Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream

3.5

Water Purified, Squalane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Carbomer, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium PCA, Glycerin, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, PEG-100 Stearate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol

on 5/2/2007 4:31:00 PM

This eye cream is a definite improvement over the horrid Extra Eye Balm, but it's certainly no HG cream. I do like the consistency and it's ability to absorb quickly, but it is no miracle-worker. My undereye area is hydrated, but it does not ease the fine lines like it should. I've used it for several weeks, but the only improvement I see is that it is lighter under my eye, which is a good thing. I do agree that the container may be classy on my vanity, but as I use it, it becomes harder to retrieve the cream out of the container w/o getting it all under my nails. If it doesn't pack a spatula, you shouldn't need one .... and you do! Since BB refuses to disclose their product dating codes (so you don't know if your product is fresh or expired), I will not repurchase and instead try alternate products, such as Clarins Eye Concentrate or Estee Lauder products.

on 5/1/2007 11:30:00 PM

This product is not terrible, but it just ins't as rich as I would like in an eye cream.

on 4/7/2007 10:44:00 PM

I received a sample of this and it lasted me nearly two weeks. I have to say, I use lots of different eye creams because the skin under my eyes is extremely dry and concealer always seems to get cakey. This is one of the best I have used. It was much much richer than any other creams I have tried and it really did the trick. No stinging and it felt so smooth and really kept me hydrated. I was very impressed and would highly consider buying in the future.

on 3/19/2007 2:27:00 PM

It stung the first few times I applied it. It does work very well with their concealer, but after a month of use the skin around my eyes became very dry and flaky. Since BB corrector/concealer and eye cream is all I use I blame it on them and particularly on the eye cream. I think it's a good depuffer- hence the stinging, but it depuffs too well- to the point of drying the skin.
Off to look for a real moisturizer for eyes...

on 3/5/2007 2:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

this is a very nice eye cream. my current fav. it doesn't sting my eyes like some eye creams and it reallly moisturizes. awesome! i just wish it had SPF...

on 2/28/2007 5:37:00 PM

This eye cream goes perfect with Bobbi's creamy concealer. I love how it hydrates my dry eye area, but more so that it allows my concealer to go on smoother.

on 2/19/2007 10:20:00 PM

I used this for over a year, just for a lack of a better product. It caused some stinging around my eyes, especially when the skin was dry in harsh weather. The cream's ability to moisturize was so-so, not doing anything amazing or not moisturizing at all. I did develop some little bumps in my undereye area, which I do think is a result of this cream. My undereye concealer also used to crease when applied after this cream, which makes me think that it sat on top of my skin, rather than really sinking in and hydrating! I have been using Weleda's Wild Rose Intensive Eye Cream for the last few weeks, which I find to be a better product with a much better pricetag!

on 2/19/2007 3:16:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is a great eye cream. I like that it absorbs quickly and doesn't feel heavy. I use it under my eyes during the day and all around at night. Definite improvement since I started using this four months ago - it won't make the fine lines disappear (can any cream do that?) but the skin around the eyes definitely look relaxed and hydrated, so the fine lines are less obvious. The only gripe I have is that it comes in jar, so I have to use a spatula that came with another moisturizer to dip into the eye cream. Bought this for RM120 for the 15ml jar.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Overall, I really love Bobbi's skincare line but sadly this just doesn't work for me at all. It stings when first applied, and something that stings me in the eye area scares me enough not to use it ever again. It does have nice hydrating properties if you can get it to work for you, but that's about it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I really like this eye cream, it does not sting my eyes and makes my concealer go on so smooth. I am not crazy that is comes in a pot, but I can't imagine me buying anything else but this from now on.