Wet 'n' Wild Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner

on 12/21/2011 12:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

HG, HG, HG!

That's all I really need to say about this. But, I got it in a light brown too, and I don't like that one at all. It was too shimmery. The black rules though!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Bought this in black because it was so cheap :) $ 2.99 at Rite Aid, and didn't have very high expectations but i figured meh its just 2.99. I LOVE the COLOR... it is very pigmented. My only complaint is that it fades off in some parts but my eyelids can get a little oily. Next time i'll try the purple...

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I thought I would buy this liner because it was so cheap, and honestly I am not a huge fan of it. It does wear for a while but I do not like the brush because it is hard and awkward to use. I wish I liked the brush because these are very pigmented. Also this liner kind of burnt my eyes when I was applying it witch is weird becuase I have not tried any liner that has done that before. Overall I like the colour payoff and the wear of these liquid liners but I will not be repurchasing them because I do not like the brush and they buen my eyes. Thanks for reading and I hope this helps!

on 12/4/2011 2:55:00 PM

GREAT, GREAT PRODUCT!!! Love it will definitely repurchase!! It's very black! Which I love!! It's stays on, goes on easily & is very inexpensive!! My new HG!!

on 11/27/2011 4:00:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This has been my go-to liquid eyeliner for several years. It produces a lovely matte black shade and is somewhat easy to apply. My only complaint is that the brush bristles start to fray a little at about 1/2 bottle. I usually throw away 1/4 bottle and get a new one because it just gets too difficult to get a smooth line when the brush gets all funky. A note of caution to not buy the waterproof version...it flakes off during the day and looks ridiculous.

on 11/25/2011 7:04:00 PM

I think this is quickly becoming my HG daily liner. It's EXTREMELY easy to apply. Easier than L'oreal Lineur Intense IMO, and since it's not a felt tip applicator it never dries out/get flakey. Ever since trying this, the Walking on Eggshells trio, and Comfort Zone, it's clear to me that Wet N' Wild is really stepping up their game.

on 11/15/2011 7:46:00 PM

Love it.Its cheap and just awesome.I find the brush pretty easy to work with.Its pigmented and it doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes.Awesome :)

EDIT: So I just wanted to update my review about a few things.I probably wouldn't repurchase this eyeliner again as I prefer felt tip eyeliner more.This was a great liquid I just couldn't stand the goopy texture anymore.Its harder to work with & such a pain when it gets into your eyelashes.My mascara just wouldn't look right when using this product & its not worth going over my lashes with a qtip trying to get off before I do mascara.

on 10/12/2011 4:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this a while back because I was in need of some costume makeup. I was in LOVE with it when I first got it!
PROS:
- Cheap!
- Easy application (great for beginners)
- VERY pigmented
- Long wearing
- OK color selection

CONS:
- VERYY difficult to remove
- Takes a long time to dry
- Flimsy brush (easy to make mistakes)
- When mistakes are made, you're better off just taking off the whole thing and starting again. It will ruin your whole eye look if you accidentally smudge it.

I think for now, I'll just stick to liquid eyeliner pens.

I LOVE these babies - all of them! They stay put and come in great colors. My only complaint would be I usually have to do two coats but for the price, I cant really complain about that. Will always repurchase

on 9/29/2011 5:57:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I was looking for a cheap liquid liner and wanted to try this because I like wet n wild for the most part. This is the best liner for the price. It has lasted me a good 3 months and I wear liner everyday. The brush is nice and thin which makes the application very easy. I don't have problem with it flaking or anything but it does smudge when I rub my eye but that is something I can deal with. I would recommed this to everyone who is looking for a good inexpensive liner. I live in Australia and I have to buy it online. I will continue to buy as long as they make it.