December 19, 2014 | 1550 users online

Lipstick - Clinique - Chubby Stick (all shades)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 9/8/2012 10:11:00 PM More reviews by darkeyedbeauty

This product was interesting. I loved how it went on - smooth with a bit of glossy-ness. The one thing i disliked which was a big turn off for me was the fact that this product dries really fast on your lips. I could wear it with clear gloss but that defeats the purpose of me buying it. I don't always want my lips to be super shiny/glossy.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2012 7:41:00 PM More reviews by closetrebels

I have been obsessed with these for such a long time! I sometimes find it hard to wear lipsticks on days where my lips are extra extra dry. This formula is moisturising, and fades evenly, does not settle into lip lines and has great pigmentation. They get a lot of rap for not packing a punch but shades like fuller fig, chunky cherry, two ton tomato and pudgy peony are amazingly pigmented! Great colours and so easy to wear. Doesn't last very long, 1-2 hours but I find reapplying is pretty fuss-free. Oh, and a little expensive, but I feel they're worth it!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/6/2012 3:46:00 PM More reviews by electroheart

This colourful lip balm comes in a twisty-ended tube that reminds me of crayola twistable crayons that kids use. The packaging is adorable and so much more fun to use than a little pot or regular stick of balm.

I purchased Super Strawberry. It's just a touch too dark, I wanted something a little brighter. The cherry, peony, candy and mimosa shades look really promising, so I'll be going for one of those next.

Texture is a little heavier than I expected. It's very balm-y, and I had hoped for something a little lighter. My lips felt a little softer for a while even after the balm was wiped away, which is a plus :)

Not the best balm I've ever used, and the super strawberry colour is not quite the bright, red-pink strawberry shade you might expect, but for the fun packaging alone I want to buy another, in a brighter shade.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/5/2012 6:54:00 PM More reviews by Mia_8030

Meh, for the price I want awesomness in a tube. I find the chubby stick to have a mid range depth of tint on my pigmented lips. The product itself is not long wearing, not a problem, I wasn't expecting 24hr wear. The consistency is really waxy...really, really waxy, and not in a nice, nourishing waxy like a good lip balm or a product with heavy oils and beewax. It felt a lot like a light, but parrafin heavy mix. I think the consistency may have a lot to do with longevity.

Overall, midrange marks for a product that I could totally do without. A bit overpriced for a lip product without any benefits that would make me want to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2012 8:38:00 AM More reviews by lissyxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the best Lipstick/Lip balm i have ever brought it is so moisturizing i did try the revlon one and it was awful the smell of it was horrible so i brought Chubby stick and i love it worth buying

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2012 6:11:00 PM More reviews by alisonb77

I have this in the Super Strawberry shade and absolutely love it. Colour is great and it feels very moisturising and gives a great shine. Plus it's so simple to use - you don't even need a mirror to apply. Only downside is, like a lot of balms, it can sometimes melt a little when the temperature is high.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2012 9:40:00 PM More reviews by klhoward

Love this - gives a nice soft colour as I'm not a big lipstick wearer on a day to day basis but I do love to wear it. Got it GWP in Strawberry and just adds some natural healthy colour to my face.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2012 9:05:00 PM More reviews by Gingerbelle8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I really like the consistency of this. The Clinique SA suggested it to me because it has a lighter feel than their lip glosses. It gives a light color and moisturizes well. I love that it has zero taste and doesn't feel sticky at all. The ingredients in this stick are incredible. For those who want a lipgloss/lipstick in one, this is a good choice!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2012 12:19:00 AM More reviews by javachip00

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this in a Clinique gift with purchase, and I'm very impressed. The Watermelon shade is perfect for me: not too strong, not too faint. Very hydrating, smooth, and not sticky. It just makes my lips look healthy. The sample is a great size, too. But I'm pretty sure I'll actually buy one after it runs out.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2012 4:14:00 PM More reviews by Marie76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Balmy, moisturizing, gorgeously pigmented and very, very nive too wear.I've got 3 of this! You can build up the color, so I wear it light to work and coat it up at night ( if I ever get the chance to go out!)