November 26, 2014 | 1009 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2013 8:30:00 PM More reviews by rainlullaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my favorite lip balm. I have several different ones sitting in a tin on my nightstand and I reach for this one the most.

It moisturizes my lips very well but I don't care for the mint smell.

I usually use this more at night after gently scrubbing my lips. I apply a pretty thick layer before bed and wake up with hydrated lips

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2013 2:24:00 AM More reviews by shengqix

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I CANNOT live without this lip balm ever!! I have like 7 of these in almost every purse/backpack/cosmetic cases just so I have it with me all the time.

BTW i only like the one with vitamin E and Peppermint, it's stiffer than other ones and it glide on just like wax, it sits there like a protective film to hydrate your lips. I love the tingly minty feeling, it makes me feel like the product is working!

i love to put it on at night before i sleep. and when i wake up, my lips become more plumped, lines reduce by a lot, and look a bit redder/lighter too.

i got this for my bf and he loves it too :]

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2013 7:37:00 PM More reviews by Arpita1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

There are a lot better lip balms out there. Sometimes I think Burt's Bees has cult status because of the name, and that bees and honey sound so good for you and yummy. It is a very average lip balm, I like Weleda much better, or even Nivea which is made in Germany. It takes a lot of the pigment out of the lipstick if you layer it under lipstick, which is a waste.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2013 10:19:00 PM More reviews by tdawgz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my favourite lip balm! It's super easy and convenient to use, the smell is AMAZING (I have the mango one), and it makes my lips so smooth and soft. So so so happy with this product and I will be repurchasing :)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2013 6:18:00 AM More reviews by cwabby

In my country this stuff is super expensive. I stockpiled on a whole load of the burts bees range when I visited the US. It feels lovely when initially applied because the peppermint gives a lovely cooling sensation. However it is also very drying and unless I keep applying more, my lips feel dehydrated. The lipbalm feels like it's just sitting on top of my lips and not penetrating the surface. Wouldn't buy again

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2013 10:41:00 AM More reviews by HairWaves

Love this product. Always reliable. Also love the colored versions!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2013 1:04:00 PM More reviews by kgallagher12

I have been using this product for years! I love it and it moisturizes your lips like crazy! I also recommend using the mango butter version from Burt's Bees! It goes on very smooth and is moisturizing! They Dont have a pigment but they smell amazing!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2013 2:22:00 AM More reviews by SunnyLouisa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love this lip balm as it hydrated my lips very well throughout the day. The only setback of this product is the smell. I think it smells awful.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/5/2013 5:39:00 AM More reviews by mayyybel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am not sure about this product. My friends swear by it but I did not find anything really special about it. I much prefer Palmers Lip Balm ( the one that smells like chocolate ). probably will not get this again unless it is on sale.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2013 11:02:00 PM More reviews by missmoffat

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My review is for the Burt's Bees Tube. I bought it for $1.99 on sale, I was not aware that it had peppermint in it and was not keen on that. I initially thought I would not use it because of the peppermint in the balm, but then I used it under a lipstick that I found too matt and heavy and it transformed the lipstick by making it smoother. I tried it under another lipstick that I found too matt and now, with the lip balm under, it is wearable, the texture is smoother and not greasy. Lip gloss did work, just made the lipstick greasy on top. Would chapstick work equally as well? I don't know but when I found a pack of two on a buy one get one free special I bought it. Curiously, I have a rosacea type rash on my face that started about the same time I began using this product but do not see how a lip balm could cause a skin problem on the rest of the face. My opinion as an under lipstick primer the Burt's Bees is exceptional.