July 28, 2014 | 2011 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Mary Kay - Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2010 7:37:00 PM More reviews by MsLove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this as a gift. It works very well for removing impossible to remove mascara. My test is always Le Guerlain, because sometimes that is like trying to take rubber off of your eyelashes.

Anyway, I let it sit for about 10 seconds, then swipe with a tissue. No irritation, and a clean swipe.

I probably will not purchase after this bottle runs out. I find that coconut oil does just as good, if not a better job, for less. Actually it takes all of my makeup off - foundation, blush, mascara, etc. -- with one tissue before cleansing. The MK Eye Remover is only for eyes. But its a decent product for a decent price.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2010 6:32:00 AM More reviews by Tindra78

This is a OK cleanser, but not worth the price with such a small bottle.... It leaves a "oily" feeling left around the eye area (even if it is "oil-free"), which I don't like.

It takes away the makeup, but not better than many other brands....

Won't buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2010 5:23:00 PM More reviews by ascopes

Although I like this product, I've been using Neutrogena for a while now and it works just as well. This product does the job...it takes off all and any makeup you have on and doesn't irritate your skin but there are a lot of cheaper products that do just the same.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/20/2010 11:56:00 PM More reviews by masturbasian

This makeup remover was great at first, I used it for my lashes, eyelid and eyebrow. I usually use MAC eyeshadows, Fluidline eyeliner, Diorshow mascara and brow powder by Anastasia.
After a couple days of use though, two small PIMPLES formed on one eyelid! They weren't cystic and didn't irritate my eye but they made my eye crease go off-course which sucked because it looked like I had a deformed eye for two days!
I'm not an acne-prone person so I figured it was my new eye cream. Obviously, I stopped using it. During the next couple days though, more pimples on my eyebrows and my other eyelid popped up!
So I stopped using this makeup remover and when I did, my eyes got better and never developed anymore weird pimples.
Needless to say, this product ended up in the trash.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2010 3:17:00 PM More reviews by perfumenut

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am a product junkie and rarely buy the same product twice (just out of fickle curiousity) but this is the ONE product I am never without and I always have a spare or 2 available for me and my mom (who uses it also and she is over 80 with no problems with this product whatsoever). I think I honestly have reprchased this at least 20 times.

It removes ALL kinds of eye makeup (including the everlasting Serge Lutens mascara) and it leaves my eye area with just the right amount of clean/moisture feeling.

If they ever change this, I just don't know what I'll do.

My favorite all around product ever - just based on my repurchase history!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2010 4:20:00 PM More reviews by carrasco

This makeup remover is AMAZING! First of all, you get a hot pink bottle. Who doesn't love pink right? Ok the best part is it's oil free and leaves behind no residue. It removes all my makeup, and I like to wear alot of mascara. I use one soaked cotton ball for each eye tho. I don't wear waterproof mascara so I'm not sure how well it would work for those of you who do. It doesn't burn, sting or irritate the eye area whatsoever. I have only tried about 3 different types of makeup removers in my life but this by far stand out as the best. I'm onto my 3rd bottle and I carry a miniature in my makeup bag as well. Will continue to re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2010 3:20:00 AM More reviews by cgranado115

The BEST eyemakeup remover to hit the town! Glides on and wipes it all off in seconds. No scent, easy on the eyes and really does the job well! Thank You Mary Kay!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2010 4:18:00 PM More reviews by ahensley0024

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I am on my third bottle of this, they last forever, at least a year. I use this daily to remove my eye makeup. It does take a while to get ALL my mascara, liner, shadow off but that is beacuase I usually wear pretty heavy eye makeup, and ALWAYS waterproof products. Takes off MAC liquidlast liners and UD 24/7 liners off with ease. It does not burn my eyes or irritate my skin, which is rare because I have very sensitive skin and allergies. I haven't used any other types of eye makeup remover to compare this to, but I am satisfied and probably wont be venturing off to try other brands anytime soon.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2010 11:29:00 PM More reviews by lauriebeth11

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Removes eye make-up very well. Doesn't dry out eyes. Slight residue afterwards.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2010 2:47:00 PM More reviews by mommygirl5

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

this stuff is awesome! i swear it will remove paint off of walls. it works great to remove eye makeup, temporary tattoos from my kids skin and even the dreaded sharpie marker. can be a little pricey, but so worth it!!!