April 20, 2014 | 1022 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - BADgal Lash

rated 2 of 5 on 2/28/2013 9:17:00 AM More reviews by PluginChambers

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was really disappointed with this mascara as I'd heard good things about it and benefit makeup in general.

It was the first product I'd purchased from benefit as personally I think it's quite overpriced for the quality of it. however I still wanted to try this 'magnificent mascara everyone had been raving about.

For me, it was too wet when i applied it, it didn't separate my lashes nicely at all, just made them 'spidery' and after a few hours of it being on my lashes, I'd find smudge marks under my eyes and sometimes flakes there too.I never usually have this problem with mascaras I usually use and I always do my best to prevent mascara smudge (using eye primers and powder to dry any foundation under the eye area).

The only positive I can mention about this is that you only need 1-2 coats. it thickens quite fast but does not lengthen properly without a few coats-which usually leads to the problems I mentioned above.

Would not purchase again.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/28/2013 8:18:00 AM More reviews by mayla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I originally bought this mascara because I liked the big brush, I stupidly didn't pay heed to the bad reviews here. This is, without doubt, the worst mascara I have ever used! It goes on fine, not amazing or anything, but I spend the rest of the day cleaning smudged mascara from around my eyes. It's ridiculous, no staying power at all - It makes me look like a panda! I ended up chucking it in the bin. So annoyed, such a waste of money. If you're thinking of buying it, don't!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/23/2013 6:57:00 PM More reviews by buttons723

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I didn't enjoy this mascara because the brush is way too big and every time I applied it, I would get mascara on my eyelids and below my eyes. It also smudged underneath my eyes by worse than other mascaras have done. The formula was a little too wet for my preference, but it didn't make my lashes clump. It wouldn't have been so bad but the brush was just annoying.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/22/2013 10:09:00 PM More reviews by thisisashley

I tried this out 6 or 7 years ago when I was 20 or 21. It was one of my first high end products. At the time I thought it was great because it added volume and length better than any other mascara I'd used up to that point. It smudged easily and gave me raccoon eyes but I was forgiving because up to that point all of the mascaras that I'd tried smudged on me so I just passed it off as normal. Since then, I've found better. I discovered Cover Girl Lash Blast which gives me the same effect without the smudging. It also costs less than half the price of BADgal Lash. I only purchased BADgal Lash once and will not be purchasing it again. I'm more than happy to pay high end prices if I feel that I'm getting top notch quality. However, if I can find a cheaper product that is more effective, I'm going to go with it. I will say that I liked the packaging/logo/branding though :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2013 8:30:00 PM More reviews by Mollieismehehe

This is one of my favorite mascaras. I've already bought it twice. The packaging and name are adorable and the mascara makes my eyes pop. It's doesn't clump or smudge for me and lasts forever. It is kind of expensive though.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2013 6:15:00 PM More reviews by Morgan89

I really wanted to try this product but the brush is too big to use on ones bottom lashes and it is also too big to use on the top side of ones top lashes. i thought the name of this product was cute but the packaging wasnt anything special and for the price there are some better drugstore mascaras out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2013 12:34:00 PM More reviews by Deizalluv

I absolutely love this product. I have full long lashes and always have to use a pin to seperate my lashes, but not with this product. It goes on smooth, and does not flake or clump. You can also wear one coat for a natural or soft look or you can apply 3 or 4 coats for something more darker and dramatic.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2013 1:04:00 PM More reviews by jdmcgi2

This was an ok mascara but didn't live up to the hype for me. I tried the small sample bottle that was part of a set I purchased. I didn't mind the big brush but I needed 2 coats to get the somewhat desired affect and didn't find this to be any better than drug store mascara. I typically can't wear mascara that is not made of those fiber tubes since even waterproof mascara runs on me or leaves smudges but I gave this a try anyways just because I heard it was so great...of course I ended up with smudges and running within an hour but that was to be expected. I won't be purchasing the full size.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/11/2013 6:15:00 PM More reviews by cherrryyyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love benefit products and I had such high hopes for this product, but I really didn't enjoy it. Personally, I found the brush was too big - although some people will like that. I didn't really like the formula of it, I had to coat my lashes several times to get a result I was actually happy with (I like quite full on mascara). I was a little disappointed with the packaging for this too, as it's not as pretty as some of the other products. For me, this didn't even compare to the "Your Real" mascara, which is a far better product from Benefit.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2013 7:54:00 PM More reviews by shaesquared

This mascara delivered great volume, but for the price I'd rather purchase Maybelline's Falsies. I do enjoy the plush size of the brush.