December 22, 2014 | 1793 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Bobbi Brown - Hydrating Eye Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2007 10:44:00 PM More reviews by serafina7923

I received a sample of this and it lasted me nearly two weeks. I have to say, I use lots of different eye creams because the skin under my eyes is extremely dry and concealer always seems to get cakey. This is one of the best I have used. It was much much richer than any other creams I have tried and it really did the trick. No stinging and it felt so smooth and really kept me hydrated. I was very impressed and would highly consider buying in the future.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/19/2007 2:27:00 PM More reviews by MumiTroll

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It stung the first few times I applied it. It does work very well with their concealer, but after a month of use the skin around my eyes became very dry and flaky. Since BB corrector/concealer and eye cream is all I use I blame it on them and particularly on the eye cream. I think it's a good depuffer- hence the stinging, but it depuffs too well- to the point of drying the skin.
Off to look for a real moisturizer for eyes...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2007 2:28:00 PM More reviews by MACjunky

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is a very nice eye cream. my current fav. it doesn't sting my eyes like some eye creams and it reallly moisturizes. awesome! i just wish it had SPF...

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2007 5:37:00 PM More reviews by vnkim

This eye cream goes perfect with Bobbi's creamy concealer. I love how it hydrates my dry eye area, but more so that it allows my concealer to go on smoother.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2007 10:20:00 PM More reviews by circe1202

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I used this for over a year, just for a lack of a better product. It caused some stinging around my eyes, especially when the skin was dry in harsh weather. The cream's ability to moisturize was so-so, not doing anything amazing or not moisturizing at all. I did develop some little bumps in my undereye area, which I do think is a result of this cream. My undereye concealer also used to crease when applied after this cream, which makes me think that it sat on top of my skin, rather than really sinking in and hydrating! I have been using Weleda's Wild Rose Intensive Eye Cream for the last few weeks, which I find to be a better product with a much better pricetag!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2007 3:16:00 AM More reviews by ellie179

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great eye cream. I like that it absorbs quickly and doesn't feel heavy. I use it under my eyes during the day and all around at night. Definite improvement since I started using this four months ago - it won't make the fine lines disappear (can any cream do that?) but the skin around the eyes definitely look relaxed and hydrated, so the fine lines are less obvious. The only gripe I have is that it comes in jar, so I have to use a spatula that came with another moisturizer to dip into the eye cream. Bought this for RM120 for the 15ml jar.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/11/2007 8:54:00 AM More reviews by pale_blue_raindrop

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Overall, I really love Bobbi's skincare line but sadly this just doesn't work for me at all. It stings when first applied, and something that stings me in the eye area scares me enough not to use it ever again. It does have nice hydrating properties if you can get it to work for you, but that's about it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2007 8:59:00 PM More reviews by christinecarl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really like this eye cream, it does not sting my eyes and makes my concealer go on so smooth. I am not crazy that is comes in a pot, but I can't imagine me buying anything else but this from now on.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2007 10:18:00 AM More reviews by Angeline

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This eye cream is a winner in my book though I'm not too crazy about the pot.

my sister stuck her finger into my cream when we went on NY's holiday and I ended up with an infection ...now I dunno if it was the resort, or my mascara or her finger... (however I still wish it came in a tube for better hygiene) when I was still religiously using it (I'm now using something else that comes in a tube), I liked it enough to reccomend it to my sister who is a big eyecream junkie. It doesn't sting, does not have a disturbing fragrance, applies easily and was emolient enough for my dry under eyes. It really helps concealer glide on and isn't too light like some eyecreams which are like water. continued >>

rated 1 of 5 on 1/11/2007 11:37:00 PM More reviews by blackangel

I bought this a year ago. I ressurected it tonight as my eye area has been dry lately. As soon as I applied it, my eye area stung so badly and i washed it off. Into the trash it goes! I dont like anything that stings, epecially if its anywhere near my eyes..