September 16, 2014 | 2010 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Liner - Black

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 4/30/2010 11:43:00 PM More reviews by therealiluvbmx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

The brush splits to two ends and it makes my line not really even. It's quite OK but the packaging is quite annoying because the cap is a tip-like shape and it makes it hard to hold.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2010 8:01:00 PM More reviews by sparrowoftheroses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Wow this is great! HG for me! Goes on totally black in one swipe, no layering to worry about. Doesn't flake either. The brush tip makes it so easy to control and get a fine point at the corner of your eyes. Also dirt cheap. I thought Wet n wild was a kid's makeup brand, but wow this is really quality.

Update: just wanted to say that I wore this out dancing and walked home in the rain. My shadow ran, but this liner did not budge! I do not even own the waterproof version!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2010 7:23:00 PM More reviews by Carroll4

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been using liquid eyeliner for YEARS and this is theeee best!!!! I have tried every brand known to man and when they discontinued my prescriptives liner I had to search for something else. You also can NOT beat the price!!! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2010 7:17:00 PM More reviews by Goesbyrooter

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Stays put, has even color, is cheap. All good.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2010 7:07:00 PM More reviews by labu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm not much of a liquid liner wearer, but that should say something about the ease of this product to use. Many state that the brush is too long and flimsy, and therefore difficult to control... well, I gotta say that after using other liquid liners with much longer, thinner, flimsier brushes, this one's actually not bad at all. I also happen to suck at applying with a brush, but I didn't have much of a problem at all, it just takes a little practice, as does application with any sophisticated tool. Of course it won't be as easy as a felt tip, but the line you get comes out so much more precise and fine. In my opinion, it's great for winging, and the brush is just thick enough that you can make a super fine line or a thick one if you wanted to by pressing a little harder. The very tip is super fine and great for touching up tiny spots. The formula itself is awesome, super jet black and dries matte, and IT DOESN'T FLAKE OFF... YAY! It does dry fast, which can be a great thing, but if you mess up and need to correct, just use a wet q-tip and it takes it right off. Staying power is great, mine lasted a good 9 hours without smudging, flaking, or fading, and that included 3 hours of hardcore sweaty salsa dancing (I don't have oily lids, though). I'd say I felt a slight tingly feeling, but nothing I would describe as stinging. Those new to makeup or not used to having products on the eyelids may find it stingy at first, as they might find a wide range of products. For the SUPER CHEAP price ($3), this stuff is a steal.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2010 12:32:00 AM More reviews by beautymark86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't use or like any of the other products from this brand.. BUT this eyeliner works amazingly! It makes the eyeliner application very easy and its very comfortable to hold. There is absolutely no need to spend a lot of money on pricier eyeliners when this one definitely does the job!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2010 9:48:00 PM More reviews by soniawonia

I decided to try this after all the recs on mu board. Ran out of my HG Bourjois Clubbing liner and my nearest Ulta is a 45 minute drive so I thought id try this. I was very pleasantly surprised. Very pigmented. More than I thought it would be. Dries very matte and I find that it stays put. Love the long brush, it's as long as my HG's brush. I gave it a 4 though cause of the way the wand is shaped, like a cone. Its tough to use sometimes. Especially with long nails. Also, it dries insanely fast, so If I'm in a hurry and make a mistake there's no time to quickly wipe with my finger. It dries as soon as I apply it.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2010 6:32:00 PM More reviews by Saraelyse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This eyeliner was a very intense matte black, it dried fast and didn't smudge unless it came in contact with water. But, i found that it stung my eyelids as some other reviewers have stated. It wasn't unbearable, but it wasn't pleasant. I will use this when I run out of my other liners, but i would rather use something that didn't sting.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/10/2010 2:00:00 PM More reviews by panicitstammy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

ahh, I really wanted to like this!
however, it just didn't work too well for me.. >_< first off, the brush... too long and flimsy! it was soo difficult to make a decent line, lol it just flayed everywhere & made a mess on my eyelids.. -___-
the color is nice and dark.. but it smudged badly on me! & that's the last thing I want to worry about, especially when i'm busy at school. D:<
love the price.. haha, dirt cheap. but i'm dissappointed. won't repurchase. D:

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2010 1:06:00 PM More reviews by hollysunshine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

So.... hmmm.... I didnt really like this. I dont know if its just cuz its harde for me to use or what. But it just looked so blah I gss. and eventually the brush somehow the end hairs flared out everywhere so it get all over. I think this could be a great product, just not for me.