July 29, 2014 | 1833 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Cover Stick

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2011 11:25:00 AM More reviews by SMG1991

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This really is a great concealer. I have used more liquid like concelears before but i didnt feel like they covered well. This has a thick waxy feel which covers awesome. I have some break outs that are very red and inflamed right now and once i put this over them you can't even tell they are there. I love the "lipstick" tube, i can take it with me anywhere and it makes application easy. This is just overall the very best concealer i have tried.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2011 7:10:00 PM More reviews by snow7kids

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I used this years ago and liked it..don't remember why I stopped. I went to the store buy Maybelline's other concealer...the one with concealer on one end and highlighter on the other...happy with that one too. But, they didn't have it so I got this in Ivory. I mainly need concealer for my eyelids...they are so dark and most concealers don't cover enough. I don't want to plunk down money for Benefit's Lemon Aid so I bought this. It's cheap and does a great job. I have VERY oily skin and this is very creamy...so I use my finishing powder after. Very happy with the coverage...nothing negative to say.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2011 4:01:00 PM More reviews by PrettyInPlaidChic

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

For reference, I use this for redness correction and blemish coverage, and this is a fair and reasonable product, taking into consideration baseline consumer factors such as DS brand, price-point, availablility and effectiveness. I have this in "Light" which applies and dries sheer and transluscent on my PPP complexion. While the stick formula may seem to be slightly outdated, and I have mild misgivings re bacterial contamination with covering active blemishes, this product isn't really that much of a let-down (and I've literally most likely tried the majority of concealers across many different formulations and presentations). It isn't what I'd call an overly sticky nor thick consistency, but that said, I wouldn't personally use it for concealing undereye circles. While there are possibly better concealers out there, this one definitely isn't all that bad.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2011 11:24:00 PM More reviews by vegovy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this colour in medium beige after hearing good reviews about it (that, and it was on sale 20% off XD)

PROS:
- Lasts all day
- Creamy consistency
- Affordable

CONS:
- NOT suitable for undereye circles,
- Will set in fine lines
- Only comes in 2 shades (in Aus)

I'm always on the search for a good concealer, and this concealer is a cheap, affordable and easily available and will definitely cover most blemishes!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/14/2011 9:00:00 PM More reviews by aredore

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

The best thing about this concealing stick is that it lasts quite literally, FOREVER. I used this concealer stick for years - it was my mothers concealer too and it was cheap and opaque - I used it to cover my acne and red spots.

Like others have said, it's thick and doesn't blend easily, but it's good if you need heavy coverage.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2011 10:39:00 AM More reviews by lilinah

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like the packaging - like a lipstick - so it is convenient to carry and easy to apply. There is so much above the container that i haven't had to twist it up yet! And Light Beige is a good color match for my light neutral skin. It is quite opaque, so you only need to dab on a little. True, it is not as creamy and easy to blend as some other concealers, but i manage to blend it OK, since i don't cake it on. I only have a few sun spots to cover so this is adequate. I would prefer an easier to blend liquid or creme, but this gives good coverage and doesn't wear off quickly. It is inexpensive and easy to find in just about any large chain "drug store", so i would consider buying it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/2/2011 8:46:00 PM More reviews by TheBrokenShadowsOfMySoul

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Its an okay concealer and very affordable. This is my 3rd repurchase of this product. My shade is Light Beige, Light 3. I use to cover my really really bad dark circles and it does cover them wonderfully. Its great for touchups during the day cuz it so small that you can carry it anywhere. It doesnt crease into fine lines under the eyes. My complains are that it doesnt stay without touchups, and that my mascara melts into it so i always have black mascara spots under my eyes -.- But that might be because my lashes are very very long that they touch my skin. I always return to this because its cheap and I like it.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/30/2011 1:48:00 PM More reviews by pokerface757

OK so I have fair, oily skin this does give good covereage under my eyes but it is very cakey, & it grabs alot. I guess you get what you pay for.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2011 7:36:00 PM More reviews by rachel5788

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a very good concealer but it has some problems. I have super dark undereye circles and it covered them well. However, its thick and not easy to blend. Also, I hate the lipstick type packaging. I used my ring finger to dab it and blend into my under eyes and soon the stick broke. So its just awkward and annoying. It fades a little too throughout the day, but it pretty much does its job. It was like 5 dollars but I got it like 2 months ago and I already used half (I use it every day). I feel like I can get more product for the money with other concealers. Overall though, this is OK.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2011 5:08:00 PM More reviews by ChanphengHeartsMakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Too thick for dark circles,hard to blend,i prefer to use this as some kind of eyeshadow primer.Cap also comes off from time to time.