July 24, 2014 | 2086 users online

Lipstick - Clinique - Chubby Stick (all shades)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2012 5:05:00 AM More reviews by gbrllhghtn

I have this in Whoppin' Watermelon. I rated this a 5 because I will be repurchasing and have already bought another for a friend. I have a problem with dry lips (I bite my lip skin) and this product is great on them, nice smooth texture. They are very sheer however I love that. A good product to put on in a rush or in the car as it is easy to apply. I enjoy the not having to sharpen factor. The color does not stay for long, but I didn't expect is to as these technically are marketed as a balm, NOT a lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2012 3:47:00 AM More reviews by Ana622

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I had gotten this as a sample because I bought one of their products. For it's price, it's not worth it. The Chubby Stick is a small, middle finger length-sized tube, ranging in about $15- $20.

Coming from Clinique, it is fragrance free. It's a chap stick tint. The product does indeed moisturize, but I think the price is to expensive and if you are constantly applying it, it will only last yo for about 2- 3 weeks.

Pros: Moisturizes lips, tint, fragrance free
Cons: small size, price, lastibility

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2012 9:11:00 PM More reviews by bbybreanna

i forgot the name of the shade i have. sorry. :(
i love the packaging of this lip balm/tint. it looks like a fat crayon, and all you have to do is twist up and more product comes out! it's really easy to apply. it's moisturizing, but not amazingly moisturizing like vaseline. the color is sheer, but noticeable, it's not in-your-face. i want to purchase more! they're $15 each.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2012 9:05:00 PM More reviews by volleyballcrzy03

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love love love this!!! I started thinking about getting this when I saw an ad for it in Seventeen magazine because I am a huge fan of Clinique and the Chubby Stick looked unique compared to anything I have ever owned. I was kind of holding off, until I saw my best friend had it and it looked great on it so I was like, what the heck? And I am sure glad I did, it came in a good variety of colors (I got Super Strawberry), gives your lips moisture, lasts very long, and the colors are great! I got it at Macy's at the Clinique counter, and I believe it was around 17 dollars, so not too expensive if you are looking to try this.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2012 10:49:00 PM More reviews by lovecondish

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The packaging is the cutest. I have this in chunky cherry (the brightest red shade) and I love it. It is very bright and not as sheer as I expected, which was nice! The texture is smooth and it is very moisturizing which is unusual for such a pigmented lip product. I love this!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2012 9:53:00 PM More reviews by malco

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Nice ! I like this balm, I have it in the tomatoe color. It's sheer but buildable, longlasting, not too shiney, doesn't dry out my lips.... The crayon shape is really nice for precise application..... Could be my HG......

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2012 7:35:00 PM More reviews by MissStarKid

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Ok people. Let me explain something:
YOU DON'T NEED A PENCIL SHARPENER! I use the fat end of the chubby stick and that works a lot better! I think it's supposed to be a tinted Chapstick with very fancy packaging. Do not purchase if you think this will color your lips like the color the stick came in! It's a sheer, tinted chapstick!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2012 6:10:00 PM More reviews by cking2013

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I LOVE these! I own two colors, super strawberry and woppin watermelon, personally I prefer woppin watermelon because it looks more natural with my pale skin and adds just a touch of color whille super strawberry is a medium berry pink, it's really pretty as well but I usually prefer a more natural tone to my lips. The packaging of these is great it looks like an elegant version of those fat crayons little kids use and the sharpened tip is perfect for lining your lips easily. The formula though is my favorite part I can't stand the sticky texture of lipgloss and while I occasionaly wear lip stick it can be drying and feel cakey, chubby sticks add a slight shine but are never sticky and since they're meant as a balm aren't drying. This isn't carmax but it does help a little bit with moisturizing lips, it's really more about the color though and I think clinique knows that too since they're coming out with more and more shades. The color is great and works a bit like a stain even when the shine is gone I still have slight color to my lips for hours. (If I bought less subtle colors the stain would probably be stronger as well so keep that in mind if you like a more dramatic look.) This is the first lip color I can see myself using on a daily basis even though they are really expensive at 16 dollars a stick, so far I've gotten them in clinique gift with purchase's and this product is so great I might buy one seperatly, they're worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2012 11:08:00 PM More reviews by ysmc8024

I love this! I hve a bunch of shades and I literally use them all! Its like a lipstick, stain, gloss and balm all in one! Amazing

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2012 12:41:00 PM More reviews by Mishybee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this in whole lotta honey (brown shade) and strawberry (red shade). I use the whole lotta honey almost everyday. I love how it glides smoothly on my lips, is hydrating and looks so natural looking.