November 24, 2014 | 1566 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 3/17/2010 11:50:00 AM More reviews by Pasha8888

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I actually liked this mascara for the most part. For as cheap as it was, I guess my expectations weren't that high, and this exceeded them.
If you want a cheap mascara that does a pretty good job, this is a good one. I like it better than Maybelline's Great Lash, and I think they are about the same price.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2010 7:37:00 PM More reviews by ashleypooh1014

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Although dirt cheap and with decent reviews I didnt care for this at all. Love the brush but the formula is way to wet and creamy, it barely sticks to my eyelashes. I got 2 for 4 dollars at walmart, I will be trashing both these

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2010 1:04:00 AM More reviews by poivre27

This is a very light, simple, nice product. If you want to just subtly bring out your lashes without being dramatic, this product is a good option. I have not experienced flaking, over-drying, or smudging. It also curls nicely.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2010 4:19:00 PM More reviews by Vindicated88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I only paid about $5 for this, which personally, I find a lot cheaper than most other drugstore brand mascaras.

I wouldn't say that it gave me fuller, longer looking lashes, but it did darken my lashes and separate them nicely.

The product is light and non clumpy, so it's easy to remove at the end of the day.

Over all I would purchase this product again. It's easy to build on and it does make a noticeable difference to lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2010 11:37:00 PM More reviews by twilightxstarx123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I actually received this mascara as a gift. The mascara feels very soft and the product stays on for a long time. It smudges a tiny bit, but the formula is very good. The brush is a bit awkward, since it is very large, but I don't have too much trouble maneuvering around my lashes, so overall, this is a very good product and I will repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2010 1:43:00 AM More reviews by beautyqueen888

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Decent drugstore mascara, but does not thicken at all. Just curls, darkens and separates my lashes. Does not flake or smear. One disturbing thing is that is has paraffin instead of beeswax, which can not be good for the eyes. Since I started to read ingredients in my cosmetics, I am shocked, even by expensive department stores brands :(

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2010 10:44:00 PM More reviews by daijy1234

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

HG DRUGSTORE MASCARA!!
This mascara will not give you a 'va-voom' effect, but it's GREAT for that natural look. It doesn't clump at all and it absolutely perfect for layering. Because it is more of a 'lighter' mascara in consistency, it's perfect for applying onto the tips of your eyelashes. This mascara gives the 'tip' of your eyelashes that natural (NOT spidery) look.

My routine to perfect, va-voom, but separated lashes? 1. MUFE aqua eyes (3 coats) on my eyelashes (do not put it on the tips because it'll give you that spidery look) 2. put this maybelline mascara gently on the tips - apply as many coats as desired!!

LOVE IT. WILL DEF. REPURCHASE!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/27/2010 11:14:00 PM More reviews by sophhhi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's a not bad. It does give you clean separated lashes that are long, but it clumpes a bit. it isnt very bad, but sure is noticable.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2010 8:30:00 PM More reviews by whitesoxrock

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Best cheap mascara ever!! My friend and I always rave about this. The tube lasts forever, and it gives you very nice black, separated lashes. This is probably the best Rimmel mascara, and for the price, its great!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/19/2010 2:14:00 PM More reviews by WillBlogForShoes

I loved the price and I loved the way this mascara looked when I put it on, but by the end of the day, it was all under my eyes. Because the reviews were so great, I bought a second tube from another store (wanting to rule out getting a bad tube), and I still got the same results.