January 29, 2015 | 1083 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2011 7:04:00 PM More reviews by 101alexis

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think this is quickly becoming my HG daily liner. It's EXTREMELY easy to apply. Easier than L'oreal Lineur Intense IMO, and since it's not a felt tip applicator it never dries out/get flakey. Ever since trying this, the Walking on Eggshells trio, and Comfort Zone, it's clear to me that Wet N' Wild is really stepping up their game.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/15/2011 7:46:00 PM More reviews by goldenpeach86

Love it.Its cheap and just awesome.I find the brush pretty easy to work with.Its pigmented and it doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes.Awesome :)

EDIT: So I just wanted to update my review about a few things.I probably wouldn't repurchase this eyeliner again as I prefer felt tip eyeliner more.This was a great liquid I just couldn't stand the goopy texture anymore.Its harder to work with & such a pain when it gets into your eyelashes.My mascara just wouldn't look right when using this product & its not worth going over my lashes with a qtip trying to get off before I do mascara.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/12/2011 4:32:00 PM More reviews by PeacefulHarm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this a while back because I was in need of some costume makeup. I was in LOVE with it when I first got it!
PROS:
- Cheap!
- Easy application (great for beginners)
- VERY pigmented
- Long wearing
- OK color selection

CONS:
- VERYY difficult to remove
- Takes a long time to dry
- Flimsy brush (easy to make mistakes)
- When mistakes are made, you're better off just taking off the whole thing and starting again. It will ruin your whole eye look if you accidentally smudge it.

I think for now, I'll just stick to liquid eyeliner pens.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2011 8:40:00 AM More reviews by greenmotogirl

I LOVE these babies - all of them! They stay put and come in great colors. My only complaint would be I usually have to do two coats but for the price, I cant really complain about that. Will always repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2011 5:57:00 AM More reviews by swethatelkar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I was looking for a cheap liquid liner and wanted to try this because I like wet n wild for the most part. This is the best liner for the price. It has lasted me a good 3 months and I wear liner everyday. The brush is nice and thin which makes the application very easy. I don't have problem with it flaking or anything but it does smudge when I rub my eye but that is something I can deal with. I would recommed this to everyone who is looking for a good inexpensive liner. I live in Australia and I have to buy it online. I will continue to buy as long as they make it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2011 12:27:00 AM More reviews by invaderz

I tried this product because of the great reviews on here, and still I was very impressed. I'm used to using a pencil, but wanted to try something new with this liquid, and got it perfect my first time trying it. It painted on very easily and lasted all day. I went to a party and ended up falling asleep with it on, and it still looked great in the morning! The only time I had any problem is when my eyes started tearing up because of these damn fall allergies. But it didn't mess it up too bad. Great, inexpensive product which I highly recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2011 3:24:00 PM More reviews by rohiam

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

First of all, I had a coupon. I thought this was going to be a crap item, like most Wet N' Wild stuff is (obviously, I'm not a big fan). I bought two, black and purple. I was completely stunned. It was amazing! The black was matte, the way I wanted it, and slid on beautifully! The purple was sparkly and nonchalant, perfect for a casual look, and for like a dollar? It was great! I think I'm starting to warm up to Wet N' Wild a little more... amazing product!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2011 12:06:00 AM More reviews by trisha868

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the best liquid liner I've ever tried. I've repurchased this so many times and never been disappointed. It gives a matte finish, is only $3, and lasts all day on my oily teenager face. Getting use to the brush for me was simple and if I ever made any mistakes it was easy to just take a q-tip and fix in a snap. I've never had any issues with this liner and will always repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2011 9:04:00 PM More reviews by Jennbubbi

Ive Used This For Abouut A Year ? Soo Yeaa Its The Bomb (;
Lool . I Really Recommend People Use This Product ! Especially If You qo To Work Or School

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2011 2:52:00 PM More reviews by pompomgrl81

I have never used a liquid liner before and on a whim, picked one of these up at a local drug store. I have to say - I am hooked thanks to this product! I got it in the purple color. It goes on so nice and at first I thought it would be hard to apply but with a few tries it was so easy. The brush helps because it is nice and thin and the product goes on very nicely with bold color, dries fast, LOVE IT. Definitely recommend. Plus the cost!! Can't be BEAT! I would not waste your money on more expensive brands because I don't think they will beat this one.