October 22, 2014 | 1419 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Impact Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2013 10:44:00 AM More reviews by r2can2

LOVE this mascara! Definitely intensifies my eyelashes! Gives volume AND length. BUT the brush gets so clumpy so quickly. That's the only con. Otherwise, it's perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2013 1:25:00 AM More reviews by MakeupFanNow

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My favorite mascara. Works for me in one sweep. My lashes look thicker, longer and don't get that crunchy spider-leg look. I use this on my upper lashes and I use Clinique's Bottom Lash Mascara for the lower lashes. (I LOVE that stuff too.) If you accidentally get a clump, it brushes out easily. It lasts all day, no smudging at all. Clean up is a breeze. I can wash it off no problem with my facial cleanser (I use Shiseido's White Lucent Foaming cleanser), no need for extra make up remover.

Over all it is easy to apply, makes my lashes look great, stays on with no flaking or smudging, and comes off very easily.

A great mascara, I love it.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/11/2013 12:09:00 PM More reviews by xoxobellamarie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Awful! Thank god I received this for free.

Absolutely nothing did it do that made my eyelashes longer, voluminous... Just nothing.

The only thing this item did was make my lashes clump up and look like crap.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2013 12:40:00 AM More reviews by makeupxo

Gives my lashes volume and length in just one stroke! Not too wet and not too dry formula. Sticks to my lashes instantly and doesn't create a mess on my eyes that I have to clean up. Doesn't irritate my eyes at all. Worth every single penny!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2013 4:52:00 PM More reviews by ninaflorezbowling

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am a mascara connoisseur. I cannot go a day without wearing mascara. I have tried almost every brand out on the market, over the counter and department store brands. So far Clinique's mascara has been one of my favorite brands to date. This mascara gives my lashes a fuller more dramatic look when i coat both the top and bottom lashes. During the day i apply a small amount of eye liner on my top lip and then a few heavy coats of mascara. This is all I need to give my eyes that extra pop.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/7/2013 9:31:00 PM More reviews by CordeliaM

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I never write reviews, but this had to be done. I usually use Diorshow mascara; but sometimes on a student budget it's not the best option. So I went hunting for something that would give me a similar effect. I read reviews online and asked a few sales people at the local department store...and armed with good recommendations, I went and bought this mascara. The first time I tried it on, my eyes started to water immediately. Second time, the same thing..because the formula is so watery, it was very hard to work with to create volume. .. and it definitely clumps easily. Overall, it's terrible and will not purchase again. Thankfully the store I had got it from was nice enough to let me exchange it for something else.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2013 4:26:00 PM More reviews by veiolex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

i'm not a big mascara girl but for the weekend or a heavier makeup look i obviously do use it. my friend had given me a sample of this mascara and i loved it so i decided to get the full size when i saw it on sale in one of those holiday editions (w makeup bag, all about eyes serum and eyeliner). it holds a curl well, is quite volumizing and separating, fairly lengthening too without clumping. in terms of longevity it's actually really good. i think this must be one of the most long-lasting mascaras i've tried! i'm not saying i couldn't live without this but it's a nice mascara to have!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/1/2013 8:43:00 AM More reviews by starlessartemis

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It does it's job making my super short eyelashes blacker, thicker and slight longer. However, it clumps easily so I have to wipe the brush with each application. Brush is big so it's hard to curl inner-corner lashes. It isn't waterproof so don't wear it for a wedding. Also, it's not durable; by the end of the day, the particles from the mascara fall down beneath my eyes creating a slight raccoon effect. How's that for high impact? I'd purchase a different one in the future.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2013 2:42:00 PM More reviews by rakk87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My all-time favorite, even after trying TONS of both drug-store brand AND super expensive designer brands. I received this in a GWP from my mom's purchase at Macy's or something... and fell in LOVE. I used every oz. in that tiny trial size, and I will never even TRY another mascara again. I love my lashes, and they are not naturally full or long by any means. With a good curl beforehand, this mascara is a STAPLE in my makeup routine. If I wear no makeup at all on a certain day, I will always at least have on this mascara and a gloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2013 11:26:00 AM More reviews by Fabulousblonde

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Very nice small mascara! Specialises in thickining not length.