October 1, 2014 | 1864 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Mary Kay - Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2010 10:59:00 PM More reviews by ymchung139

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is the best eye makeup remover i have ever used. Being a make-up and cosmetic junkie myself, I just couldn't get more of the product. A must have for anyone who uses eye make up remover. this product got me hooked, and motivated me to be a consultant! It feels a little oily right after using it but it actually dries up in seconds. It keeps the eye area moisturized.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2010 6:41:00 AM More reviews by karen85

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

No irritation upon applying the product,I love the product and I love the after effect.I never heard any negative feedback from the forums I am in always positive and praises.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2010 12:22:00 AM More reviews by sweetdream707

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The Eye makeup remover works really well. My mascara, eyeshadow, eyeliner, they all slide right off! I've never had any reaction to it and a little really goes a long way! One bottle has lasted me 3/4s of a year now, and i'm still not finished with it! It's gentle, it removes makeup really well, the only thing is, it's pretty expensive. 17.50$. But it's worth it if you wear alot of makeup, especially waterproof!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2010 1:27:00 PM More reviews by sourfleed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I can't live without this stuff. It is so gentle but so effective! Love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/5/2010 11:05:00 PM More reviews by emergencyexit

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Works, but leaves an oily feeling around the eye.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2010 8:34:00 PM More reviews by janice0722

I tried a lot of makeup remover no one works for me but, after using this i was incredibly surprise it removes my my eye make up quickly even my waterproof mascara. this is a very good product with a decent price i highly recommend this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2010 7:37:00 PM More reviews by MsLove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this as a gift. It works very well for removing impossible to remove mascara. My test is always Le Guerlain, because sometimes that is like trying to take rubber off of your eyelashes.

Anyway, I let it sit for about 10 seconds, then swipe with a tissue. No irritation, and a clean swipe.

I probably will not purchase after this bottle runs out. I find that coconut oil does just as good, if not a better job, for less. Actually it takes all of my makeup off - foundation, blush, mascara, etc. -- with one tissue before cleansing. The MK Eye Remover is only for eyes. But its a decent product for a decent price.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2010 6:32:00 AM More reviews by Tindra78

This is a OK cleanser, but not worth the price with such a small bottle.... It leaves a "oily" feeling left around the eye area (even if it is "oil-free"), which I don't like.

It takes away the makeup, but not better than many other brands....

Won't buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2010 5:23:00 PM More reviews by ascopes

Although I like this product, I've been using Neutrogena for a while now and it works just as well. This product does the job...it takes off all and any makeup you have on and doesn't irritate your skin but there are a lot of cheaper products that do just the same.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/20/2010 11:56:00 PM More reviews by masturbasian

This makeup remover was great at first, I used it for my lashes, eyelid and eyebrow. I usually use MAC eyeshadows, Fluidline eyeliner, Diorshow mascara and brow powder by Anastasia.
After a couple days of use though, two small PIMPLES formed on one eyelid! They weren't cystic and didn't irritate my eye but they made my eye crease go off-course which sucked because it looked like I had a deformed eye for two days!
I'm not an acne-prone person so I figured it was my new eye cream. Obviously, I stopped using it. During the next couple days though, more pimples on my eyebrows and my other eyelid popped up!
So I stopped using this makeup remover and when I did, my eyes got better and never developed anymore weird pimples.
Needless to say, this product ended up in the trash.