October 20, 2014 | 1981 users online

Lipstick - Clinique - Chubby Stick (all shades)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2012 9:40:00 PM More reviews by klhoward

Love this - gives a nice soft colour as I'm not a big lipstick wearer on a day to day basis but I do love to wear it. Got it GWP in Strawberry and just adds some natural healthy colour to my face.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2012 9:05:00 PM More reviews by Gingerbelle8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I really like the consistency of this. The Clinique SA suggested it to me because it has a lighter feel than their lip glosses. It gives a light color and moisturizes well. I love that it has zero taste and doesn't feel sticky at all. The ingredients in this stick are incredible. For those who want a lipgloss/lipstick in one, this is a good choice!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2012 12:19:00 AM More reviews by javachip00

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this in a Clinique gift with purchase, and I'm very impressed. The Watermelon shade is perfect for me: not too strong, not too faint. Very hydrating, smooth, and not sticky. It just makes my lips look healthy. The sample is a great size, too. But I'm pretty sure I'll actually buy one after it runs out.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2012 4:14:00 PM More reviews by Marie76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Balmy, moisturizing, gorgeously pigmented and very, very nive too wear.I've got 3 of this! You can build up the color, so I wear it light to work and coat it up at night ( if I ever get the chance to go out!)

rated 2 of 5 on 8/13/2012 10:03:00 AM More reviews by emmyjay

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I didn't care for this product at all. It's too sheer for my taste and it wears off pretty quickly (true of most sheer balm-type products). You can get very similar products for half the price (such as Revlon's new Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain).

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2012 4:51:00 PM More reviews by margauxhuff

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love my Chubby Stick so much!! I usually don't buy high end products because, being in high school, I don't really have much money to do so. But I had bought a top at my local Belk's and decided to return it, so I used the money to buy a Chubby Stick! I got it in the shade Might Mimosa and it is beautiful. I don't really like wearing bold colors on my lips, so it is perfect. Noticeable color without being to bright. It also goes on very creamy and smooth, and it's very moisturizing. Overall, I love it!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2012 10:17:00 PM More reviews by vanillablue

These are not to be confused with the pencil-like chubby sticks that Clinique used to sell. This is a new formula with a push-up type of applicator. It requires no sharpening. It is also most of a lip gloss/balm than the old chubby sticks which were basically lipstick. I bought this in super strawberry and I absolutely love it. It's very moisturizing and the color is sheer and really lovely. It's pretty expensive, but I use it everyday and it seems like it will last a long time.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/5/2012 2:32:00 AM More reviews by bthao23

I like chubby sticks. The price on these lip balms are bit high, but after couple of hours they do stain nicely on your lips. They have jojoba oil, avocado oil and Shea butter in it to keep you lip moisturize.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2012 4:57:00 PM More reviews by skaljavs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I never buy expensive products, but after i ran out of this (a gift from my friend in mega melon) i HAD to repurchase. cant live without it. its moisturizing and gives a beautiful color which is only a shade darker than my natural shade.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2012 5:09:00 PM More reviews by cutelildeadbear

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I have no idea why anyone would give this a negative review. And I also can't figure out why someone would constantly be re-applying it, weird. This isn't Chapstick, it is definitely a lip stick. I don't know why some people are saying that it has no color. It has the same amount of color as any other lipstick I have ever used in my life. I have a bunch of different colors and I think it is the best lipstick, even better than my Dior lipstick which is fabulous as well, but a little pricey. The only thing is Revlon came out with a version of this for about half the price. I haven't checked it out yet but I'm going to and if it is just as good as the Clinique then I'll likely buy that instead of continuing to buy Clinique, but I have extremely sensitive skin and many lipsticks/lip glosses cause my lips to peel off. This doesn't so I am drawn to it.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No