October 24, 2014 | 1953 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Cover Stick

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2011 9:38:00 PM More reviews by greengirleli

I have horrible blueish dark circles and this is the best concealer that i have found that covers them without looking cakey. I use a concealer brush and go over it with a wet sponge and set with a powder. No creasing, stays all day, very pigmented and looks natural. Amazing on spots too. Would not recommend for overall face use though because it is quite thick. Definitely one of my favorite products in my makeup collection :)

rated 1 of 5 on 10/29/2011 9:05:00 PM More reviews by naturalbeauty2468

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

this concealer is terrible, its thick, cakey, hard to blend, AND looks like you took clay and smeared it all over your undereye area, i dont know why people like this concealer. its the worst out there i think and i do NOT reccommend it !!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2011 5:02:00 PM More reviews by plasticvagabond

FINALLY!! My HG concealer! :] instantly brightens up my entire face,never realized how badly I needed a great concealer. Triumphs all previous brands that I've tried. Pulls everything together,the perfect staple.

PROS:
-Thick
-Very blendable
-Staying power
-#1 concealer in America supposedly
-Covers seamlessly
-Packaging looks like a lipstick,very convenient.

CONS:
-Didn't know of this sooner!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2011 7:30:00 PM More reviews by LuvsMakeup82

Not a bad concealer. I repurchased this once and will prob get it again. I do like the texture, it's not too creamy so it doesn't slide off, but it's still easy to apply. The only thing is that's it does fade after a few hours and by the end of a wok day its pretty much gone. I wouldn't use this for more heavy duty concealing or if I need something that will last for hours, but it's pretty good for a normal day or if you're heading out for a little.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/1/2011 7:13:00 PM More reviews by pinkgreenpurple

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This concealer isn't awful- I'd give it a 2.5 if I could.
Pros:
1)Inexpensive
2)Covers redness well

Cons:
1) I had difficulty blending this. This was because the consistency was very thick and didn't spread easily.
2)The finish really isn't all that nice. It's not matte, but instead the finish is kind of...waxy? Also, if you use too much on anywhere that isn't your undereyes, it can look very masky.
3) Can cling to the dry spots on pimples or blemishes.
4)I also brought the wrong color. Light 1 is a tad too pale and pink toned for me- although my skin is fairly pale, I have yellow undertones. However, that was my fault and you can blend it out.
5) IT DIDN'T COVER UNDEREYE CIRCLES! I have undereye circles that make me look like a panda, an despite the thickness, it couldn't cover them. So overall, if you need to cover redness, this will work, but stay away if you have bad under eye circles. It will not work.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2011 4:14:00 PM More reviews by quelang

This is my third time to purchase this product! It works well. It does cover my blemish and it's easy to blend. The color matches my skin tone. I'm Asian. I bought a deep beige one. I do recommend it to others.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2011 11:25:00 AM More reviews by SMG1991

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This really is a great concealer. I have used more liquid like concelears before but i didnt feel like they covered well. This has a thick waxy feel which covers awesome. I have some break outs that are very red and inflamed right now and once i put this over them you can't even tell they are there. I love the "lipstick" tube, i can take it with me anywhere and it makes application easy. This is just overall the very best concealer i have tried.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2011 7:10:00 PM More reviews by snow7kids

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I used this years ago and liked it..don't remember why I stopped. I went to the store buy Maybelline's other concealer...the one with concealer on one end and highlighter on the other...happy with that one too. But, they didn't have it so I got this in Ivory. I mainly need concealer for my eyelids...they are so dark and most concealers don't cover enough. I don't want to plunk down money for Benefit's Lemon Aid so I bought this. It's cheap and does a great job. I have VERY oily skin and this is very creamy...so I use my finishing powder after. Very happy with the coverage...nothing negative to say.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2011 4:01:00 PM More reviews by PrettyInPlaidChic

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

For reference, I use this for redness correction and blemish coverage, and this is a fair and reasonable product, taking into consideration baseline consumer factors such as DS brand, price-point, availablility and effectiveness. I have this in "Light" which applies and dries sheer and transluscent on my PPP complexion. While the stick formula may seem to be slightly outdated, and I have mild misgivings re bacterial contamination with covering active blemishes, this product isn't really that much of a let-down (and I've literally most likely tried the majority of concealers across many different formulations and presentations). It isn't what I'd call an overly sticky nor thick consistency, but that said, I wouldn't personally use it for concealing undereye circles. While there are possibly better concealers out there, this one definitely isn't all that bad.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2011 11:24:00 PM More reviews by vegovy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this colour in medium beige after hearing good reviews about it (that, and it was on sale 20% off XD)

PROS:
- Lasts all day
- Creamy consistency
- Affordable

CONS:
- NOT suitable for undereye circles,
- Will set in fine lines
- Only comes in 2 shades (in Aus)

I'm always on the search for a good concealer, and this concealer is a cheap, affordable and easily available and will definitely cover most blemishes!