November 22, 2014 | 1931 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Almay - Moisturizing Eye Makeup Remover Pads

rated 2 of 5 on 8/3/2008 4:05:00 PM More reviews by charmandluck

TOO OILY!! i just bought it, and it did take off my eyeliner,liquid eyeliner, and mascara easily, but the feel was so gross.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2008 8:16:00 PM More reviews by articia527

I generally don't review many products but I felt the need to step in and defend this marvelous product! I tend to try all kinds of different beauty products but this is one of the only ones that hasn't changed, and probably never will.

First of all I'm not sure who isn't aware of the fact that the oiliness of these pads makes it possible [and more importantly, EASY] to dissolve and remove waterproof eyemakeup that you would otherwise have to tug at your delicate eye are to get off. And if I need to tell you that your eye area is the most delicate skin on your body then you obviously need to learn some basics about your skin. The eye area is also the only part of your face, besides your lips, that don't produce oil. Ergo, not all oil is bad! If the oiliness bothers you, either wring it out a little first or dab your eye area with a tissue or wash your face afterwards.

But if you want to keep tugging at your eye area and abusing the delicate skin with unnecessary force, it's your face. Just remember, you only get one.

Thank you Almay!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/13/2008 2:40:00 AM More reviews by rbaranov

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The worst eye makeup remover I have ever tried!
It sounded great to have already "pre-moistened" pads - less job and mess, BUT it is sooo oily, does not really remove the makup even regular, not waterproof muscara, and it's difficult to remove it!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2008 6:35:00 AM More reviews by gandydancer

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this by mistake, thinking I was buying the oil-free version. Gah. They didn't get the job done, they left my eyes feeling like two little oil slicks and, like many others, my vision was blurry. I had to use saline to clear up my eyes. Total waste of money.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/9/2008 2:03:00 AM More reviews by ADA77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have to agree with pretty much everyone else here that these are nasty .. Very oily , give a blurry vision right after using them and the worst part is i don't even think they do such a good job of cleaning the make up .. I wash my face after using 5-6 of these (trying to find the cleanser ,and the faucet, blinded ) and each time when i dry my face , there will be mascara residue on the towel ..Now, i don't call that a good eye makeup remover .Oh, did i mention ,it also stings around the eyes when i apply a cream ,just throwing the rest out .

rated 3 of 5 on 7/7/2008 9:05:00 PM More reviews by ilystephaniiee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this just now and like, I have a hate&love relationship with it. LOL. I like how it takes off all my eye makeup, but it's kind of really oily? The sad part is, when I got home and opened it, I realized someone already opened it. :/ Ehh, whatever. I'll just throw it away and get the non-oily eye makeup remover pads. Hehe.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/24/2008 12:40:00 AM More reviews by Six7Eight

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Although this product does remove my waterproof mascara very well, it feels awful. It's very oily and leaves a slick residue. It makes my vision blurry and stings if I get it in my eyes. The bad outweighs the good in this case and I will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2008 10:06:00 AM More reviews by vearyfine

I personally don't mind this product and maybe it's because I haven't experienced any blurry vision and because I do it right before I wash my face. I bought this for one sole purpose and that was to remove my stubborn waterproof mascara! It removes all of it and keeps my super straight asian eyelashes curled!! That's amazing.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/4/2008 7:56:00 AM More reviews by mckenk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Yuck! Like others, leaves an oily film on my eyeballs. And yes, I do close my eyes when using them, and rinse after, but I still end up with oil on my eyes. This is probably one of my least favorite beauty products of all time. I do like the oil-free pads that Almay makes.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/28/2008 9:44:00 PM More reviews by jfjinca

I got this on a BOGO so it was free. Everyone's been saying how this blurs their vision. What I do is squeeze the excess mineral oil out of the container. It cleans my makeup well and leaves only a slight residue on my eyes. I won't get this again though, because I like Clinique's makeup remover better.