July 29, 2014 | 2088 users online

Lipstick - Rimmel - Lasting Finish - Airy Fairy

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2011 2:29:00 AM More reviews by Tygerlilee84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick!! This is the perfect cool, slightly purple lipstick. I know that doesn't sound like a good, natural lip color but it is. I usually have an issue getting depth of color I want in a lipstick. They are usually too nude/pale or too dark. This one is the perfect level of color for me, not super dark and not pale either. Ex. MAC modesty is too dark for me, I had to get Faux which is slightly lighter. Anyway, I've heard it's a dupe for MAC Viva glam V, but it doesn't look anything like that to me. VGV is much darker and more rosy, and this is lighter and pinker. I wouldn't call it moisturizing, but it's definately not drying. It smells like coconut to me, which I love. The packaging isn't super solid, but it's not super flimsy either. For me this is just a perfect cool toned lipstick. Great drugstore find!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2011 7:04:00 PM More reviews by rebbeca

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like this shade, i don't love it though. It looks just okay on me, because i feel like it looks kind of brown... The shade is really pretty, but not specifically for me. I wish it looked better on me.

I like that the lipstick can be worn alone, it's annoying when I need to apply a lip gloss over my lipstick. So it's easy for application. I've never had a problem with the scent of this product, I don't notice it at all. I don't like the packaging though, the lid falls off so much easier in my purse then my other lipsticks, which annoys me so much.

I might repurchase this lipstick.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2011 2:39:00 AM More reviews by grapeprincess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The only thing i like about this product is that it smells good but other than that i wont re purchase!! Believe it or not, its the same color as my lips!! so i dont know what differences it makes..... plus its kinda too creamy for my taste... disappointed!!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/26/2011 10:49:00 PM More reviews by allieesahhx3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this lipstick thinking it would be amazing since yt gurus rave so much about this lipstick. I tried it, and it's okay.. I really don't like the shinny cheap finish it has. It even has this interesting scent to it.. it reminds me of fresh flowers? I think? Idk,.. not very satisfied with this lipstick.. it's whatevers.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2011 5:10:00 PM More reviews by hancam1030

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

One of my favorite lipsticks. Its a real pretty dusty rose pink with gold undertones to it. Looks real natural on my lips, it smells good and lasts a long time.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2011 6:42:00 AM More reviews by kitten14

This is just okay. I had heard great things and obviously there is quite a bit of popularity for this lipstick so I finally decided to buy it one day when I was on a lippie haul. I have other rimmel lipstick (pink champagne is a favorite) and I think I got a slightly dried out tube of AF. The color is subtle and not really flattering for me just makes me look like I'm wearing lipstick. It's not terrible I just prefer something that does something for my lips and this just doesn't.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2011 3:25:00 AM More reviews by windxsong

I bought this lipstick because I'd heard such good reviews on it...however this color was extremely unflattering on my yellow skintone. It was way too light and pink and looked odd against the rest of my face. Definitely would not purchase again.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/9/2011 4:24:00 AM More reviews by LCMinnie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Tried this after reading all of the glowing reviews online. I was disappointed with how the colour turned out on me -- Beware, other Asians! Also thought it felt a bit cakey.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2011 7:14:00 PM More reviews by vanessa15

Perfect nude shade of pink! It's not too bright or too dark, so i love it. Glides on smoothly and lasts a long time :D

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2011 11:13:00 AM More reviews by mitzigaynor15

I ordered this from Ulta last winter after reading reviews on MUA. It is a pretty color of pink and it wears on my lips like a perfect MLBB shade but its formula doesn't impress me. I have found Rimmel lipsticks from all their lines to be a bit gritty and nonlasting. Airy Fairy is one of my lippies that I'll get out now and then, use, and then I forget about it. Not one of my go-to lippies. Wouldn't buy any Rimmel lipsticks again, although I might try one of their lip glosses sometime.