December 18, 2014 | 1800 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Fluidline Eye-Liner Gel in Blacktrack

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2013 1:57:00 AM More reviews by Autumn111

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really enjoy this eyeliner but I have some mixed feelings about it in terms of application. Once I have it finished, it looks amazing. But even after using it for about two months now I have to end up re-doing the line a couple of times, correcting it here and there. It could just be my technique, and lately I have been getting the hang of it but in the beginning it was pretty difficult. The overall product is a 4.5/5, that .5 being taken away because of difficult application. It's a little too smooth in texture, hence why I mess up the line consistency frequently. Although $16 may seem like a little much for an eyeliner the pot it's in is very deep and it will last quite a while.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2013 6:23:00 PM More reviews by AshleyMI

I've been using this for at least 8 years. Can't find anything I like better.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/11/2013 7:10:00 PM More reviews by fartsyartsy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Application is pretty easy, not too stiff and not too runny, the color however is not jet black. Have oily skin and the color fades over the course of the day and tends to fade. NC44 for reference

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2013 1:09:00 PM More reviews by aniliini

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I'm going through my second jar of Blacktrack, it has been my favourite liner for several years. The color seems to be deep black but surprisingly it's not too harsh on my fair skin, I suspect it's somehow cleverly muted (without compromising the richness of color) instead of true, unforgiving black. I use either my MAC 209 or 266 to apply it in a winged line and it wears all day (and night, if necessary) without smearing or fading.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2013 9:13:00 PM More reviews by Lovemymakeup

I love this gel liner I use it everyday and it stayes on all day even during the summer it did however take me bit to get used to the gel consistency as oppose to the liquid ,a very litle goes a long way too so im sure im gonna have it for a while

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2013 3:39:00 PM More reviews by Fieeeh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I wish these wouldnt dry out so fast! I close the lid in between every time I dip my brush, and I store them upside down, but they still dry out when I'm halfway through. I do revive them, but I wish I didn't have to do that :)

The blackness could be a bit deeper, but overall it's a great and longlasting black gel liner.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2013 11:26:00 PM More reviews by janleejj

Love the creaminess of this product. It gives a very natural look on the eye, due to the soft edge (unlike the other liquid eye liner that gives a very harsh edge). My only concern is it smudges easily on oily skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2013 6:13:00 PM More reviews by Morgan89

I bought this eyeliner with a gift card my family got me. I loved it at first but after a while the pot started to dry out. I also loved the matte finish it gave off but then i realized that the finish was actually grey and not black at all. I put this on my tightline and it seems to last longer than most pencil liners but that is probly true with any other gel liner. For the price I will not purchase this again. I will spend my $ on the Maybelline gel liner instead. It is much more black and doesnt budge.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2013 5:39:00 AM More reviews by mihoz

I have this blacktrack gel since July 2011 ( a year and a half now)... will I re-purchase? : NO WAY... this product has dried up and even though I use it every other day.. i still have half to finish... I have to mix this with a touch of moisturizer so that I can glide it. I use it with the 266 brush (this was worth it)... the worst thing is that many times it gives me a GREY color not the dark black one... so overall: I wont re-purcahse & i ll maybe try the maybelline version of this. The good thing about this is that it doesnt melt in the heat of Dubai :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2013 1:34:00 AM More reviews by littleann818

OMG I fell in love with this gel eyeliner right from the moment I used it! (it's also my first time using gel eyeliner) Glides on soooooo smooth, doesn't crease on me, love the consistency of the gel (doesn't dry out easily), and overall it's just am amazing product! I've had it for about 2 months now and use it almost every other day and have only barely used up the top of the pot...will definitely repurchase when I run out but hopefully this pot will last me a while!