BeneFit Cosmetics BADgal Lash

3.1

on 8/6/2013 10:28:00 AM

One of my favourite mascaras!

If you're after a mascara that gives you the bare minimum or intense thick lashes, then this is the mascara for you. One small coat gives nice subtle lashes but if you add another coat then you really intensify and thicken your lashes. This is a mascara that you can keep building on until you have the desired thickness.

The brush is big and thick, which goes to show how it will successfully build up your lashes for the ultimate thick, long effect.

I have purchased this mascara numerous amounts of times and feel it is one of the best I have used.

I am really disappointed with this mascara. With a bit of building yes it does create volume and make lashes look a bit thicker but not for very long at all. The downsides of this mascara outweigh the good points for me. Firstly, the brush is a little too big for my liking which makes it easy for the mascara to get onto your eyelids etc. Secondly, you have to really build it to see the volumising effect. The worst part however is the holding ability of this mascara. As soon as you have taken the time to apply and build it, your lashes have fallen back down!!! It does not hold any curl, even after I have used an eyelash curler. It looks pretty for maybe the first half hour or so but who wants their mascara to look good for half an hour? After a while it literally looks like you have no eyelashes. And so expensive! Won't be repurchasing this.

on 7/27/2013 2:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Worst mascara ever! It's dry and clumps brand new, flakes off and smudges under the eye. It didn't add much volume or length and practically disappeared after a long day of wear. I was so embarrassed when I looked in the mirror after wearing this mascara just once. Save your money..

on 7/22/2013 10:12:00 PM

I understand why some may not get on with this mascara because I do agree that its pretty average as far as mascaras go, but, for the look I go for, it does a decent job at creating the effect I want. I like lashes that look almost like I'm not wearing any mascara at all, which is the look this gives me. I love standard brushes too, I really don't like rubber brushes and this brush is perfect and when I get rid of this mascara, Ill be keeping the brush part. With that said, I don't grab for this as much as I should because I have plenty other mascaras that smudge less (this mascara smudges a little by the end of the day). But if you want soft looking clump free lashes, this is a wonderful mascara.

on 7/18/2013 10:25:00 AM

I like that you can get a natural look with this product and its very build-able without getting clumpy. It's a nice everyday, on the go mascara, although if you are looking for something more dramatic and bold, this doesn't quite cut it. Overrall is about average.

on 7/15/2013 1:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is an okay mascara. I have purchased it 3 times but only because it came in sets. I use it if I'm going for a bold lip as its not very dark, lengthening or volumizing, however it does separate my lashes nicely.

I have repurchased this several times. I love this mascara, it has to be my all time favorite. however, for 20 bucks, it's difficult for me to shell out that much for something as simple as a mascara. I do love it though! definitely seperates my lashes flawlessly and doesnt flake or smear off at all. holds curl great, volumizes well. all around great mascara!

on 7/11/2013 3:27:00 PM

This is mascara is okay for a natural look since it is not very black and does not add much length or volume. Also, it flakes and smudges like crazy which is not okay in my book.

on 7/7/2013 5:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is a great product, but can clump and is hard to get off. I use it often but prefer almay mascara.

on 7/2/2013 5:58:00 PM

Don't really like how thick the brush is or how you have to apply at least 20 coats to get thick eyelashes. Spose it's ok if you enjoy minimum mascara.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products