MAC Lustre - Honey Lust

3.8

While this is a lovely shadow, I just find it hard to work with. When I apply it it appears flaky. I have used it with and without a base. It's hard to blend, but when I get it looking right it looks hot!

I love this color. It stays really well and is a very subtle but gorgeous color. I wear it mostly every day, but it always depends on how pale I'm looking that day. It's not always the best for day (depends on your skin tone) but it's always great for night, and definitely can be played up. I always keep this color in stock.

probably not the safest eyeshadow for daytime -unless worn alone and sparingly - but i think for an nighttime look, Honey Lust is HG. it warms up, blends, and add drama to any combination of shadow colors and is a great highlight or accent with a smokey eye. it can also be dusted on shoulders and chest and even lightly on cheekbones for sparkly bronzing. i was scared to do this when an MA suggested it but it looks great, not trashy at all (again, for night). this is one of my fav makeup products i've ever bought. love

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I thought I'd found my HG with MAD minerals gold shimmer shadow. But this, this hit all the right spots for me. Gorgeous colour, and its a great complement to my natural makeup. Would buy it again and again.

Great eyeshadow. I'm a redhead and I wear this over a pinkish BB eyeshadow. Very shimmery but very natural...I've gotten to the point where I feel naked without it.

I love this shade. Its so neutral but glam at the same time. It can totally be used daily, or amped up for special occasions/nights out/clubbing. as with all MAC shadows, everything is great, the texture, color, pigmentation, blendability, price, etc. I love it all.

My HG. I have greyishgreenishblue eyes & this is absolutely the most perfect shadow for me. I am a cool toned NW15-20 & it's bright enough without overpowering, it's not too yellow/red untertones, so instead of washing me out & making me look sallow, it REALLY brightens me up. I LOVE.

I LOVE this shadow very very much! it's very glittery n very very pigmented...just a swipe and u can see the colour...and the texture is super soft...love this to bits!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

OMG the score here is too low for this amazing product,but then again it's nice to realize that I'm one of those lucky people that this doesn't turn orange,too glittery,frosty or too sheer.For me this is HG material! On my NW20 color,and hazel eyes this shade looks like heaven.It's my secret to sexy bambi eyes.I was like 'WOW' even when I swatched it on the back of my hand in the store and I was stunned the results when I see it on me on my first try at home. The texture and versatility are the other benefits in addition to the super pigmentation.It's just like a pressed form of pigments!

Love this shadow, I where it with chanel brun kohl and MAC woodwinked when i want definition or alone with mascara for a my lids but better effect. Very soft, with a slight shimmer that just makes you look radiant without trumpetting to the world 'I'M WEARING MAKEUP'. As with all MAC eyeshadows - very high quality, with great packaging (small black round flip-top with clear panel in lid so you can see the colour inside). High pigment concentration so you only have to use a little bit, and one pot of this will last for ever.

Top Rated MAC Products