BeneFit Cosmetics BADgal Lash

3.1

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Terrible. Just terrible Thank goodness I didn't actually buy it, but received a deluxe sized sample. I found that the formula didn't hold a curl and didn't actually make my lashes look longer or thicker. I swiped some on to go out to lunch and by the time I got home about three hours later, I could see the beginning of raccoon eyes. A full eight hours later and it looks like I haven't slept in days. The only upside is that it hasn't flaked into my eyes and made them water. Big whoop. Instead it just looks like I smeared a finger full of ash under each eye. Also the brush is huge. So be prepared with the q-tips to wipe off your eyelids. Another one for the Le Suck pile.

I have quite short, straight eyelashes and absolutely loved this product! I have the travel size packet and it's more than enough at the moment. It separates and lengthens my eyelashes and they look great! love this :)

on 8/20/2013 1:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Another mascara that is horrible for people with short, straight lashes.
The wand is absolutely massive, so this is most likely going to get on your eyelids or brow brown, unless you have huge eyelashes or huge eyes the wand is going to become a nuisance, also this formula is also very wet, it won't hold a curl!

on 8/19/2013 2:31:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love how this mascara gives you a bunch of volume without making your lashes feel crispy and gross. Love it!

on 8/18/2013 11:20:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I will never use another mascara again after using this product. This mascara gives me thick long lashes instantly. To me, it is well worth the price. This has been the only mascara I've used in the past 3 years and I don't think I'll ever use something else!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Nice full brush, coats lashes evenly gives great volume. Flakes by midday and smears too easily.

on 8/16/2013 8:31:00 PM

I got this product in a trial size. for the most part this mascara was great and made my lashes look very full. The brush bothered me a lot though, it was so thick so when i was putting it on couldn't help but get it on my eye lids and it was very hard to get off without ruining my eye shadow.

on 8/11/2013 12:02:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm surprised by the low rating on this mascara. I consider myself a mascara guru and feel like it's a five star product. It's been around for years but I for some reason never tried it. It's one of those all in one mascaras lengthening/thickening/darkening/volumizing mascaras, which are my fave. It really does everything it claims, I get sexy babydoll looking lashes, with dark black color. The brush is chunky so you get a clump here or there, but nothing to take a star off for. Great product.

on 8/7/2013 4:42:00 PM

This mascara is sort of a meh mascara for me. Its alright but I dont ever reach for it unless i see it first. I have naturally long lashes and so it basically just looks like my natural lashes but dark. Which is good if you are looking for a natural mascara but if you want drama I would recommend using something else.

Application/ wand: The wand of this mascara is very full and plush, which is great for people that prefer that kind of brush. Personally I prefer more cylindrical brushes with the short, stubby rubber bristles, eg: Maybelline's "The Rocket", Covergirl's "LashBlast Volume", and Benefit's "They're Real". I also find the actual brush part of the wand is much larger than my usual mascaras and it makes it harder to get to the inner and outer lashes. Also In the application it takes quite a bit of time and product to get your lashes to look decent enough, but it still isn't great.

Formula: I can't see anything out of the ordinary with this formula,it doesnt smell super "chemically" which is a BIG PLUS because it is less likely to irritate your eyes. It also doesn't clump as far as I can tell when I wear it which is a plus as well.

Longevity/Lasting Abilities: I have the Non Waterproof version of this mascara and it lasts like the average mascara would last. It smears if you rub your eyes or sweat. Nothing bad yet nothing great in that category. I would recommend getting a waterproof version or the Anastasia waterproof mascara sealer (thats not the exact name :-P I just don't have mine in front of me at the moment) for summer just becauee with any humidity or perspiration it will slide off.

Packaging: The packaging is decent enough for me. It's benefit so of course it has cute packaging :-P It has the contrast silver lid just like "Buxom Lash" and "Clinique's High Impact Mascara" do as well. The packaging is quite standard and keeps the bacteria out and the product in.

Overall this is a nice natural looking mascara that can be somewhat built up, which doesnt irritate my eyes or clump :-)

*thank you for reading through my long review and hopefully I was able to help you :-P :-) if you have any questions about this product PLEASE feel free to message me. Also feel free to message me if you have any other review requests or questions about certain products as I collect makeup and have a big collection and am going through to review other products in my collection* <3

on 8/6/2013 10:28:00 AM

One of my favourite mascaras!

If you're after a mascara that gives you the bare minimum or intense thick lashes, then this is the mascara for you. One small coat gives nice subtle lashes but if you add another coat then you really intensify and thicken your lashes. This is a mascara that you can keep building on until you have the desired thickness.

The brush is big and thick, which goes to show how it will successfully build up your lashes for the ultimate thick, long effect.

I have purchased this mascara numerous amounts of times and feel it is one of the best I have used.

Popular Mascaras