September 16, 2014 | 1719 users online

Lipstick - Clinique - Chubby Stick (all shades)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 8/13/2012 10:03:00 AM More reviews by emmyjay

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I didn't care for this product at all. It's too sheer for my taste and it wears off pretty quickly (true of most sheer balm-type products). You can get very similar products for half the price (such as Revlon's new Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain).

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2012 4:51:00 PM More reviews by margauxhuff

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love my Chubby Stick so much!! I usually don't buy high end products because, being in high school, I don't really have much money to do so. But I had bought a top at my local Belk's and decided to return it, so I used the money to buy a Chubby Stick! I got it in the shade Might Mimosa and it is beautiful. I don't really like wearing bold colors on my lips, so it is perfect. Noticeable color without being to bright. It also goes on very creamy and smooth, and it's very moisturizing. Overall, I love it!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2012 10:17:00 PM More reviews by vanillablue

These are not to be confused with the pencil-like chubby sticks that Clinique used to sell. This is a new formula with a push-up type of applicator. It requires no sharpening. It is also most of a lip gloss/balm than the old chubby sticks which were basically lipstick. I bought this in super strawberry and I absolutely love it. It's very moisturizing and the color is sheer and really lovely. It's pretty expensive, but I use it everyday and it seems like it will last a long time.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/5/2012 2:32:00 AM More reviews by bthao23

I like chubby sticks. The price on these lip balms are bit high, but after couple of hours they do stain nicely on your lips. They have jojoba oil, avocado oil and Shea butter in it to keep you lip moisturize.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2012 4:57:00 PM More reviews by skaljavs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I never buy expensive products, but after i ran out of this (a gift from my friend in mega melon) i HAD to repurchase. cant live without it. its moisturizing and gives a beautiful color which is only a shade darker than my natural shade.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2012 5:09:00 PM More reviews by cutelildeadbear

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I have no idea why anyone would give this a negative review. And I also can't figure out why someone would constantly be re-applying it, weird. This isn't Chapstick, it is definitely a lip stick. I don't know why some people are saying that it has no color. It has the same amount of color as any other lipstick I have ever used in my life. I have a bunch of different colors and I think it is the best lipstick, even better than my Dior lipstick which is fabulous as well, but a little pricey. The only thing is Revlon came out with a version of this for about half the price. I haven't checked it out yet but I'm going to and if it is just as good as the Clinique then I'll likely buy that instead of continuing to buy Clinique, but I have extremely sensitive skin and many lipsticks/lip glosses cause my lips to peel off. This doesn't so I am drawn to it.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2012 4:54:00 PM More reviews by shmonka

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

In 13 Mighty Mimosa, $16.00 at Nordstrom.

Light rose when swatched on the skin. Dims the lips' own color and adds a very subtle rose tint - basically it is your own lips but better. Moisturizing, not heavy.

Compared to Tarte LipSurgence Natural lip stains (at $31.00 in Sephora), this particular shade of Clinique (I have not tried other Clinique chubby sticks) is much more subtle, barely there. For some, it may not be worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2012 5:05:00 AM More reviews by gbrllhghtn

I have this in Whoppin' Watermelon. I rated this a 5 because I will be repurchasing and have already bought another for a friend. I have a problem with dry lips (I bite my lip skin) and this product is great on them, nice smooth texture. They are very sheer however I love that. A good product to put on in a rush or in the car as it is easy to apply. I enjoy the not having to sharpen factor. The color does not stay for long, but I didn't expect is to as these technically are marketed as a balm, NOT a lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2012 3:47:00 AM More reviews by Ana622

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I had gotten this as a sample because I bought one of their products. For it's price, it's not worth it. The Chubby Stick is a small, middle finger length-sized tube, ranging in about $15- $20.

Coming from Clinique, it is fragrance free. It's a chap stick tint. The product does indeed moisturize, but I think the price is to expensive and if you are constantly applying it, it will only last yo for about 2- 3 weeks.

Pros: Moisturizes lips, tint, fragrance free
Cons: small size, price, lastibility

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2012 9:11:00 PM More reviews by bbybreanna

i forgot the name of the shade i have. sorry. :(
i love the packaging of this lip balm/tint. it looks like a fat crayon, and all you have to do is twist up and more product comes out! it's really easy to apply. it's moisturizing, but not amazingly moisturizing like vaseline. the color is sheer, but noticeable, it's not in-your-face. i want to purchase more! they're $15 each.