Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream

3.5

Purified water; tridecyl stearate, tridecyl trimellitate, dipentaerythrityl hexacaprylate/hexacaprate, butylene glycol, glyceryl stearate, coconut oil, caprylic/capric triglyceride, polyethylene, cetearyl alcohol, ceteareth-20, sorbitol, isocetyl stearate, bisabolol, disodium cocoamphodipropionate, oleth-10 phosphate, tea-carbomer, stearyl alcohol, disodium edta, phenoxyethanol, imidazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben.

on 7/10/2008 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like this product. I scrub gently and follow up with the Foaming Cleanser and Moisturizer. You absolutely must wash your face after using this product. I think it is great for dry skin.

on 6/29/2008 7:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

UPDATE (2012-02-17): BOYCOTTING RE. CURRENT ANIMAL TESTING FOR CHINESE MARKET

Not good. Execrable on face, just about acceptable on body. Irritation, blotchiness, swelling, break-out. Luckily I caught it fast, soothed it a lot, and it went down in a few hours. Same with othe facial scrubs I've tried, Clinique and otherwise. Fortunately this was a GWP and could be thrown away.

Not as good as fine sugar mixed with usual facial cleanser - that remains the only facial scrub that's worked for me.

OK on body, though; and like other Clinique stuff, a generously-sized GWP, non-fragranced, and sensible squeezy tube. continued >>

on 5/15/2008 2:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I'm generally not a fan of Clinique's skin care line, but the 7 Day Scrub Cream exceeded my expectations. My skin isn't sensitive and I can tolerate a lot of exfoliation, so for me this works well as a daily scrub, combined with bi-weekly peels or microderm treatments. The granules are fine and quite gentle, the scent isn't offensive and it doesn't cause my skin to break out or become dry. It's not a favorite, but is good enough to repurchase.

on 5/5/2008 1:56:00 AM

I use a lot of mineral and powder foundations and this has become my regular prep for making my makeup look smooth.It feels a bit oily at first,but does rinse clean.I like how gentle it is on my skin.

on 4/27/2008 2:17:00 AM

Awful Awful Awful. I used this product 4 times before i returned it to get my money back. I had the tester and used it once and awhile and it was ok, so i decided to buy the full bottle, bad idea! After 4 uses, my face was red and broke out all over(it was like i had acne all my life... though i only usually got as pimple or 2 here and there). It took a week use of cortisone to calm my face down. :( I will never use this product ever again!

on 4/21/2008 2:10:00 AM

I love this scrub! I first got this as a GWP and wasn't expecting much from it. However, it really makes me skin feel cleaner, smoother and does not strip the skin of moisture!!! I used to have a lot of clogged pores, white heads and black heads around the nose region but since I've started on this, they have reduced in amount drastically.

I took 1 lippie off cause if I forget to use it once a week, the problems start returning. But still a very good scrub which I will not hesitate to repurchase.

great scrub, doesn't irritate my skin at all, even though it's relatively sensitive. i love that it's fragrance free, unlike many other scrubs.

on 4/1/2008 11:30:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is a nice product that I received as a gift with purchase. I will not buy because I wasn't WOW'd by it. It didn't leave the skin dry at all after use. The exfoiliation was nice and fine, but somehow not enough. I didn't dislike it and my skin tolerated it fine.

on 4/1/2008 10:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I use this at night for radiant skin in the morning. This scrub leaves my naturally oily skin soft and smooth. The moisturizers are not too much for me. I believe that it gives you the option of wiping off, or rinsing off...I always rinse, it would be too much the other way. Anyways, great product!

on 3/6/2008 1:06:00 PM

I remember having tried this in highschool and thinking, "OMG it's waaaaayyy too oily! Yuck!" But about 15 years later ( yes, I'm nearly in my 30s) I got a mini one from a GWP and fell in love with it. It's good for those who have moderately dry skin and want to rinse off the scrub with 'something' left behind. It will not strip your skin of moisture because it is very rich in consistency and the granules to cream ratio is perfect, in my opinion. I hate scrubs where you can see each scrubber...they hardly do anything!
EDIT: I stumbled across another scrub by Rachel Perry at the Winners and found their peach papaya scrub to be just as good, ig not better. Now, my poor green Clinique tube sits untouched in my bathroom window ledge. I am sure I will go back to it one day, but for now, it's Rachel Perry all the way because it leaves you with a much 'cleaner' feeling.