July 31, 2014 | 1915 users online

Conditioner - Garnier - Fortifying Deep Conditioner 3 Minute Masque

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2004 5:45:00 PM More reviews by bubblebball15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love the screw top idea and this is an amazing product!! I am switching around with my hair care products and may or may not come back to this, but I used this once a week and my hair looked shiny and amazing!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2004 2:32:00 PM More reviews by jfang24

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product makes your hair soft and takes out the tangles, but you have to make sure not to use too much or your hair gets limp. The screw top is kind of annoying, it would work much better as a squeeze bottle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2004 11:30:00 PM More reviews by Supa

Although I hate digging for the product towards the end, I love this product!! I color my hair quite often and use different types of styling tools occasionally and this stuff deals with all of that. I like to try different products, but this one will always be on my shopping list. It's both good for everyday use or once in a while when needed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2004 10:39:00 AM More reviews by porkypine

I try and love many hair products, but this is one staple I return to over and over again. It has the most wonderful smell, like light fruit, that stays in my hair and is fresh all day. I severely damaged my hair about a month ago using a straightener and have been struggling ever since to get my hair back to the soft, smooth feel it once had. This product is not the only thing I use to achieve that effect (I also use Biosilk shampoo and Biosilk serum) but it works fantastically with my other products to leave my damaged hair very, very soft, smooth and shiny. And it is super-cheap! I would recommend this to anyone with dry and/or damaged hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2004 5:02:00 PM More reviews by sickstew

the smell is great, the price is great, the results were FANTASTIC! i had a little spa day thing yesterday, slathered on a blisslabs task mask and this mask. covered up with a shower mask and laid there for about 30 minutes. rinsed thoroughly, and when my very coarse hair dried.. my curls were.. COULD IT BE? RINGLETS!! they are usually sort of distorted and wavy and when you look at the strands the curls aren't even.. it's usually straight half way through my hair and then curly and the curls were never the same size. this stuff has really made me okay with my curly hair. too bad i still look like a qtip because i cut it short a week ago! :P will repurchase

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2004 3:41:00 AM More reviews by eurasian

This is a very heavy conditioner. I really like the fruity smell and it does a fantastic job detangling. My only gripe about it is that it can feel a bit heavy on my fine hair. The screw cap packaging could be improved, but nonetheless it makes my dyed hair feel soft and detangled. With the cheap price of this product I will probably repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2004 1:25:00 PM More reviews by LittleGnome

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like the packaging. It's a lot less mess than my Wella In Depth deep conditioner/treatment that comes in a huge tub, that you have to really scoop out. Plus, this doesn't weigh my hair down or leave it hard to style, like the Wella. Smells better too. The smell is great! Does a good job conditioning! Will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2004 11:01:00 AM More reviews by bibliophile

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Garnier Fructis Fortifying Deep Conditioner 3 Minute Masque might not quite deserve four lippies, but it is better than a three. In its favor: it is widely available, reasonably priced, smells nice, and does a decent job conditioning. Against it: it isn't the best deep conditioner. The ball-shaped jar is cute, but the fact that the lid screws off is a hassle in the shower. You always have to struggle to find a place to set the lid while you use the product. On the whole, a good buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2004 8:32:00 PM More reviews by manda_c

A great product at a bargain price! I am sure that this is the conditioner in the sachets that come in Nutrisse hair colour. Leaves my badly heat abused coloured hair in good, shiny and silky condition, which is something that some high end products can't manage (paul mitchell and aveda you know who you are!) It also smells great, sort of fresh and fruity. Buy it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2004 5:08:00 PM More reviews by zangreen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I just used this today after dyeing my hair. I get my dyes at Sally's and they don't automatically have a matching conditioner. I didn't leave it on the full 3 minutes, just smeared a large dollop between my hands. I used half on my ends and 'tail, and the other half for the front through the top. My hair doesn't feel like hay even though I haven't applied any other products. I like it, but might try a similar product from Dove.