Wet 'n' Wild Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner

4.2

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

It lasts pretty long and doesn't smear, but I thought the consistency was terrible. I purchased the black color and it was hard to apply because it came out almost.. chunky. I prefer the liquid felt pen liners these days. Revlon makes a really good one actually.

on 12/24/2011 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I bought this liner because its cheaper than most liquid liner. It's very good. A bit hard to apply when your not used on putting a liquid eyeliner, but with a little bit of practice, it's really great. It's extremely pigmented.

I honestly can't stand this product. I only bought it because they had a shade in brown which can be uncommon for liquid liner. Even though this is dirt cheap DO NOT BUY THIS. The product gets it your lashes and the brush is terrible. The product will clump your lashes together. It also takes forever to dry. Do not reccomend

on 12/21/2011 12:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

HG, HG, HG!

That's all I really need to say about this. But, I got it in a light brown too, and I don't like that one at all. It was too shimmery. The black rules though!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Bought this in black because it was so cheap :) $ 2.99 at Rite Aid, and didn't have very high expectations but i figured meh its just 2.99. I LOVE the COLOR... it is very pigmented. My only complaint is that it fades off in some parts but my eyelids can get a little oily. Next time i'll try the purple...

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I thought I would buy this liner because it was so cheap, and honestly I am not a huge fan of it. It does wear for a while but I do not like the brush because it is hard and awkward to use. I wish I liked the brush because these are very pigmented. Also this liner kind of burnt my eyes when I was applying it witch is weird becuase I have not tried any liner that has done that before. Overall I like the colour payoff and the wear of these liquid liners but I will not be repurchasing them because I do not like the brush and they buen my eyes. Thanks for reading and I hope this helps!

on 12/4/2011 2:55:00 PM

GREAT, GREAT PRODUCT!!! Love it will definitely repurchase!! It's very black! Which I love!! It's stays on, goes on easily & is very inexpensive!! My new HG!!

on 11/27/2011 4:00:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This has been my go-to liquid eyeliner for several years. It produces a lovely matte black shade and is somewhat easy to apply. My only complaint is that the brush bristles start to fray a little at about 1/2 bottle. I usually throw away 1/4 bottle and get a new one because it just gets too difficult to get a smooth line when the brush gets all funky. A note of caution to not buy the waterproof version...it flakes off during the day and looks ridiculous.

on 11/25/2011 7:04:00 PM

I think this is quickly becoming my HG daily liner. It's EXTREMELY easy to apply. Easier than L'oreal Lineur Intense IMO, and since it's not a felt tip applicator it never dries out/get flakey. Ever since trying this, the Walking on Eggshells trio, and Comfort Zone, it's clear to me that Wet N' Wild is really stepping up their game.

on 11/15/2011 7:46:00 PM

Love it.Its cheap and just awesome.I find the brush pretty easy to work with.Its pigmented and it doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes.Awesome :)

EDIT: So I just wanted to update my review about a few things.I probably wouldn't repurchase this eyeliner again as I prefer felt tip eyeliner more.This was a great liquid I just couldn't stand the goopy texture anymore.Its harder to work with & such a pain when it gets into your eyelashes.My mascara just wouldn't look right when using this product & its not worth going over my lashes with a qtip trying to get off before I do mascara.