April 20, 2014 | 1811 users online

Gels/Soaps - LUSH - Flying Fox Shower Gel

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2006 12:48:00 AM More reviews by brynnie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite scent from LUSH. It is pure jasmine smell, with a tiny bit of honey and something else. It lathers well, lasts a long time, and the scent lingers after you get out of the shower. Lots of people find the scent too cloying, but if you love jasmine, you've got to try it!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/28/2006 11:55:00 AM More reviews by noellethediva

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I am glad I got a sample of this before purchasing a full bottle - Personally I like it. However, when sniffed straight from the bottle, it is a scent heavy on the indole. When used it creates a true flower smell that lingers, but I can see this as something most people will love or hate. Not worth the high price, IMO. I like it and would probably swap for it, but not enough to buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2006 8:58:00 PM More reviews by ErisMay

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I absolutely adore this shower gel. I wish that I had purchased a bigger bottle as I only purchased the 8 oz bottle. I went to their web site and sadly they do not offer this gel any longer. I am praying they bring it back! I can't begin to describe how wonderful the scent is, and how it remains on my skin. After I shower the scent lingers in the bathroom lightly for hours.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2006 12:39:00 AM More reviews by verte

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Bought a 100g bottle of this yesterday and would have bought a larger size had the local Lush shop had any left. It's beautiful. Flying Fox smells strongly of jasmine and equally as strongly of honey. You don't need much to clean your whole body with (if you put it on a shower puff or similar) and it fragrances the whole bathroom for ages. I love this scent so much that I've spent most of my shower time with my nose stuck in the Flying Fox bottle. It is divine. So divine that I have vowed to go back to Lush sometime in the near future and buy every product that smells like this delicious shower gel.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2006 2:47:00 PM More reviews by misstayva

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I can't live without this stuff! I'm a big fan of jasmine, so that pretty much sums it up.
I sometimes wash my colour-treated hair with this stuff (some of it is bright red) and I haven't had any troubles with the colour fading. I get worse results from products specifically meant for colour-treated hair!
The scent lasts all day, as well.
I normally hate gel-consistency soaps because they either don't moisturise properly or dry out my skin. No problems to report in that department!
Great stuff, I think... but you've got to be a fan of the jasmine scent to like this.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2006 11:38:00 AM More reviews by daphn3_t

luckily, i got this as a gift. it smells like bad breath to me. yuck.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2006 7:35:00 AM More reviews by MakeupMamaofTwo

This is probably my least favorite LUSH shower gel. This stuff is SOOO strongly scented of jasmine it is just overpowering and headache-inducing. Yuck.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2006 10:25:00 PM More reviews by chickety

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE the way Flying Fox smells. Its a wonderful jasmine with a touch of honey. It leaves the most beautiful light flowery scent on my skin after the shower. And what I like about this and all LUSH products I've tried, it actually works. This is a good shower gel that will really get you clean and has a amazing scent. I'll be buying it again when I run out.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/13/2006 4:35:00 PM More reviews by jhyman

Yuck. Got this as a gift from a friend and felt bad throwing it out, but about halfway through the bottle I realized I was never going to grow to like it, and chucked it. I don't hate it like some reviewers do, but I would certainly never buy it again as I find it to be an unappealing scent with only average moisturizing qualities. I do like Lush but this is one of those things you really have to try before you buy since it seems to elicit a love it or hate it reaction from people.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2006 3:04:00 AM More reviews by yankeerose

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have never used a Lush shower gel that I didn't love...until Flying Fox...Oh dear Lord this is gross. The scent is overpowering and smells very cloying. I went to work after showering with this, came home over 8 hours later and as soon as I walked in the door, there was the scent of FF. My DD hates it too, so we washed our pool towels with it. Never again!