August 21, 2014 | 1818 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Clinique - Take The Day Off Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2011 4:38:00 PM More reviews by jenjen138

This is the best makeup remover I've used by far! It took off stubborn waterproof eyeliners in just 1 swipe. AMAZING! The only slight complaint I have is it's stings a little but, I've tried using it with a q-tip and problem solved! It's a big bottle and all you need is a little and wholla your eye makeup is removed with ease. Highly recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2011 3:13:00 AM More reviews by Cali_Dancer85

I got this as part of a gift with purchase. Let me start out by saying that my eyeliner and mascara is waterproof and I put on TONS of mascara. This is by far the best makeup remover I have ever used. I usually have to rub quite a bit with other makeup removers (That are specifically for waterproof makeup) until it will come off. With take the day off, I just hold it on my lids for about 10 seconds, wipe gently a few times and all traces of makeup are gone. This justifies the price IMO because the skin around our eyes are too delicate for all the tugging and rubbing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2011 10:54:00 PM More reviews by sammycansing01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really enjoy this makeup remover. I got this in a mini size because I got it in a gift with purchase. It works pretty well on my lids. I will buy this when I run out:)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2011 6:49:00 AM More reviews by sineadt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

really great but so expensive at $35 AUS it is hard to justify when the neutrogena oil free make-up remover will do an almost identical job.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2011 5:54:00 AM More reviews by itscake4me

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a good quality eye makeup remover. It takes pretty much everything off and I find it to be really gentle. I usually use Neutrogena's eye makeup remover now to save money, but if I had more cash I would definitely be buying this. I still treat myself to it every now and then. I would recommend it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2011 11:04:00 AM More reviews by nola80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great product overall but it just didn't remove my mascara waterproof or not and you have to really work the product if you wear any waterproof liner. I would not repurchase, I started using the MAC cleansing oil and it removes everything with such ease especially waterproof and my MAC prolongwear.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2011 8:07:00 AM More reviews by KateMe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love it!! Best eye-makeup remover I ever had, but its little too expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2011 7:27:00 AM More reviews by bunnyb

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I gotta say that I really like this product. Normally, I just use water to remove my eyeliner because I use a water based product. But recently, I switched to a waterproof eyeliner. I have used eye makeup removers in the past that just really irritated my eyes, hence the reason for using a water based eyeliner. After reading all of the positive reviews, I decided to jump on the band wagon with this one. First of all the packaging is not great because the top is really hard to get off, it's designed the way medicine bottles are. Once you get past opening it, it's smooth sailing after that. I knew that I was in love with this after I used it for the first time. It removed my waterproof eyeliner with no stinging, burning or irritation! That's a plus for me because I have sensitive eyes and I wear contacts. YAY!! For those of you have said that the product is a little too oily, just make sure that you are rinsing the product off with cool water as the directions state. As for contact lens wearers, I would suggest that you remove the contacts PRIOR to removing your eye makeup if at all possible. Take the day off is EXPENSIVE but I think that one bottle will last a long time.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2011 6:47:00 PM More reviews by BeeGee35

this is the best I've found so far. I wear heavy makeup, as well as some waterproof/long lasting products. This product has worked the best of what I've tried on waterproof mascara. I use cotton pads. Saturate with product. Then press and hold to my eyes for several seconds to break up the mascara. It works really well, sometimes I need to go a second pass to get my eye makeup off. For the same price with an addition 2 oz, I think I will try Philosophy's Release Me next... just to see if there is anything better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2011 3:53:00 PM More reviews by makeupjunkie35

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Heavy eye mu? Shake the bottle, then put a little of this on a cotton ball. Hold to your lid for 5 seconds. AMAZING.