April 16, 2014 | 2034 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Bobbi Brown - Hydrating Eye Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2006 6:56:00 PM More reviews by aureate

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i bought this with other bobbi products (which amazing by the way for my picky skin- they are gentle and works!) and i stopped using it after a few times that it stung after applying but surprisingly when i went back to it and applied on top of the face cream, it didn't sting and left my skin really soft. ever since then it has not stung once! i love it now.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/13/2006 5:35:00 AM More reviews by mandandirun

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this cream after reading all the good reviews here on MUA and I wanted to love it but just like it happened to calyx_girl, my skin burned when I applied it! I don't have sensitive skin either and it had never happened to me with any other cream! I brought it back to the Bobbi Brown counter at Breuninger and got my money back without problems. I think I don't need to mention that I will not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/28/2006 8:04:00 PM More reviews by ImperialTopaz

I couldn't find an eye cream that would work under my Bobbi Brown Concealer, so as a last resort I bought this. Yes, it did work amazingly under the Concealer but after a couple of days I started to get, what I can only describe as, little burn marks under my eyes. Needless to say, I took it back. Interestingly enough, when I asked the SA if there was ANY eye cream out there that actually works with their Concealer besides their own, she recommended the La Mer face cream. Well, the rest is history (see my La Mer review), and I have Bobbi Brown to thank.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/24/2006 8:03:00 AM More reviews by calyx_girl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got some samples of Hydrating Eye Cream when I bought some BB eyeshadow and liner. The texture and scent of the cream was very nice. However, when I applied it to my skin it BURNED SO BADLY. It wasn't a 'tingling' sensation you'd expect with skincare products, it was actually burning me! I don't have sensitive skin, yet this cream was definetly not a good match for my skin. I've since had the exact same problem with the BB Face Base, so it's not like it was a random thing. No matter your skin type I'd advise caution before using this product. I love Bobbi Brown cosmetics, but as for the skin care line, it's definetly not for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2006 7:51:00 AM More reviews by p2206irina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

it is so much better than la prairie's cellular eye cream. it hydrates the skin around my eyes so well. plus it helped with my undereye bags and dark circles; especially with my dark circles. HG. i'll probably try other eye creams in the future, but, for this price (i.e. 35 USD), this is the best eye cream out there. it hydrates and helps diminish pufiness and dark circles.i've used in the past: la prairie, estee lauder, academie, guinot, babor, shiseido. october: still in love with this product; it worked in time and now my fine lines are almost gone; almost because there's no such a thing as absolutely;
i've used more than half of a jar and this product does not work as well as it did when i started using it; i;m sorry to say this but it does not hydrate the skin around the eyes so well, but it's still a nice cream

rated 1 of 5 on 9/18/2006 5:50:00 PM More reviews by KRBNMom

Bought this b/c all the great reviews and repeat buyers. After about a week, my eyes became very puffy and wrinkles became quite distinct; I've tried lots of creams and this has been the worst for me so far. Seriously disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2006 4:58:00 PM More reviews by mom2puddin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Tried this once and liked it, but moved on to trying other eye creams. Tried a sample that I got recently. Remembered how much I really like this! I think this is my HG eye cream. Love the feel and the way it improved my fine lines. Very happy with how my concealer worked with it. I really like this product. I wish eye creams would come in a simple squeeze tube instead of the pots, but the pot is OK.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2006 5:14:00 PM More reviews by ella633

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A nice mid range basic eye cream. Not too heavy, not too light. No dramatic claims. Nice package.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2006 1:33:00 PM More reviews by Kes85

I really like BB's Hydrating Eye Cream. I put some on under my eyes before I apply BB's corrector and it helps it go on very smoothly without any creasing. I also put it on before I go to be at night all over the eye area. The skin around my eyes feels soft and looks refreshed in the morning. It is a little pricey but I think it will last a long time. The salesperson told be that the amount of a chococlate chip is enough for under both eyes. Also, the packaging is very pretty!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2006 10:27:00 PM More reviews by Meritorious

For the past three weeks, I have been using this by day and the BB extra eye balm by night and have noticed a definite difference in my undereye area. The MA swore that I would see an improvement in two months, but I have been pleasantly surprised that the skin around my eyes is noticably more hydrated and brighter / smoother because of it. In the morning, I see that the darkness (blue-red) that used to plague my undereyes is lightening because the skin is more plumped up. Don't get me wrong, I still need concealer but I don't have to pack it on anymore and do maybe two touch-ups of it throughout the day. The hydration is also helping the fine lines (I'm 37) so my whole eye area is smoother in general.
I gave this a 4 for now but if the results continue I'll have to make this combo a 5 and give it my HG stamp of approval!