November 28, 2014 | 1470 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Ultra Liner Waterproof

rated 2 of 5 on 7/19/2010 7:26:00 PM More reviews by IceRainbow

I like how this liner goes on smoothly, but I HATE how it begins to peel like paint and flake off. It's fine for a couple hours, but begins to basically fall off. It is waterproof and can survive crying and water rides, but I wouldn't get it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/14/2010 8:39:00 PM More reviews by taradrienne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used this back in high school because it looked like it gave the most product, but too bad the formula sucks. I've used it again just because I ran out of my Wet'N'Wild liquid liner, and it is nothing compared to WnW! Looks too thick and flaky. Not cute.

I wouldn't reccommend this eyeliner at all.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/14/2010 2:48:00 AM More reviews by oOhsilly

I use to love this liquid eyeliner, it was the very first one I bought. It is waterproof, it lasted through rain and even crying. Recently I started using this again and it did start peeling but like after 7 hours but when I first started using it, it never peeled. Maybe because it went on too thick but it is definitely a lot of product for the price. I would still use this because its super dark.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2010 10:17:00 PM More reviews by nickkkycx3

ive heared of that whole peeling thing with this liner. but i LOVE this. its def myt favorite eyeliner; if they ever disconnect it, i would run to the store & pick up their whole stock of this (:

the peeling thing also happened to me, but after playing around with it a little bit, i figured out that... dont put SO much layers on it. dont apply it more than twice on top of each other; DO NOT LAYER IT. because it will peel. but thats not a problem cause its very, very pigmented. the staying power of this is just uhhh-maaa-ziiiing :D it stays on my lids for more than 24 hours; dont ask (:

rated 1 of 5 on 7/13/2010 8:48:00 PM More reviews by msluvuly

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this liner about three weeks ago, the only reason why I bought it is because I thought that the applicator would be the shape that was on the packaging. When I first used it I was pleased that I was able to have a thin line, but by the end of the day, it had worn off! It was a big mistake buying it, I wasted $6 on it, when I could've bought a different brand. Bottom line: it flakes off, it's not waterproof, the applicator sucks, and it's EXPENSIVE! I regret buying it.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/30/2010 11:56:00 PM More reviews by lilmissann

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Wow, I totally thought I was the only one who had the peeling problem with this. It's really a piece of crap. I remember wearing this my junior year of high school and it would start peeling off if I scratched my eye a little. Just wasn't good at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/30/2010 11:48:00 PM More reviews by gisi21

This eyeliner is horrible! It goes on easy, but a little while later half of the line is flaked off. It never stays completely on.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/27/2010 7:30:00 AM More reviews by PinkFrosting27

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Went on smoothly and easily, but peeled off just like paint would or something! I've never had a liquid liner do that before. Wouldn't reccomend.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2010 7:11:00 AM More reviews by girl923

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This liner has a great dark black color when you put on. Problem is, it's hard to apply and it takes a while to dry up. When I apply it, I close my eyes to let it dry for a few seconds, when I open my eyes, it's still isn't dry and smudge my upper eyelids. When I finally got it on perfectly, it cracks a while later. So, the area around my eyes has tiny bits of black. I always carry a mirror when wearing this, to check what's the condition of my liner.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2010 6:26:00 PM More reviews by shablog

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a decent liquid eyeliner. However, I find it sitting in the back of my makeup drawer because I much prefer the Revlon colorstay liquid eyeliner. The felt tip on the Revlon is easier to maneuver to get a more natural looking line, and the staying power is longer.