September 2, 2014 | 1017 users online

Bronzers - Wet 'n' Wild - Bronzer

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2005 6:47:00 PM More reviews by squirrel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The price is dirt cheap, can't beat it. The quality is pretty good for the price. I use it in the summer with my fake tan. I have to use a large brush to apply it though. The one that comes in the package is useless.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2005 10:21:00 PM More reviews by frozen_rain

I LOVE this stuff. If you put a very thin layer, and blend well, it looks awesome, and gives you a healthy glow. Beware of using too much--you'll look muddy. However, the light layer almost acts as a cover-up in a way!!! I will repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2005 9:22:00 PM More reviews by Shannon1719

The packaging isnt all that cute, the brush that comes with it is horrendous, but besides that I love it. Applied with a big fluffy brush, this bronzer ( I purchased it in light) looks natural. Excellent d/s product for the money.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2005 5:03:00 PM More reviews by romanticxprincess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

it adds a nice amount of tan without lookin faky. its cute!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2004 3:00:00 AM More reviews by NancyDrew

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Reminds me a lot of Bobbi Brown's bronzer, which all the mags rave about b/c of its matteness. WnW is similarly matte, and gives my fair yellow toned skin just the right amount of glow. At a fraction of the price. With a nice fluffy brush, of course. I shudder to think what would happen if you used the brush that comes with it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2004 8:53:00 AM More reviews by scraps

I use this very sparingly across the bridge of my nose, my forhead and chin...I use with a big brush and presto....I have an instant glow..and for less than $3..it really is a steal.....other bronzers may be slightly better however I think I will stick to this one.....

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2004 1:20:00 AM More reviews by jlo856T9

oooohhh! I love this stuff! It's cheap and it's great =) Use it almost every day.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2004 11:30:00 PM More reviews by swtxtc03

After reading all the great reviews, I decided to buy this product. It's really cheap, so that's a good thing. I got the light/medium one because that was the only one left. Sadly, it didn't do much to my skin. I think I need to buy the darker shade, which I will be doing if I find it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2004 11:59:00 PM More reviews by jillpole

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've got the powder bronzer and love it! Use it every day, on weekends in place of blush. Looks totally natural. For such a cheap price, this is a dream come true!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2004 5:50:00 PM More reviews by xAznAngel9847x

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have light/medium. It's really good. it doesn't look fake at all. I'm asian and it blends with my color very well. I use it as a blush also.