April 17, 2014 | 1572 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Liner - Black

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2010 6:32:00 PM More reviews by Saraelyse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This eyeliner was a very intense matte black, it dried fast and didn't smudge unless it came in contact with water. But, i found that it stung my eyelids as some other reviewers have stated. It wasn't unbearable, but it wasn't pleasant. I will use this when I run out of my other liners, but i would rather use something that didn't sting.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/10/2010 2:00:00 PM More reviews by panicitstammy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

ahh, I really wanted to like this!
however, it just didn't work too well for me.. >_< first off, the brush... too long and flimsy! it was soo difficult to make a decent line, lol it just flayed everywhere & made a mess on my eyelids.. -___-
the color is nice and dark.. but it smudged badly on me! & that's the last thing I want to worry about, especially when i'm busy at school. D:<
love the price.. haha, dirt cheap. but i'm dissappointed. won't repurchase. D:

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2010 1:06:00 PM More reviews by hollysunshine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

So.... hmmm.... I didnt really like this. I dont know if its just cuz its harde for me to use or what. But it just looked so blah I gss. and eventually the brush somehow the end hairs flared out everywhere so it get all over. I think this could be a great product, just not for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/18/2010 11:42:00 PM More reviews by larsonwendy

Pros- Super pigmented. Cheap.
Cons- Brush is WAY too long. I have to brush it on the tips of my eyeliner brush to get any control.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2010 3:48:00 AM More reviews by gorbe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have had the same bottle of this for YEARS now, and though I should probably throw it away at this point, it still works just fine so I'm holding onto it. This eyeliner is cheap and WORKS. I have bought more expensive eyeliners that worked far less well. The brush is easy to use, and it is wet when first applied, so you can blend it right away/wipe it off if you mess up. It dries fairly quickly though, so don't wait too long. It also is surprisingly long-lasting. It's not waterproof, though, and if you rub your eyes a lot it will definitely come of. Still a great product though, totally recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2010 2:19:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Really good eyeliner! Like others have mentioned it is a true black, very pigmented, and very affordable. I have repurchased this over and over again and never been disappointed.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2010 4:59:00 AM More reviews by forcedorgasm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i love this liner, its very black. true black. i hate the brush applicator, i prefer a felt tip. i cant make good "wings" with this brush. i wont buy again for this reason but will try the wet n wild creme liner

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2009 1:02:00 AM More reviews by VanillaFire007

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this! This is an awesome eyeliner. And I love how it has a little brush tip instead of a felt tip. It doesn't smudge at all. It's perfect. And inexpensive. :P

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2009 3:25:00 PM More reviews by xloveee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this liquid eyeliner. First off the color is really pigmented. I was amazed at how much color there was when I swatched it onto my hand. The brush is really flimsy, I wish it was more sturdy and easy to control. When I looked into the mirror after 4/5 hours it had already transferred onto my lid and by the end of the day it all smeared and got onto my lid. Maybe its because of my asian eyelids that makes it easier for it to smudge, I wouldn't buy this again despite how cheap it is.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2009 11:16:00 AM More reviews by briannavacek106

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I thought this product worked very good, give me a good line, and comes in pretty colors. Definitely will purchase again. I recommend this to everyone. Very cheap.