August 23, 2014 | 1331 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2011 12:27:00 AM More reviews by invaderz

I tried this product because of the great reviews on here, and still I was very impressed. I'm used to using a pencil, but wanted to try something new with this liquid, and got it perfect my first time trying it. It painted on very easily and lasted all day. I went to a party and ended up falling asleep with it on, and it still looked great in the morning! The only time I had any problem is when my eyes started tearing up because of these damn fall allergies. But it didn't mess it up too bad. Great, inexpensive product which I highly recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2011 3:24:00 PM More reviews by rohiam

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

First of all, I had a coupon. I thought this was going to be a crap item, like most Wet N' Wild stuff is (obviously, I'm not a big fan). I bought two, black and purple. I was completely stunned. It was amazing! The black was matte, the way I wanted it, and slid on beautifully! The purple was sparkly and nonchalant, perfect for a casual look, and for like a dollar? It was great! I think I'm starting to warm up to Wet N' Wild a little more... amazing product!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2011 12:06:00 AM More reviews by trisha868

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the best liquid liner I've ever tried. I've repurchased this so many times and never been disappointed. It gives a matte finish, is only $3, and lasts all day on my oily teenager face. Getting use to the brush for me was simple and if I ever made any mistakes it was easy to just take a q-tip and fix in a snap. I've never had any issues with this liner and will always repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2011 9:04:00 PM More reviews by Jennbubbi

Ive Used This For Abouut A Year ? Soo Yeaa Its The Bomb (;
Lool . I Really Recommend People Use This Product ! Especially If You qo To Work Or School

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2011 2:52:00 PM More reviews by pompomgrl81

I have never used a liquid liner before and on a whim, picked one of these up at a local drug store. I have to say - I am hooked thanks to this product! I got it in the purple color. It goes on so nice and at first I thought it would be hard to apply but with a few tries it was so easy. The brush helps because it is nice and thin and the product goes on very nicely with bold color, dries fast, LOVE IT. Definitely recommend. Plus the cost!! Can't be BEAT! I would not waste your money on more expensive brands because I don't think they will beat this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2011 2:09:00 AM More reviews by mzlovely

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've been a user of this for years. It's long lasting and is great quality. Once dried it stays put for the most part. However I get a little oily by the side of my eyes (note this where I make the wing effect) at the end of the day and if I rub it, it comes off. IT CAN be waterproof on your waterline IF, now there's a big IF, if you apply either eyeliner (doesn't matter cheap or expensive) or eyeshadow on the waterline (for it to be dry enough for the application) then apply this. It literally stays on my waterline alll day, it's freaking amazing when I wanna do that kinda look.

Never ever apply this on your waterline by itself, it's a liquid, it will go straight into your eyes. Believe me I've heard and seen some not all there girls do this and pay horribly for it. The applicator I can see being a pain for some who don't have a steady hand but I have the worst steady hand in the world and I have managed to learn how to use it. It just takes a little practice.

Also they have made their applicators easier to use, they've changed them over the years, i'm guessing for the people who have complained about it. The applicator used to be longer and now they have shortened it's length for easier application for those who found it hard to use.

I have always gotten the black 1 but however i recently purchased the 'Brown' one and OMG I never knew how beautiful this shade they offered was! The packaging for it looks horrible, the color they put to repersent it looks not attractive at alll...

Though since I saw this pic of the brown on here I went out and bought it, swipped it on my palm and wow I cannot wait to use this tomorrow... I'm super excited:)

So basically...
PROS:
-Long lasting (stays put all day)
- Can be waterproof on waterline
-Takes months to run out ( I had used it everyday at one point)
-Amazing texture
- Applicator recently changed for easier use
-Easy to remove with makeup remover
-Color payoff is great
-Cheap. Only 2$

Cons:
- Might take practice to achieve the eye look you want for those of you who don't have a steady hand

That is all=)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2011 10:57:00 PM More reviews by amysingh91

really good, stays on all day, is a dark black which i love. I get compliments all the time when i wear this eyeliner alone or w. mascara! makes me look like i have longer lashes. i've been using this eyeliner since i was in high school and am now in college only $2 can't go wrong!! if you find anything wrong your just not using it right.. lol

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2011 10:53:00 PM More reviews by samycutie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I first picked this up in Purple about a year ago, and was left rather unimpressed. The consistency was thin and watery, and I found myself having to add layer after layer to get a nice, even line on my lids. However, it does have a pretty shimmer which runs throughout. I have since moved onto Prestige's liquid liner in Icon.
Fast forward a year later, I decided to pick this up in Black. And I gotta say, this stuff is pretty close to perfect! Fast drying, super opaque and comes of with ease(which may be a con for sensitive, watery eyes). The only thing that irks me is the brush, it tends to pick up too much product, and even after wiping most of it off the side of the tube, I tend to get those annoying liner globs in my lashes at times. :( Doesn't stop me from loving it, though!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/26/2011 1:06:00 AM More reviews by coffeeholic17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I found this eyeliner to be long lasting, even without a primer, on my oily lids. Very affordable, and the wand is great for making thin, thick, or accurate lines. The only downside is that I feel a slight stinging sensation when I put it on, which I found odd because my skin very rarely reacts to products. A great eyeliner, but I wouldn't repurchase because of my skin's reaction to it.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/8/2011 12:37:00 PM More reviews by mollyrosemetzger

The first Wet n' Wild liner I bought was in turquoise, and it is great! Super pigmented, lasts a long time, minimal transfer onto my upper eyelid...it's a couple years old now and it still applies like new! Well, I liked that one so much that I bought a purple one too, but that one is watery and flakes off in no time at all. I don't think the quality is very consistent, but it's worth trying for a dollar or two.