is pretty fantastic. It lasts quite long (it does smudge the tiniest bit on monolids/hooded eyes- but you can barely tell) and it is so so simple to use. I use a bent eyeliner brush for thin lines and an angled brush for thicker lines and its pretty much no fuss. I can imagine this lasting a long time, and even if it does try a little bit, just pop it in the microwave for a second or two! For a quality product, I honestly don't think this is pricey at all.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2012 3:18:00 PM More reviews by SickSexFix

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is the first gel eyeliner I've ever bought so I have nothing to compare it to. I think it's fantastic yet pricey compared to all the cheaper options now out there.
(I do have a Smashbox eyeliner palette which I'm pretty sure are supposed to be gel eyeliners but they're so awful that I don't even want to compare the two.)
Anyway, I may try out some cheaper alternatives just to see if this is really worth the extra money and update my review accordingly.
If my review helped you, click yes below!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2012 2:03:00 AM More reviews by blu3

Over the summer I went swimming with a bunch of friends and they kept complimenting my eyeliner and asking what it was. Why? We had spent the afternoon vigorously swimming, going down the water slide and baking in the sun and my eyeliner still looked pretty flawless. If I can spare the time, this is my go to liner. My little jar has lasted me a very long time. I haven't experienced any drying or cracking, it has not pulled from the sides either. I have had my jar for about a year now and it's as creamy as ever, black as the day i bought it and still has between 50-60% left. Well worth the price. Store it in a nice cool place out of the sun and upside down. that's the trick

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2012 10:56:00 AM More reviews by suanle23

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have tried numerous gel liners and none are creamier and longer lasting than MAC's Fluidline. This lasts all day without smudging at all!
It is so soft, and you don't need a lot of product.

Will repurchase again for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2012 2:39:00 PM More reviews by karencilla9

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product!!! I am really happy with it. I had been searching for an eyeliner that doesnīt smudge on my oily lids and after trying almost everything I will recommend MAC Fluidline to everyone. I havenīt figure out how to use it in my water line (it always seems to go away) but I donīt care at all, this is definitely my HG for lining my upper and lower lashline. Donīt waste your money anymore, this is definitely the best eyeliner out there.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2012 10:42:00 PM More reviews by xtinahb

Very pigmented and smooth and extremely black, all great things! However, this transfers too easily and smudges within a couple hours on my creaseless Asian lids. It's not Blacktrack's fault; my monolids just require 100% bulletproof liner and sadly this is not it. With so many DS gel liner options now, since the MAC "pricier" version smudges anyway, I'd save my money and buy DS dupes. Won't repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/11/2012 10:11:00 PM More reviews by kimmyn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product for about a year now, so I feel like I can write a good review about it. I don't have oily lids and am an avid gel/cream liner. I prefer cream/gel to all other eyeliner formulas. For comparison, I have used WnW and PF before this. Compared to WnW & PF, MAC is superior, however, I do not think it is the best out there. I am about halfway through my pot (although it's kind of hard to tell) and it is starting to dry out on me. I have "revived" it about 4 times now within the last month with contact solution. But the formula/application changes when you revive it each time. When it was new, it was wonderful. Application was smooth, staying power was amazing, and the color stayed true til the end of the day. But within less then a year, it has already started to dry. Now I have to use severa layers to get the intensity I want :( Overall, I think it is nice, but it is no means a HG product nor a great value. I will be trying Essence this as it $4 at Ulta for the same amount of product :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2012 9:25:00 PM More reviews by aeb5042

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My absolute favorite eye liner! It goes on smooth, and is super easy to apply with a brush. This gel liner gives you a more professional look as opposed to a pencil which can sometimes look “piecey” and messy. This liner stays put through the night & then some-not to mention the little jar lasted me months!