July 29, 2014 | 1531 users online

Bronzers - New York Color - Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny 720

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2013 10:42:00 AM More reviews by PinkIcing1

I heard so much praise for this product on YouTube, but I was disappointed when I bought it. The price is good, but the quality isn't. It hardly has any pigment and the color is too brownish for me. My skintone is more pink and the bronzer's color didn't compliment it at all. There is absolutely no staying power either.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/12/2013 4:33:00 AM More reviews by kristinamw

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love finding drugstore products that are good quality, but this product did not do it for me. I'm giving it 2/5 because if it had been any more expensive than it was, I'd be much unhappier. As it is, I found it to be very orange and chalky for me to use as a contour blush. I have had a difficult time blending the powder and though I've been using it for weeks, trying different applications, I haven't yet liked the way it looks. I'll keep it around for summer, where it'll hopefully compliment tanned skin a little better.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/11/2013 9:47:00 AM More reviews by janeville

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This bronzer came to me highly recommended; obviously everyone in the beauty community seems to love it. It DOES leave the face with a warm glow, is great for contouring (on my fair skin at least), and is great value for money.
However, I can't say that I will ever buy it again. Since using it, I've gotten horrible breakouts across the backs of my cheeks. I also used it along my jawline and while it hasn't broken me out there, it's definitely made me itchier than all hell. I've had the constant urge to scratch at my neck for about two days straight. Must be an allergic reaction of some kind, which really is a shame, because this is an excellent product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2013 11:16:00 AM More reviews by PISALISA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This bronzer shows up quite orange and ruddy on me. It may be because of my cool-toned skin so that can't be blamed on the product itself. I have heard it works well for many people. My main complaint with the product is how splotchy it becomes throughout the day. Also, it is very powdery and tends to look cakey once the mid-day oil sets in. I use and love TF Chocolate Soleil so I will not repurchase. There are better drug store options for bronzers.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2013 10:58:00 AM More reviews by mschumps

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this bronzer. I only use this to give me some color during winter months when I'm looking overly pale. My favourite part (aside from it being dirt cheap), is that it is MATTE. No sparkles! yay! I love using this for a natural glow without looking obviously made up. Would definitely repurchase.

My only complaint is the little applicator sponge it comes with. When I first used this product, I thought it applied very unevenly. You really have to use this with a kabuki brush to control how much color you want and to get an even finish.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2013 3:06:00 PM More reviews by Disnep

I bought this for and lighter all over contouring, and it did a great job.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2013 7:27:00 PM More reviews by AUSSIEMUMMA

My favourite bronzer!! Highly recommend

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2013 4:02:00 PM More reviews by annoasis

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is definitely a steal! Great price, great product! I have warm undertones and because this is a cool toned bronzer I don't really wear it as a bronzer, but I use it to contour my face. I was a bit concerned initally thinking it would look bad on me, but it's perfect, especially in the winter months as my skin is lighter. It leaves me with a nice, subtle contour without making me look orangey. In the summer, it may not work as well since my skin gets more tanned. But for a few dollars, you can't go wrong with this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2012 9:37:00 PM More reviews by beckaaayyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm not going to say this is a dupe for Benefit Hoola, because it's not. It's better! Swatching the two, this has a tad more of a pink undertone, and in my experience, when used with a brush, this is more pigmented. Not to mention the fact that it was $2.39 at target.. that's amazing! I also love that it's one of the very few drugstore bronzers WITHOUT glitter!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/30/2012 2:01:00 PM More reviews by lukeyb

One word: orange.

People say this is a dupe for Benefit Hoola and no it's definitely not. Check out this review and look at the swatch. http://beeeutybloggers.blogspot.com/2011/06/review-and-comparison-benefits-hoola.html?m=1

For a fair skin gal like me, I'll pass on sunny and keep my Hoola.