Wet 'n' Wild Mega Liner - Black

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Cheap as Hell and it lasts. : ) I liek it

I love love love this product. My friend had it and I loved how it made the eyes brighter and bigger. Thankfully there was a 50% sale at CVS a few months ago so I bought 3. I don't like the brush but I have a MAC eyeliner brush that I use in replace of it. It comes off beautifully!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This stuff is awesome. I have usually stayed away from liquid eyeliners because I have a shaky hand and I cant put them on. I have used cream/gel eyeliners mostly. I wanted something more dramatic to put on my top lashline (you cant use this on your waterline...I still use cream eyeliner for my bottom waterline)
This is
1) a good solid black color that makes my eyes pop. One swipe and I am good to go
2) very easy to put on (if I can do it anyone can!)
3) Lasts a good while (unless I rub my eyes.)
4) It is also super cheap! $2.99 a bottle at CVS...I just got a bunch of backups since they were on sale.

I wont be looking for another liquid black eyeliner due to the quality and cost of this.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is one of the best eyeliners I've ever used. It's a true black, unlike most eyeliners, it lasts all day, and it's very inexpensive. Like most liquid eyeliners, it's difficult to apply at first, but gets easier over time. Unfortunately, this is hard to find because I only know of 2 stores in my area that sell Wet 'n' Wild makeup and sometimes they don't have this in stock, so I've stopped using it for now. I'm sure I will repurchase this again sometime in the future because it's one of my favorite eyeliners.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

i love this eyeliner. it's very very black which works perfectly for when i'm performing. i don't mind the brush applicator as i use an eyeliner brush instead to apply. i put the eyeliner on the back of my hand, dab my eyeliner brush in it & just lay the flat part along my lash line i get a perfect line every time. hg of liquid eyeliner for me.

on 7/3/2010 4:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I love this eyeliner because it's inexpensive and it's very very black, not a watery black with some of the liquid eyeliners that I've tried. Although it's a brush tip, it's not too hard to apply, I guess it just takes a lot of practice. [: I actually like the brush tip better than the felt tip because it won't make the ends of my "cat eye" thick unless you have a really thin felt tip. It has pretty good staying power, and has a nice matte finish. However, I don't use this as my waterproof eyeliner, I use MAC. But since waterproof is so hard to get off and I don't really cry everyday, I prefer WnW as my daily eyeliner. [:

on 6/30/2010 1:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the best liquid eyeliner ever...if you are looking for the blackest black eyeliner, you gotto give this a try..
Im an eyeliner freak and have tried expensive brands but always find myself running back to this one..it glides on easily, has a brush applicator and it stays put unless washed off. I dont use a waterproof eyeliner as its so difficult to take off :)
Girls u got to try this ...Im on my 3rd bottle...and for the price its no waste....Try it !!

on 6/30/2010 12:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Not bad product
It has a good colour payoff and it dries quickly
I am not too fond of the brush application, I prefer pen or felt tip
This was my first liquid eyeliner so I just wanted something cheap
This is worth the money and it is easy to get off at night
The colour is true to the name and it is easy to apply if you are an expert but for your average joe like myself with monolids, it is hard...
Good product and worth the price!

on 6/26/2010 4:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I really like this eyeliner. I've tried tons of liquid liners but this is my favorite. It's extremely dark so you don't have to go over the line more than once. The brush takes a while to get used to but it's not hard. Deff worth the price!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium

Very good. I've been using it or I dont know how long and I don't have any problems with it. As long as you have a steady hand (takes practice, I guess), it's the perect liquid eyeliner. Dark, thin line and does not budge. Dont try using it to line under your eyes, though... use a pencil for that or something... I use smolder by MAC.
Hardly use this anymore. (I now use Lineur Intense or WnW's gel eyeliner - the one in the cute little pot). The brush on this started splaying on me.