Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream

3.5

Purified water; tridecyl stearate, tridecyl trimellitate, dipentaerythrityl hexacaprylate/hexacaprate, butylene glycol, glyceryl stearate, coconut oil, caprylic/capric triglyceride, polyethylene, cetearyl alcohol, ceteareth-20, sorbitol, isocetyl stearate, bisabolol, disodium cocoamphodipropionate, oleth-10 phosphate, tea-carbomer, stearyl alcohol, disodium edta, phenoxyethanol, imidazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben.

While I did like the size and feel of the granules in this scrub, after I rinsed there was a terrible waxy residue left behind! I understand that this scrub is supposed to leave skin moisturizes, but I could literally scrape the waxy residue off with my nail. YUK! I had to rewash my face, then rescrub with sugar before my face felt clean again. Thumbs way down. Maybe I got a bad batch?

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Very nice product especial for dryer skins.It's a cream-oil based scrub very gentle.Doesn't irritate my skin and cleans well enough.Leaves skin soft and smooth.For my oily skin It's not the best choice but still does a good job.I found It very similar with dior's grains de magie.If you prefer a strong clarifying scrub then this is not for you

It does what it promise. I love this scrub it if it weren't for the price it would be a staple in facial cleansing cabinet. It doesn't overdry neither it leaves a weird feeling that it hasn't done is job. After using it daily for a week I notice an improvement on my skin's regarding the white heads and blackheads and a reduction of the pimples. My only poobuhuju is the price even before a month I had to buy a new one so I stop until I get a steady job. Otherwise is a keeper!!

I have sensitive skin and find most scrubs are too granule-y and abrasive, like sandpaper. This stuff is perfection! It has a LOT of beads so it actually WORKS but the beads are very smooth and rounded and the cream part isnt too drying. I keep buying this everytime I run out. HG scrub.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I use this scrub once a week on my extremely sensitive skin, and it isn't too harsh. A lot of people could use this more often than once a week, but I don't want to push it. It works well to slough off the dead skin and make my skin feel more refreshed.

i actually really like this scrub. i bought it a couple of winters back when i was combatting dry, dull and flaky skin. (i went to school where the climate is super dry and cold during winter time) it worked great to rid my dry flakes. after moving back to SF, it got stashed in my goodies drawer and forgot all about it. i stumbled across it the other day while cleaning and decided to give it another try. needless to say, i fell in love again. <3 it completely got rid of all my blackheads and all the little bumps on my chin went away. yay.. what more can a girl ask for? i'm pretty sure that there's another scrub out there that's cheaper and just as effective (it's a pretty standard scrub), but until i find it, i'm sticking to this.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like this product. I scrub gently and follow up with the Foaming Cleanser and Moisturizer. You absolutely must wash your face after using this product. I think it is great for dry skin.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

UPDATE (2012-02-17): BOYCOTTING RE. CURRENT ANIMAL TESTING FOR CHINESE MARKET

Not good. Execrable on face, just about acceptable on body. Irritation, blotchiness, swelling, break-out. Luckily I caught it fast, soothed it a lot, and it went down in a few hours. Same with othe facial scrubs I've tried, Clinique and otherwise. Fortunately this was a GWP and could be thrown away.

Not as good as fine sugar mixed with usual facial cleanser - that remains the only facial scrub that's worked for me.

OK on body, though; and like other Clinique stuff, a generously-sized GWP, non-fragranced, and sensible squeezy tube. continued >>

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I'm generally not a fan of Clinique's skin care line, but the 7 Day Scrub Cream exceeded my expectations. My skin isn't sensitive and I can tolerate a lot of exfoliation, so for me this works well as a daily scrub, combined with bi-weekly peels or microderm treatments. The granules are fine and quite gentle, the scent isn't offensive and it doesn't cause my skin to break out or become dry. It's not a favorite, but is good enough to repurchase.

I use a lot of mineral and powder foundations and this has become my regular prep for making my makeup look smooth.It feels a bit oily at first,but does rinse clean.I like how gentle it is on my skin.