April 16, 2014 | 2023 users online

Mascara - Clinique - Lash Building Primer

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2007 11:40:00 AM More reviews by AlyHeartsYou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Grr. Well, it does definitely build lashes. But it took the curl out immediately. This is going back to Macys. I was really hoping for a primer that would help hold a curl and this does more harm than good.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2007 1:13:00 PM More reviews by natalie891

pretty good product it noticeably lengthens my lashes and i noticed that my lashes stopped falling out so frequently unfortunatly it does nothing for volume but pricewise its cheaper compared to other primers like shiseido
overall: good product give it a try

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2007 3:37:00 PM More reviews by YankeesGirl

i have really short lashes and when i read all the reviews i had to go out and buy it...my overall opnion is that its great =) i would use it diorshow ......together for me it gave really long lashes =)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2007 1:52:00 PM More reviews by tnlfraz0820

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this in hopes of finding a decently priced primer that would help thicken and lengthen my lashes. I have found that this primer does indeed do both of those things, but does even more! The SA at Clinique (who happens to be a friend of mine), told me that using this regularly helps to condition the lashes and may perhaps prevent lash fall out. I have noticed since using this that my lashes do look a little more glossy and feel softer to the touch. I also have noticed that I am not losing as many lashes as I used to. Since this is the only new addition to my mascara routine, I am assuming the results are from this. Now, as far as the thickening and lengthening goes, this does a nice job of fattening up my lashes (which are already about medium thickness). It does lengthen up my lashes somewhat, but like every other primer I've ever tried, it does leave the tips of my lashes looking white, but my diorshow takes care of that. Packaging is decent, as is the price. If you are looking for a nice primer that provides more benefits than just thickening and lengthening, I would give this one a try!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2007 12:31:00 AM More reviews by la_clique

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great for special occasions, I don't use it every day (don't even wear mascara every day) but it does help thicken and lengthen lashes and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin/eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2007 6:11:00 PM More reviews by nycl17

Great product to use before their brush then comb mascara. it seperates my lashes and gives volume and more length. although my eyelashes are already naturally curled and long.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2007 11:06:00 AM More reviews by GirlFromB

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this primer! Please also note that this primer - unlike others - doesn't need to dry. You put it on and you can immediately follow with your usual mascara. If you're looking for extra oomph for your lashes and great hold, this is the primer to go for.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2007 2:54:00 PM More reviews by tenderheart003

This is a good product. I'm not really worried about the conditioning abilities. This makes my lashes so much longer. I use this with lancome definicils or diorshow and my lashes look fake.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2007 10:25:00 AM More reviews by helene_helene

I can feel the norishing formula is doing good on my lashes, but for a lash primer, it hasn't got enough fiber and it doesnt dry up fast enough.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2007 3:19:00 AM More reviews by seuseu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOOOOOOOOVE IT...The search is over, really conditions and lenghten my lashes. Make sure you let it dry before applying mascara...