December 22, 2014 | 1885 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Liner - Black

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2010 1:46:00 PM More reviews by tashu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is the best liquid eyeliner ever...if you are looking for the blackest black eyeliner, you gotto give this a try..
Im an eyeliner freak and have tried expensive brands but always find myself running back to this one..it glides on easily, has a brush applicator and it stays put unless washed off. I dont use a waterproof eyeliner as its so difficult to take off :)
Girls u got to try this ...Im on my 3rd bottle...and for the price its no waste....Try it !!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2010 12:50:00 PM More reviews by tubbyloves

Not bad product
It has a good colour payoff and it dries quickly
I am not too fond of the brush application, I prefer pen or felt tip
This was my first liquid eyeliner so I just wanted something cheap
This is worth the money and it is easy to get off at night
The colour is true to the name and it is easy to apply if you are an expert but for your average joe like myself with monolids, it is hard...
Good product and worth the price!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2010 4:06:00 PM More reviews by underage

I really like this eyeliner. I've tried tons of liquid liners but this is my favorite. It's extremely dark so you don't have to go over the line more than once. The brush takes a while to get used to but it's not hard. Deff worth the price!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2010 9:02:00 PM More reviews by esmerelda2007

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very good. I've been using it or I dont know how long and I don't have any problems with it. As long as you have a steady hand (takes practice, I guess), it's the perect liquid eyeliner. Dark, thin line and does not budge. Dont try using it to line under your eyes, though... use a pencil for that or something... I use smolder by MAC.
Hardly use this anymore. (I now use Lineur Intense or WnW's gel eyeliner - the one in the cute little pot). The brush on this started splaying on me.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/12/2010 12:55:00 AM More reviews by AunyaGrace

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Hurts my eyes

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2010 3:46:00 AM More reviews by CatEyedBabe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a great liquid liner, for a great price. I have purchased it several times in black, and have before purchased it in teal and plum. I love the thin brush applicator, it lets me be very precise. This liner stays on all through the day. I've tried many more expensive liners, and this is my favorite one! I would recommend this to everyone! It's fabulous!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/30/2010 11:43:00 PM More reviews by therealiluvbmx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

The brush splits to two ends and it makes my line not really even. It's quite OK but the packaging is quite annoying because the cap is a tip-like shape and it makes it hard to hold.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2010 8:01:00 PM More reviews by sparrowoftheroses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Wow this is great! HG for me! Goes on totally black in one swipe, no layering to worry about. Doesn't flake either. The brush tip makes it so easy to control and get a fine point at the corner of your eyes. Also dirt cheap. I thought Wet n wild was a kid's makeup brand, but wow this is really quality.

Update: just wanted to say that I wore this out dancing and walked home in the rain. My shadow ran, but this liner did not budge! I do not even own the waterproof version!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2010 7:23:00 PM More reviews by Carroll4

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been using liquid eyeliner for YEARS and this is theeee best!!!! I have tried every brand known to man and when they discontinued my prescriptives liner I had to search for something else. You also can NOT beat the price!!! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2010 7:17:00 PM More reviews by Goesbyrooter

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Stays put, has even color, is cheap. All good.