October 1, 2014 | 1017 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2013 1:04:00 PM More reviews by kgallagher12

I have been using this product for years! I love it and it moisturizes your lips like crazy! I also recommend using the mango butter version from Burt's Bees! It goes on very smooth and is moisturizing! They Dont have a pigment but they smell amazing!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2013 2:22:00 AM More reviews by SunnyLouisa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love this lip balm as it hydrated my lips very well throughout the day. The only setback of this product is the smell. I think it smells awful.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/5/2013 5:39:00 AM More reviews by mayyybel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am not sure about this product. My friends swear by it but I did not find anything really special about it. I much prefer Palmers Lip Balm ( the one that smells like chocolate ). probably will not get this again unless it is on sale.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2013 11:02:00 PM More reviews by missmoffat

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My review is for the Burt's Bees Tube. I bought it for $1.99 on sale, I was not aware that it had peppermint in it and was not keen on that. I initially thought I would not use it because of the peppermint in the balm, but then I used it under a lipstick that I found too matt and heavy and it transformed the lipstick by making it smoother. I tried it under another lipstick that I found too matt and now, with the lip balm under, it is wearable, the texture is smoother and not greasy. Lip gloss did work, just made the lipstick greasy on top. Would chapstick work equally as well? I don't know but when I found a pack of two on a buy one get one free special I bought it. Curiously, I have a rosacea type rash on my face that started about the same time I began using this product but do not see how a lip balm could cause a skin problem on the rest of the face. My opinion as an under lipstick primer the Burt's Bees is exceptional.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/27/2013 11:16:00 PM More reviews by Hadew1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

While the thick, waxy formula lasts a long time on lips and makes them very soft, I can't stand the flavor. It smells strongly of flowers and honey. Honey, no problem... but the odd floral scent? I don't want ANY scent that strong--much less a generic floral one--right underneath my nose all day. It tastes like the smell of a funeral parlor. Would it have killed them to leave this otherwise-great product unscented?

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2013 10:07:00 PM More reviews by londonhenry

I've been using this for years. I love the menthol's cooling sensation. My lips are healed within a day. Although it doesn't moisturize them.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/15/2013 3:41:00 AM More reviews by AllyLesniak

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Although I do like some Burt's Bees products (like the cuticle butter) I can't say that I'm a huge fan of this one. The scent was nice and the packaging is pretty standard but I felt the formula was too waxy and that it sat on my lips rather than penetrated them.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2013 3:44:00 PM More reviews by rinalovesramen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite lip balm! I love the minty tingly feeling it leaves on my lips. I top it with the Burt's Bees Replenishing lip balm to give it a bit of a gloss.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2013 4:05:00 AM More reviews by nattiekins05

I admit it. I am a lip balm junkie. I cannot live without one and I use it several times a day. I have tried a ridiculous amount of lip balms and this one might be the best of the lot. Unfortunatly, most people don't think about lip care until they have dry, cracked lips. Whether you are using this to soothe dry and cracked lips, or using it to keep lips soft and prevent them from getting dry- this product is a godsend! Before I started using Burts Bees, I was using Blistex Medicated. I liked the medicinal feel of the Blistex. However, I was always have to reappy it, and it really didn't make my lips feel healthy. The Burt's Bees lip balm is wonderful. It doesn't have a medicinal feel. Instead, it is soothing, provides the necessary moisture needed, without being greasy and makes my lips feel healthier. I absolutley love the tingling sensation caused by the peppermint oil (And to those who dont like peppermint- stay away).

A tip for those who have the Burts Bees lip balm in the little round tin (and really ALL chapsticks for that matter): Do not leave them in a hot car. Not only will it melt the product into a disgusting mess, the tin containers top and bottom mold together and it can be VERY hard to seperate them. I have both the balms in the tin and a regular tube, and I dont have a preferance. They both work wonderful!

One more thing I love about Burts Bees balm, is that they have come out with the tinted lip balms with color. I LOVE THESE! They do just as good of a job taking care of your lips, they just add a tad of color. This is wonderful, because if your lips are dry and chapped- putting lipstick on top just adds to the problem, and looks unflattering. So the fact that they add the color to this balm is such a good idea. I have a few different colors, and they work well for both keeping my lips healthy while adding a splash of color.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/6/2013 3:05:00 PM More reviews by KamieShammy

I have very dry lips and have probably tried every single lip balm on the market, and after finding Burt I have found the dry lip cure. This lip balm is (in my opinion) the best formula in the Burt's line, as it is the most moisturizing, longest wear -- and I love the tingling effect. No other lips balms come close to being as effective as this one is.