Clinique Take The Day Off Eye Makeup Remover eye

4.1

Water, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trisiloxane, Peg-4 Dilaurate, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Edta, Phenoxyethanol

on 7/22/2011 6:27:00 AM

I had 3 full size bottles of this after me and my mom got them as GWP last winter. I finished them off recently and thought all of these 2 phase removers work the same so I replaced it with the Equate version of Nutrogena's eye makeup remover..... it did not even compare! It did not remove all of my makeup, it took several times to even get an acceptable amount off. So, I just purchased a new full size bottle and used the Equate one to clean my eyeliner brushes with- witch worked well.

on 7/12/2011 11:09:00 AM

As far as makeup removers go im kinda meh. As long as it gets it off fast, and easily im happy. This does this for sure..it literally feels like its just lifting it up and off, it doesnt sting my eyes. I got a smaller bottle which has a terrible design which makes it ver easy to over pour on cotton pad! Its one of the ''split'' makeup removers that are made mostly of oil that separate from the other ingredients. Which unfortunatly means this stuff is super super oily! like nothing else, it leaves a really unpleasant greasiness on around my eyes, i do wash my face after so its not a massive deal but its annoying and since i already have oily skin im conscience of putting even more on..but for those that arent bothered by this wow! fab; gets off primer, concealer, shadow, pencil, mascara(non-waterproof) (It says: for lashes, lids and lips, but i havent tried it with lips) everything and doesnt smear it over your face like some products do. i dont think i will repurchase because im on the hunt for a perfect, cheaper eyemakeup remover..14.50 is a little expensive for a remover, for me.

on 7/12/2011 10:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I got this in a kit with some other stuff, but I will never buy this! It doesn't take of my mascara at all..

The camomile gentle eye makeup remover from the body shop is better!

on 7/8/2011 3:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I love this makeup remover! It will take off eyeshadow w/primer, and water proof products quickly.

on 7/2/2011 1:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This product took off my eyeshadow (with primer) off in about 2 seconds! I go this as a gift with purchase and i may repurchase it! It did cause a few little bumps on my eye lids but they were gone the next day.

on 7/1/2011 3:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is the best eye makeup remover I've tried. Works really well taking off waterproof makeup, gels, creams, etc. It feels gentle and didn't irritate my eyes which is usually a problem for me. I can see why people wouldn't like it though. The product is really oily (which is why i removed a star for people who are easily bothered by it) but I don't mind it because I do wash my face right after. If your looking for just an eye makeup remover I recommend this. But an alltogether facial makeup remover I'd recommend Boots facial wipes that can be purchased at Target.

on 6/26/2011 12:25:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I use the entire clinique line, including the face makeup remover. This didn't take everything off, because an hour later, I had raccoon eyes, where some eyeliner rubbed down my face, even though it appeared to remove my eye makeup. I received two samples of this eye makeup remover, and it is honestly not special. Drug store companies make removers just as effective as this one, so I will stick with the cheaper ones. 90% of my products are high end, but eye makeup remover? I tried to give this to my sister, and it caused such a reaction to her eyes, she had to see our eye doctor the next day. With me, it worked well, just not so spectacular, that it could command around eighteen bucks. I'm gonna stick with my 7 dollar one, and Clinique can't call me a sucker for buying. It reminds me of those commercials where the contestant is blindfolded and asked to tell the difference between two products. I had to rate this a 1. But I do use all clinique cleansing and moisturizing products on my face, other than this one.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This takes off all of my mascara, eyeshadow, primer potion, and eyeliner without any tugging. Seriously all it takes is one swipe and your done. I don't like the oily residue very much, but the most effective remover to date.

on 6/21/2011 7:09:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Good eye and lip makeup remover. It worked well for me for about 3-4 weeks of use, but I noticed it gave me little bumps around my eyes. It also irritated the skin on my eyelids a lot. Made my eyelids more oily. It's good at taking the eyeliner, mascara, eye shadow, etc, off but other than that it is just OK for me. I personally won't repurchase because my skin is too sensitive for it but otherwise I would recommend. Though you might as well get the neutrogena one it works just as well, if not better...

on 6/20/2011 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I didn't like this. It didn't even take off all my mascara. I rather use wipes for eye make-up removing. As for make-up I think it did remove some but it was a very oily like substance. I just didn't like the way it felt.