November 28, 2014 | 915 users online

Lipstick - Rimmel - Lasting Finish - Airy Fairy

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2011 4:39:00 PM More reviews by Rin13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

Let me start of by saying, I don't care much for lipsticks and even less for lipgloss.. However, I do like this product. It's a nude color but not too nude to where it will wash you out like other colors do. Also has a pink tint to it, opposed to the brownish/tan tint I've found most nudes to have. Packaging is cute. Price is good. I loveee the scent. I can't really describe the scent... but it's sweet. Not overpowering at all. A pleasant change from most lipsticks I've smelled. Most lipsticks have that chemical like smell.. or whatever you want to call it. I don't much care for that. Anyway. This lipstick is nice. A little moisturizing too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2011 3:46:00 PM More reviews by oxnicoleox3

I find that a lot of drugstore lipstick's pinks are too bright for me. I only wear light pinks (I'm only 17) and I had a hard time founding a light pink that wasn't too light or too bright, but this is a real winner! It's a medium toned pink with a hint of champagne shimmer. It's perfect if you're looking for a natural look. I'm not too crazy about the boring packaging or the scent. It smells a little fruity and sweet, but it's not terrible. It doesn't dry out my lips, but it doesn't moisturize either. It has a pretty good lasting power too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2011 10:38:00 AM More reviews by Kathy123

This is one of those products that when you look at it, you say that it is a very mediocre product and it should not get that many reviews or raves. The funny thing is that after using so many pink lipsticks, I find this the most wearable of all. It goes well with with any eye or face mu that I have on. It brightens my face but it is very subtle. I am sure the company did not think that this is going to be hit but wow, a lot of people love this and there is a reason for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2011 3:34:00 PM More reviews by lindyhopper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This lipstick is awesome. It's a neutral pink on my lips, and brightens up my face without looking overdone. It is long lasting and fairly matte, but while it isn't moisturizing, it's not drying either.

I wear it to work because it makes me look nice but not overdone. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2011 2:29:00 AM More reviews by Tygerlilee84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick!! This is the perfect cool, slightly purple lipstick. I know that doesn't sound like a good, natural lip color but it is. I usually have an issue getting depth of color I want in a lipstick. They are usually too nude/pale or too dark. This one is the perfect level of color for me, not super dark and not pale either. Ex. MAC modesty is too dark for me, I had to get Faux which is slightly lighter. Anyway, I've heard it's a dupe for MAC Viva glam V, but it doesn't look anything like that to me. VGV is much darker and more rosy, and this is lighter and pinker. I wouldn't call it moisturizing, but it's definately not drying. It smells like coconut to me, which I love. The packaging isn't super solid, but it's not super flimsy either. For me this is just a perfect cool toned lipstick. Great drugstore find!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2011 7:04:00 PM More reviews by rebbeca

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like this shade, i don't love it though. It looks just okay on me, because i feel like it looks kind of brown... The shade is really pretty, but not specifically for me. I wish it looked better on me.

I like that the lipstick can be worn alone, it's annoying when I need to apply a lip gloss over my lipstick. So it's easy for application. I've never had a problem with the scent of this product, I don't notice it at all. I don't like the packaging though, the lid falls off so much easier in my purse then my other lipsticks, which annoys me so much.

I might repurchase this lipstick.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2011 2:39:00 AM More reviews by grapeprincess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The only thing i like about this product is that it smells good but other than that i wont re purchase!! Believe it or not, its the same color as my lips!! so i dont know what differences it makes..... plus its kinda too creamy for my taste... disappointed!!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/26/2011 10:49:00 PM More reviews by allieesahhx3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this lipstick thinking it would be amazing since yt gurus rave so much about this lipstick. I tried it, and it's okay.. I really don't like the shinny cheap finish it has. It even has this interesting scent to it.. it reminds me of fresh flowers? I think? Idk,.. not very satisfied with this lipstick.. it's whatevers.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2011 5:10:00 PM More reviews by hancam1030

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

One of my favorite lipsticks. Its a real pretty dusty rose pink with gold undertones to it. Looks real natural on my lips, it smells good and lasts a long time.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2011 6:42:00 AM More reviews by kitten14

This is just okay. I had heard great things and obviously there is quite a bit of popularity for this lipstick so I finally decided to buy it one day when I was on a lippie haul. I have other rimmel lipstick (pink champagne is a favorite) and I think I got a slightly dried out tube of AF. The color is subtle and not really flattering for me just makes me look like I'm wearing lipstick. It's not terrible I just prefer something that does something for my lips and this just doesn't.