April 23, 2014 | 1984 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Extra Super Lash mascara

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2010 8:30:00 PM More reviews by whitesoxrock

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Best cheap mascara ever!! My friend and I always rave about this. The tube lasts forever, and it gives you very nice black, separated lashes. This is probably the best Rimmel mascara, and for the price, its great!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/19/2010 2:14:00 PM More reviews by WillBlogForShoes

I loved the price and I loved the way this mascara looked when I put it on, but by the end of the day, it was all under my eyes. Because the reviews were so great, I bought a second tube from another store (wanting to rule out getting a bad tube), and I still got the same results.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2010 3:25:00 PM More reviews by jill28

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

great mascara! I have a new obsession with trying new mascaras! And this is one of my favourites so far! No flakes or smudges to date!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2010 11:48:00 PM More reviews by katiexkaboom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this! I use DiorShow with DiorShow unlimited when I have the money, but I really love this in its place. This makes my short thin lashes SUPER LONG and does a really great job of adding volume and thickness. My eyes really pop when I use this! I have used Collasal Lash but this is a billion times better!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2010 1:51:00 PM More reviews by lovinitxx

Wowwee! just arrived in post and ive just put it on (one eye lol) compared to the other eye which has rimmel flirt something on, these eyelashes look soo long, rich black, very separated and very curled! Im happy :D
Also the top is really 'smooth' to untwist and i find the brush easy enough to use, but you do have to put on a few coats to get volume
It has kind of a wet formula.
I really cant believe most of my friends spend so much on mascara when you can get this for under a fiver!! yes, rimmel may not be a high end brand with fancy packaging and pretty fragrance, but this is a great mascara, so far :/ i will update on how it lasts.

update: i am soo pleased with this mascara :D it lasts really well, i would still buy this again if it was three times the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2010 3:22:00 AM More reviews by kellybethga

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Other

I HAVE bought again, at least 5 times!! This is the first mascara I've used in my entire life where I don't even feel the temptation to wander, it's THAT GOOD. It's so cheap that you can replace it as often as you're supposed to. Previously, the only mascara I could stick to was Maybelline Great Lash but this beats it by a mile. I have very light-colored lashes that are almost invisible without mascara. I swipe the extra super lash horizontally along my lash line and sweep upwards for length. This doesn't clump - I apply to lower lashes no problem, and it doesn't run underneath. Also, you can easily build length and/or volume with extra coats - I like to go back at my upper lashes with the tips of the wand and draw up - you can actually see the mascara lenghtening your lash. All of this WITHOUT spider legs! The only thing I can not comment about it is how well it holds a curl. I have curly hair and lashes curly enough that they look shorter if I use a curling wand. When I use this mascara it almost seems like it MAY make it more straight? At this price, however, you can try it for yourself. Love, love, love it. If you buy at WalMart you can get 2 tubes for less than the price of an average tube of mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2010 7:16:00 AM More reviews by Trine16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is really a no-frills, simple mascara. Honestly, I purchased it for the price. $3.00 for the tube at Wal*Mart. It takes me about 2 coats, then curling eyelashes then another coat. I'm sure i'll be done the tube in about 2 weeks because I lovee long and volumized lashes. And you can't really get that effect from this mascara unless you apply and curl a bunch of times.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/17/2010 11:49:00 PM More reviews by starrypearls

I got this on sale for $2 in the summer so that I could get the matching eye makeup remover for free. It's unimpressive and doesn't do much to improve the look of your lashes. There's not much mascara on the brush, which is average and nothing special. It'd probably take a ton of layering to get enough mascara onto your lashes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2010 10:29:00 PM More reviews by olelala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Mascara lovers, rejoice! I LOVE this mascara. It makes YSL Faux Cils, Diorshow Iconic, MF 2000 calorie, etc look like silly little animals. As mentioned by previous reviewers, it doesn't give va va voom volume BUT instead, it gives you these beautiful, super long, butterfly doe-y eyes that still manage to look incredibly natural. Separation is amazing, and multiple coats will never clump. Amazingly, all this length and prettiness and no spider legs! I'm a huge fan of the slim brush too, since I big wands always make me smear somewhere.

I've had my mascara for a while, and it still manages to make my lashes look spectacular. Doesn't dry out like the other mascaras, that's for sure. I rotate between this and Kiss Me HEROINE MAKE Length & Curl, and they do an equal job. This mascara is dirt cheap too! Run, do not walk, to this one!

11 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2010 3:16:00 PM More reviews by ashmiaka

i managed to get a 2-pk for less than $5 at walmart, you just can't beat that price. i absolutely love the jet black color of this mascara. the wand is smaller, but easy to work with and the bristles catch every last one of my lashes. it doesn't volumize, but does add separate, define and add a little length. it also holds a curl! i do have to wipe the end of the wand with a tissue every time before i apply though since it drags out way too much product. unfortunately, i have found that it does smudge a bit under my eye by the end of the day. removal is easy (i use makeup remover wipes) and i haven't experienced any significant loss of lashes using this. would give it 3.5 lippies if i could.