December 21, 2014 | 1410 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Lustre - Honey Lust

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2007 12:01:00 AM More reviews by robynlc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this color. It stays really well and is a very subtle but gorgeous color. I wear it mostly every day, but it always depends on how pale I'm looking that day. It's not always the best for day (depends on your skin tone) but it's always great for night, and definitely can be played up. I always keep this color in stock.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2007 5:55:00 AM More reviews by valentina555

probably not the safest eyeshadow for daytime -unless worn alone and sparingly - but i think for an nighttime look, Honey Lust is HG. it warms up, blends, and add drama to any combination of shadow colors and is a great highlight or accent with a smokey eye. it can also be dusted on shoulders and chest and even lightly on cheekbones for sparkly bronzing. i was scared to do this when an MA suggested it but it looks great, not trashy at all (again, for night). this is one of my fav makeup products i've ever bought. love

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2007 1:46:00 AM More reviews by arieeel

I thought I'd found my HG with MAD minerals gold shimmer shadow. But this, this hit all the right spots for me. Gorgeous colour, and its a great complement to my natural makeup. Would buy it again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2007 4:49:00 PM More reviews by alula

Great eyeshadow. I'm a redhead and I wear this over a pinkish BB eyeshadow. Very shimmery but very natural...I've gotten to the point where I feel naked without it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2007 11:51:00 PM More reviews by giseIIe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this shade. Its so neutral but glam at the same time. It can totally be used daily, or amped up for special occasions/nights out/clubbing. as with all MAC shadows, everything is great, the texture, color, pigmentation, blendability, price, etc. I love it all.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2007 10:22:00 AM More reviews by Miss617

My HG. I have greyishgreenishblue eyes & this is absolutely the most perfect shadow for me. I am a cool toned NW15-20 & it's bright enough without overpowering, it's not too yellow/red untertones, so instead of washing me out & making me look sallow, it REALLY brightens me up. I LOVE.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2006 11:01:00 PM More reviews by cynthialeeyin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE this shadow very very much! it's very glittery n very very pigmented...just a swipe and u can see the colour...and the texture is super soft...love this to bits!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2006 1:04:00 PM More reviews by zeynep81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

OMG the score here is too low for this amazing product,but then again it's nice to realize that I'm one of those lucky people that this doesn't turn orange,too glittery,frosty or too sheer.For me this is HG material! On my NW20 color,and hazel eyes this shade looks like heaven.It's my secret to sexy bambi eyes.I was like 'WOW' even when I swatched it on the back of my hand in the store and I was stunned the results when I see it on me on my first try at home. The texture and versatility are the other benefits in addition to the super pigmentation.It's just like a pressed form of pigments!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2006 8:46:00 AM More reviews by maxinesmiles

Love this shadow, I where it with chanel brun kohl and MAC woodwinked when i want definition or alone with mascara for a my lids but better effect. Very soft, with a slight shimmer that just makes you look radiant without trumpetting to the world 'I'M WEARING MAKEUP'. As with all MAC eyeshadows - very high quality, with great packaging (small black round flip-top with clear panel in lid so you can see the colour inside). High pigment concentration so you only have to use a little bit, and one pot of this will last for ever.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2006 4:36:00 AM More reviews by na8i

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have tried, and tried, and tried some more... For some reason this eye shadow does not work for me. Too orange, alas. I can usually do gold, but bronze-dipped peach is obviously a big mistake. Bummer. It truly is a beautiful color. I envy you warm girls!!! Everything about this eye shadow is right - except for the way that it looks on me... It is probably the grittiest lustre out there and I would not recommend touching it with your fingers; that feeling alone is a turn-off! However, a good base (I used CCB) and a good brush (239 is my weapon of choice) would do it for you! I just wanna lie in the shower and cry...