Wet 'n' Wild Bronzer

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/16/2005 10:21:00 PM

I LOVE this stuff. If you put a very thin layer, and blend well, it looks awesome, and gives you a healthy glow. Beware of using too much--you'll look muddy. However, the light layer almost acts as a cover-up in a way!!! I will repurchase!

on 1/13/2005 9:22:00 PM

The packaging isnt all that cute, the brush that comes with it is horrendous, but besides that I love it. Applied with a big fluffy brush, this bronzer ( I purchased it in light) looks natural. Excellent d/s product for the money.

Eyes: Violet

it adds a nice amount of tan without lookin faky. its cute!

on 12/23/2004 3:00:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Reminds me a lot of Bobbi Brown's bronzer, which all the mags rave about b/c of its matteness. WnW is similarly matte, and gives my fair yellow toned skin just the right amount of glow. At a fraction of the price. With a nice fluffy brush, of course. I shudder to think what would happen if you used the brush that comes with it.

on 12/9/2004 8:53:00 AM

I use this very sparingly across the bridge of my nose, my forhead and chin...I use with a big brush and presto....I have an instant glow..and for less than $3..it really is a steal.....other bronzers may be slightly better however I think I will stick to this one.....

on 12/9/2004 1:20:00 AM

oooohhh! I love this stuff! It's cheap and it's great =) Use it almost every day.

on 12/6/2004 11:30:00 PM

After reading all the great reviews, I decided to buy this product. It's really cheap, so that's a good thing. I got the light/medium one because that was the only one left. Sadly, it didn't do much to my skin. I think I need to buy the darker shade, which I will be doing if I find it.

on 12/1/2004 11:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I've got the powder bronzer and love it! Use it every day, on weekends in place of blush. Looks totally natural. For such a cheap price, this is a dream come true!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have light/medium. It's really good. it doesn't look fake at all. I'm asian and it blends with my color very well. I use it as a blush also.

on 11/9/2004 2:38:00 PM

I agree 100% with AprilH's comments; this bronzer is just as good as some of those department store brands. It is truly a great buy and the "Medium/Dark" shade gives a believable bronzed glow to my light olive complexion. Definitely worth checking out!

Popular Bronzers