April 17, 2014 | 977 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2011 5:24:00 AM More reviews by itsKelCeeEee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Yes. Yes. Buy it now. I don't care if it's a brand for "pre-teens" or whatever. Forget what you've heard. It's easy on the eyes and on your wallet. I highly recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2011 1:13:00 AM More reviews by hellonat

I love this eyeliner! It has a nice brush for precise application as well. I accidentally bought the dark brown color instead of black, but the color is very close. Very pigmented, doesn't flake! GET IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2011 5:58:00 PM More reviews by aznxbabiix76

this is my favorite liquid eye liner ! i'm on my 3rd one and it's still really good !

pros:
- smooth and easy to apply
- the dark brown is pigmented (the one i have)
- dries fast (maybe 5-10 secs?)
- thin and flexible brush
- comes off easy. water is all it takes to wash it off.
- cheap!
- doesn't smudge unless in contact with water/sweat.

cons:
- not waterproof ; it will smear if you sweat
- the purple color is extremely light. not for those who want a pigmented, dark purple

i definitely would advise anyone to buy this :)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/3/2011 6:41:00 PM More reviews by StrawberryJuice

I rate this a 2 from my experience, my sister a 4 or 5, so to be fair I give this a 3.

Pros:
-Thin brush tip for precise application
-Color is very pigmented
-Cheap $2-3
-Easy to wash off in normal face washing process

Cons:
-On me with pretty oily lids, it transfers to the bottom of my eye, the edges of the lines starts disappearing into my eyeballs giving me tiny specks I have to pick out (sister does not have this problem at all).

rated 1 of 5 on 5/3/2011 11:03:00 AM More reviews by jann8

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought into the hype. This is the worst eyeliner product I've ever tried. No color payoff. I can't even get enough product on the brush to apply to an eye without sticking the applicator into the base to get more product to finish lining. Takes forever to dry.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/19/2011 9:19:00 AM More reviews by Chellemakepeace

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was so sad about this purchase. It ran on me...I had heard so many good things too. Boo!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2011 3:54:00 PM More reviews by wbwilliams1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

One of the sales gals at Ulta had the most perfect-looking eyeliner. I asked her what kind it was and she kind of whispered "Wet 'n' Wild." WHAT?! I was shocked. Isn't that the cheap, crappy brand for pre-teens? The results on her eyes looked amazing, thought, so I trusted her and made a trip to Walgreens to try it out. I bought one to start: black. I loved it so much I went back and bought two more in different shades. The stuff is amazing, lasts and lasts, doesn't flake, goes on smooth. I'm a fan. And inexpensive too! Love this liner.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2011 9:51:00 AM More reviews by SigneT

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this! Its got a wonderful fine tip that makes it easy to draw delicate lines.
Stays all day. Will def buy again

*update* Its def not waterproof and I have watery eyes so this didnt last as long as I need it to do

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2011 7:35:00 PM More reviews by ajacks

I was hesitant to try this because I previously purchased the H2o proof version which was horrible! But I trusted MUA, got the black, and was not let down. This is a great liquid liner in color, texture, and brush applicator. I am excited to get the purple and brown ones next.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2010 8:40:00 PM More reviews by slicedara

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this in dark brown, I've overall quite pleased with this eyeliner. It stays on all day (even though I have oily eyelids), and comes off easily with makeup remover.
The only thing I don't like is that it's a little thick and "goopy" lol. It kinda gets in my lashes when I'm trying to apply, and it doesn't dry very fast either.