Clinique Lash Building Primer

on 8/28/2007 10:58:00 PM

Great stuff

on 8/16/2007 7:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like this primer a lot. It makes a difference when you apply it prior to mascara. Highly Recommended!

I like this product because it really works as well as more expensive primers that I have tried but it is a lot cheaper. It really thickens, lengthens, and holds curl without clumping.

on 7/24/2007 6:26:00 PM

This is great! It really lengthens my lashes. Holds curl well for me. I use a eyelash comb with this so it doesn't clump. Much better than other primers I have used.

on 7/22/2007 11:40:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Grr. Well, it does definitely build lashes. But it took the curl out immediately. This is going back to Macys. I was really hoping for a primer that would help hold a curl and this does more harm than good.

on 7/21/2007 1:13:00 PM

pretty good product it noticeably lengthens my lashes and i noticed that my lashes stopped falling out so frequently unfortunatly it does nothing for volume but pricewise its cheaper compared to other primers like shiseido
overall: good product give it a try

on 7/20/2007 3:37:00 PM

i have really short lashes and when i read all the reviews i had to go out and buy it...my overall opnion is that its great =) i would use it diorshow ......together for me it gave really long lashes =)

on 6/10/2007 1:52:00 PM

I bought this in hopes of finding a decently priced primer that would help thicken and lengthen my lashes. I have found that this primer does indeed do both of those things, but does even more! The SA at Clinique (who happens to be a friend of mine), told me that using this regularly helps to condition the lashes and may perhaps prevent lash fall out. I have noticed since using this that my lashes do look a little more glossy and feel softer to the touch. I also have noticed that I am not losing as many lashes as I used to. Since this is the only new addition to my mascara routine, I am assuming the results are from this. Now, as far as the thickening and lengthening goes, this does a nice job of fattening up my lashes (which are already about medium thickness). It does lengthen up my lashes somewhat, but like every other primer I've ever tried, it does leave the tips of my lashes looking white, but my diorshow takes care of that. Packaging is decent, as is the price. If you are looking for a nice primer that provides more benefits than just thickening and lengthening, I would give this one a try!

on 5/13/2007 12:31:00 AM

Great for special occasions, I don't use it every day (don't even wear mascara every day) but it does help thicken and lengthen lashes and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin/eyes.

on 4/17/2007 6:11:00 PM

Great product to use before their brush then comb mascara. it seperates my lashes and gives volume and more length. although my eyelashes are already naturally curled and long.

Popular Mascaras