August 1, 2014 | 1546 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Bobbi Brown - Hydrating Eye Cream

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2007 3:16:00 AM More reviews by ellie179

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great eye cream. I like that it absorbs quickly and doesn't feel heavy. I use it under my eyes during the day and all around at night. Definite improvement since I started using this four months ago - it won't make the fine lines disappear (can any cream do that?) but the skin around the eyes definitely look relaxed and hydrated, so the fine lines are less obvious. The only gripe I have is that it comes in jar, so I have to use a spatula that came with another moisturizer to dip into the eye cream. Bought this for RM120 for the 15ml jar.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/11/2007 8:54:00 AM More reviews by pale_blue_raindrop

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Overall, I really love Bobbi's skincare line but sadly this just doesn't work for me at all. It stings when first applied, and something that stings me in the eye area scares me enough not to use it ever again. It does have nice hydrating properties if you can get it to work for you, but that's about it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2007 8:59:00 PM More reviews by christinecarl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really like this eye cream, it does not sting my eyes and makes my concealer go on so smooth. I am not crazy that is comes in a pot, but I can't imagine me buying anything else but this from now on.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2007 10:18:00 AM More reviews by Angeline

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This eye cream is a winner in my book though I'm not too crazy about the pot.

my sister stuck her finger into my cream when we went on NY's holiday and I ended up with an infection ...now I dunno if it was the resort, or my mascara or her finger... (however I still wish it came in a tube for better hygiene) when I was still religiously using it (I'm now using something else that comes in a tube), I liked it enough to reccomend it to my sister who is a big eyecream junkie. It doesn't sting, does not have a disturbing fragrance, applies easily and was emolient enough for my dry under eyes. It really helps concealer glide on and isn't too light like some eyecreams which are like water. continued >>

rated 1 of 5 on 1/11/2007 11:37:00 PM More reviews by blackangel

I bought this a year ago. I ressurected it tonight as my eye area has been dry lately. As soon as I applied it, my eye area stung so badly and i washed it off. Into the trash it goes! I dont like anything that stings, epecially if its anywhere near my eyes..

rated 1 of 5 on 12/29/2006 4:17:00 AM More reviews by wlyeong

Not worth the price I paid for. No discernible results. And I've been religiously applying it that the bottle is almost used up. Only redeeming feature is it the packaging is nice.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/14/2006 3:51:00 PM More reviews by Kira

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this for free during my BB training which was good timing because I needed a new eye cream. Once I started using it, I noticed absolutely NOTHING. It was as if I wasn't even wearing an eye cream. My concealer (not BB) looked crappy and then I started getting flaky under the eyes. One time I put it on and it sort of burned (a complaint that I've heard from 2 or 3 customers as well). That said, it has a nice light texture which in theory should be good for the day. It also makes a nice primer for the BB corrector and concealer combo - which is good because it didn't seem to work with any other concealer that I tried it with.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2006 6:56:00 PM More reviews by aureate

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i bought this with other bobbi products (which amazing by the way for my picky skin- they are gentle and works!) and i stopped using it after a few times that it stung after applying but surprisingly when i went back to it and applied on top of the face cream, it didn't sting and left my skin really soft. ever since then it has not stung once! i love it now.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/13/2006 5:35:00 AM More reviews by mandandirun

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this cream after reading all the good reviews here on MUA and I wanted to love it but just like it happened to calyx_girl, my skin burned when I applied it! I don't have sensitive skin either and it had never happened to me with any other cream! I brought it back to the Bobbi Brown counter at Breuninger and got my money back without problems. I think I don't need to mention that I will not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/28/2006 8:04:00 PM More reviews by ImperialTopaz

I couldn't find an eye cream that would work under my Bobbi Brown Concealer, so as a last resort I bought this. Yes, it did work amazingly under the Concealer but after a couple of days I started to get, what I can only describe as, little burn marks under my eyes. Needless to say, I took it back. Interestingly enough, when I asked the SA if there was ANY eye cream out there that actually works with their Concealer besides their own, she recommended the La Mer face cream. Well, the rest is history (see my La Mer review), and I have Bobbi Brown to thank.