Wet 'n' Wild Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner

4.2

on 12/31/2011 7:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I would certainly reccomend this product even if you ar enot on a budget. many people do not care for the applicating tip but I personally prefer the soft tip rather than a firm tip. I feel as if it glides on easier. This eyeliner stays on all day and it is very black and very intense. I would certainly not reccomend the waterproof version because it is hard to take off, it dries, clumps, and it is not even a good color or consistancy. I would stick with the regular and I prefer this over every single liquid liner I have ever tried.

on 12/28/2011 10:34:00 PM

I really like the eyeliner I was actually relunctant in buying it but now I am so so so glad I did. The dark brown looks like a "black" but it does not crack, smear/smudge, and the brush is really good I am planning on recycling it for future use! overall great stuff!!

on 12/28/2011 9:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have a bunch in black and one in brown. I didn't like the brown..the "swatch" on the box made it seem darker than it actually was. My Walgreens didn't have dark brown at the time so I couldn't get that. Black is really great though and the price is okay but E.L.F has it for $2 cheaper and I like them both the same. Target it around 5 miles away and I dislike ordering online because of the shipping fee but Walgreens is only 2 streets away so I guess I shouldn't really complain.

BTW, the brush is pretty good. I don't know why people are complaining, I think it's perfectly fine the way it is.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

It lasts pretty long and doesn't smear, but I thought the consistency was terrible. I purchased the black color and it was hard to apply because it came out almost.. chunky. I prefer the liquid felt pen liners these days. Revlon makes a really good one actually.

on 12/24/2011 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I bought this liner because its cheaper than most liquid liner. It's very good. A bit hard to apply when your not used on putting a liquid eyeliner, but with a little bit of practice, it's really great. It's extremely pigmented.

I honestly can't stand this product. I only bought it because they had a shade in brown which can be uncommon for liquid liner. Even though this is dirt cheap DO NOT BUY THIS. The product gets it your lashes and the brush is terrible. The product will clump your lashes together. It also takes forever to dry. Do not reccomend

on 12/21/2011 12:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

HG, HG, HG!

That's all I really need to say about this. But, I got it in a light brown too, and I don't like that one at all. It was too shimmery. The black rules though!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Bought this in black because it was so cheap :) $ 2.99 at Rite Aid, and didn't have very high expectations but i figured meh its just 2.99. I LOVE the COLOR... it is very pigmented. My only complaint is that it fades off in some parts but my eyelids can get a little oily. Next time i'll try the purple...

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I thought I would buy this liner because it was so cheap, and honestly I am not a huge fan of it. It does wear for a while but I do not like the brush because it is hard and awkward to use. I wish I liked the brush because these are very pigmented. Also this liner kind of burnt my eyes when I was applying it witch is weird becuase I have not tried any liner that has done that before. Overall I like the colour payoff and the wear of these liquid liners but I will not be repurchasing them because I do not like the brush and they buen my eyes. Thanks for reading and I hope this helps!

on 12/4/2011 2:55:00 PM

GREAT, GREAT PRODUCT!!! Love it will definitely repurchase!! It's very black! Which I love!! It's stays on, goes on easily & is very inexpensive!! My new HG!!