August 1, 2014 | 1778 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Extra Super Lash mascara

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2010 11:37:00 PM More reviews by twilightxstarx123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I actually received this mascara as a gift. The mascara feels very soft and the product stays on for a long time. It smudges a tiny bit, but the formula is very good. The brush is a bit awkward, since it is very large, but I don't have too much trouble maneuvering around my lashes, so overall, this is a very good product and I will repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2010 1:43:00 AM More reviews by beautyqueen888

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Decent drugstore mascara, but does not thicken at all. Just curls, darkens and separates my lashes. Does not flake or smear. One disturbing thing is that is has paraffin instead of beeswax, which can not be good for the eyes. Since I started to read ingredients in my cosmetics, I am shocked, even by expensive department stores brands :(

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2010 10:44:00 PM More reviews by daijy1234

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

HG DRUGSTORE MASCARA!!
This mascara will not give you a 'va-voom' effect, but it's GREAT for that natural look. It doesn't clump at all and it absolutely perfect for layering. Because it is more of a 'lighter' mascara in consistency, it's perfect for applying onto the tips of your eyelashes. This mascara gives the 'tip' of your eyelashes that natural (NOT spidery) look.

My routine to perfect, va-voom, but separated lashes? 1. MUFE aqua eyes (3 coats) on my eyelashes (do not put it on the tips because it'll give you that spidery look) 2. put this maybelline mascara gently on the tips - apply as many coats as desired!!

LOVE IT. WILL DEF. REPURCHASE!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/27/2010 11:14:00 PM More reviews by sophhhi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's a not bad. It does give you clean separated lashes that are long, but it clumpes a bit. it isnt very bad, but sure is noticable.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2010 8:30:00 PM More reviews by whitesoxrock

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Best cheap mascara ever!! My friend and I always rave about this. The tube lasts forever, and it gives you very nice black, separated lashes. This is probably the best Rimmel mascara, and for the price, its great!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/19/2010 2:14:00 PM More reviews by WillBlogForShoes

I loved the price and I loved the way this mascara looked when I put it on, but by the end of the day, it was all under my eyes. Because the reviews were so great, I bought a second tube from another store (wanting to rule out getting a bad tube), and I still got the same results.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2010 3:25:00 PM More reviews by jill28

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

great mascara! I have a new obsession with trying new mascaras! And this is one of my favourites so far! No flakes or smudges to date!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2010 11:48:00 PM More reviews by katiexkaboom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this! I use DiorShow with DiorShow unlimited when I have the money, but I really love this in its place. This makes my short thin lashes SUPER LONG and does a really great job of adding volume and thickness. My eyes really pop when I use this! I have used Collasal Lash but this is a billion times better!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2010 1:51:00 PM More reviews by lovinitxx

Wowwee! just arrived in post and ive just put it on (one eye lol) compared to the other eye which has rimmel flirt something on, these eyelashes look soo long, rich black, very separated and very curled! Im happy :D
Also the top is really 'smooth' to untwist and i find the brush easy enough to use, but you do have to put on a few coats to get volume
It has kind of a wet formula.
I really cant believe most of my friends spend so much on mascara when you can get this for under a fiver!! yes, rimmel may not be a high end brand with fancy packaging and pretty fragrance, but this is a great mascara, so far :/ i will update on how it lasts.

update: i am soo pleased with this mascara :D it lasts really well, i would still buy this again if it was three times the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2010 3:22:00 AM More reviews by kellybethga

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Other

I HAVE bought again, at least 5 times!! This is the first mascara I've used in my entire life where I don't even feel the temptation to wander, it's THAT GOOD. It's so cheap that you can replace it as often as you're supposed to. Previously, the only mascara I could stick to was Maybelline Great Lash but this beats it by a mile. I have very light-colored lashes that are almost invisible without mascara. I swipe the extra super lash horizontally along my lash line and sweep upwards for length. This doesn't clump - I apply to lower lashes no problem, and it doesn't run underneath. Also, you can easily build length and/or volume with extra coats - I like to go back at my upper lashes with the tips of the wand and draw up - you can actually see the mascara lenghtening your lash. All of this WITHOUT spider legs! The only thing I can not comment about it is how well it holds a curl. I have curly hair and lashes curly enough that they look shorter if I use a curling wand. When I use this mascara it almost seems like it MAY make it more straight? At this price, however, you can try it for yourself. Love, love, love it. If you buy at WalMart you can get 2 tubes for less than the price of an average tube of mascara.