Mary Kay Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

4.4

water, trisiloxane, isohexadecane, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, cyclohexasiloxane, hexylene glycol, sodium chloride, benzyl alcohol, imidazolidinyl urea, polyquaternium-78, disodium edta, dipotassium phosphate, potassium phosphate poloxamer 184, cetyl triethylmonium dimethicone peg-8 succinate

on 6/20/2010 10:17:00 PM

I have a trial size of this. I'm not at all impressed. It doesn't sting, but it also doesn't even come close to removing my makeup.
Sonia Kashuk Remove is about a million times better.

on 6/20/2010 10:01:00 PM

I tried this product with high expectations. I knew that it was a best seller for mary kay and it has won a couple of awards but with all of this hype it did not live up to my expectations. First off, it is like 14 dollars which is kind of expensive for a make up remover neutrogena or clean and clear eye make up remover works just as well and it is much cheaper. It is supposed to be oil-free but it leaves an oil like residue around your eyes. It also, does not remove all of my mascara and eyeliner. It takes off my mineral eye shadows very well but any type of remover can do that. I still get out of the shower or wake up with racoon eyes after I use the remover =(. Many people love it but it does not work for me. I will not buy the remover anymore except for my customers to sample. I will continue to use the clean and clear. Until, I can find another one that I like better.

I really love this makeup remover! It's gentle, yet really does a great job at breaking down waterproof mascara and all the products we tend to put around our eyes!! Gets ALL the mascara and liner off...no raccoon eyes in the morning!!! :)

on 6/14/2010 12:54:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is an excellent eye makeup remover at an excellent price. No stinging sensation or allergic reaction, and no milia formed around eye area. It removes most of the makeup with minimal rubbing; I pour generously on a cotton ball, gently press on eyelid for about 5~8 seconds, and gently swipe back and forth. I do not rely on this alone, however. I follow up with Kanebo Mild Cleansing Oil for the face, gently going again over the eye area.
I would definitely purchase again! I'm just iffy on the ingredients -- the ingredient list IS pretty long with loads of unfamiliar chemicals, and I'm biased towards more natural and green products.

on 6/10/2010 12:54:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I've only tried Neutrogena's makeup remover before this, and I must say this one is a keeper. The oily sensation it leaves after you apply it will disappear within seconds - a little goes a long way, although it has yet to pass my rubber test, which is removing Eyeko Big Eyes mascara ( I swear that thing... it's like latex on your lashes)... It cost me a lot of rubbing to get that off, but every other mascara, liner or shadow goes away smoothly with a single light stroke.
Definitely buying again, and again, and again..

on 6/4/2010 6:51:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I LOVE this product ! It even gets off my 2 step mascara with little rubbing so i lose no lashes :)

on 5/27/2010 10:59:00 PM

this is the best eye makeup remover i have ever used. Being a make-up and cosmetic junkie myself, I just couldn't get more of the product. A must have for anyone who uses eye make up remover. this product got me hooked, and motivated me to be a consultant! It feels a little oily right after using it but it actually dries up in seconds. It keeps the eye area moisturized.

on 5/16/2010 6:41:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

No irritation upon applying the product,I love the product and I love the after effect.I never heard any negative feedback from the forums I am in always positive and praises.

on 5/16/2010 12:22:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

The Eye makeup remover works really well. My mascara, eyeshadow, eyeliner, they all slide right off! I've never had any reaction to it and a little really goes a long way! One bottle has lasted me 3/4s of a year now, and i'm still not finished with it! It's gentle, it removes makeup really well, the only thing is, it's pretty expensive. 17.50$. But it's worth it if you wear alot of makeup, especially waterproof!

on 5/4/2010 1:27:00 PM

I can't live without this stuff. It is so gentle but so effective! Love it!